Thread: Black Knights - Gang Related

both are dope, gang related sounds like a trick fingers beat, could be off one of the new albums.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

BK track taken down, can u reup?

Default Black Knights - Gang Related [Prod John Frusciante]

http://www.johnfrusciante.com/

Streams available at the above link.

---

An introduction from mentor RZA changed the trajectory of the Black Knights’ career. Through the RZA, Rugged Monk and Crisis The Sharp Shooter became friends with John Frusciante. A former member of iconic rock group Red Hot Chili Peppers, Frusciante initially developed a relationship with Rugged Monk. Rugged Monk and Frusciante collaborated, but things changed when Frusciante asked to have Crisis record a song with them. That tune quickly led to recording another. Soon thereafter, Black Knights had an entire album produced by Frusciante. The result, Medieval Chamber, is a sonically stunning collection accented by Rugged Monk and Crisis’ thought-provoking, next level lyrics and Frusciante’s genre-blending beats.

“John brings the music and the intelligence side to it,” Rugged Monk says. “This is his first go-round as far as doing hip-hop, but John Frusciante is a very musical guy. If you sit down and talk to him, he can take you from Donna Summer to Led Zeppelin to Jane’s Addiction back to Ice Cube. His range in music is vast. So, when he channeled into what we wanted to do as far as our sound, we were able to bring things out of each other.”

“The great freedom I’ve found in doing hip-hop is that as long as the beat is hard and is something that the rappers will respond to creatively the music can be literally any style of music you want,” Frusciante says. “So, on any given song I can end up chopping up classical music or rock music or melodies based in free jazz ideas. I’ve felt more free doing this than I have doing anything else.”

Thanks to Frusciante, Black Knights was able to take its music places it never imagined possible. “As a producer, you hear the elevation every time he comes with a new beat,” Crisis says. “It sounds like you’re recording with a whole band, but it’s just one dude doing it.”

---
    It's the god, god.

^^tnx + dope track