Thread: Screech charged in bar stabbing

Default Screech charged in bar stabbing

Dustin Diamond, who played Screech on the 1990s TV show "Saved by the Bell," was charged Friday with stabbing a man during a bar fight on Christmas.

Diamond, 37, faces charges of felony second-degree recklessly endangering safety charge, disorderly conduct and carrying a concealed weapon.

According to the criminal complaint, Diamond told police that he and his fiancee went out to several bars Thursday night in Port Washington, about 30 miles north of Milwaukee. The couple, who lives in Port Washington, got into a tussle with two men and another woman at the Grand Avenue Saloon, the complaint said.

Port Washington police say they responded at 11:15 p.m. Thursday to a report of a stabbing at a bar. When police caught up with their SUV down the road from the bar, Diamond told police he had a "pen" in his hand when he grabbed one of the men, according to the complaint.

Port Washington police found in the car a switchblade, the point of which was covered in what appeared to be blood. Diamond later told police he accidentally stabbed the man while trying to defend his fiancee, according to the complaint.

The man had been stabbed under the armpit and police said he was not seriously injured.

Diamond appeared Friday afternoon in Ozaukee County court, where bail was set at $10,000. His next hearing is scheduled for Dec. 29. His fiancee, 27-year-old Amanda Schutz, also faces a disorderly conduct charge.

His agent declined comment Friday morning, and no attorney was listed in court records.

Since his decade-long run at Bayside High, Diamond has been sued several times for delinquent taxes and in foreclosure proceedings for missing mortgage payments. He has appeared on reality TV shows(including Celebrity Fit Club), made a sex tape and most recently produced a tell-all documentary on Lifetime TV called "The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story."

I seen The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story, and I thought it be better.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Screech made a sex tape? Was Lisa or Jessie in it?
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
    Screech made a sex tape? Was Lisa or Jessie in it?
    He says it was not him, but they just put his face over someone else's body. Is that true? I don't know, because I never seen it, nor do I plan on seeing it.

LyRiCaL sHiNoBi Father N Dangerous's Avatar

Heard about this my girl read it to me the other day being as we live in wisconsin n all big news lol my guess is hell get a yr n 3 out
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    More fly then everybody that wields luggage
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it

Thats wiscousin for you, booze and bar fights

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

37?

-

LOL@jail picture of him hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I didn't know he had a fiancé. Why would he leave California to live in Wisconsin? LOL. Wasn't he living in California before? I would never leave California because of the nice weather all year round to move to a state that has a lot of snow and it's very cold. I saw Saved By The Bell movie and it was alright. The movie was told through Dustin's book and his character in the movie made it seem like he was jealous of his co-stars which I know he was. Tiffany Amber Thiessen, Mark Paul Gosselar, Lark Voorhies, Mario Lopez have done better than him and that's nothing to be upset about. Sometimes actors have better careers than other actors. Dustin needs to grow up and understand that if he wasn't happy with his acting career that he should've tried another job.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Someone once posted a clip of it a long time ago, it's definitely him though.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man