Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Misery Month

Default Black Misery Month

Peace

What the hell is black people celebrating for? Yeah, yeah...I get it learn our history and appreciate it, right?

But, Black people have already been acknowledging their PAST fucked up history for way too long.

And, I damn sure ain't about to celebrate the oppressing, depressing "history" of Blacks in America.

Whatever it is that they THINK we got right in our past, it ain't worth celebrating if our present fucked up condition is the result of it.

So, I will call this month appropriately - Black Misery Month.
    Peace

Veteran Member

And why is it that we get the shortest month......and why is it that we only get one month? The other 11 months r what? Anglo Saxon?

7 CROWNS NIGGA

A Great And Important Month To Myself. My Family The People Of My Neighbourhood And My People...a Month Dedicated To When Our Freedom Was Won.....peace

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Shafala
    A Great And Important Month To Myself. My Family The People Of My Neighbourhood And My People...a Month Dedicated To When Our Freedom Was Won.....peace
    Peace

That's real nice...But, Black people ain't never had to win freedom from nobody, Sun.

That's what this whole trip was about. Freedom is within the mind of the Black man. Now, tell me...Who the hell can fuck wit THAT?

Nobody, not even the devil himself can prevent a Blackman from obtaining his freedom...So, what are we celebrating ?

over rates mathematics

if your so offended by black history showing people how bad blacks got it why don't you think about asians?

asians had it bad too and most of that shit was covered up.

also history is history, everyone has horrible crap that goes on to them in history. jews in egypt is a big example, as well as american people in general with all the child labor that went on in the early 1900's.

and saying all black history month is about is showing how black people got it bad is ignorant. black history month shows that side yes, but it also shows powerful political leaders getting civil rights movements started and people who've advanced culture in general.

Fuck civil rights...I want true freedom...Can't nobody grant a black person they natural given rights to live in peace and prosperity...We wasting time concentrating on that.

over rates mathematics

peace and freedom are two seperate entities. peace is a state of mind, while freedom is having the right to do whatever you want to by societies rules.

right now the black person is technically free in america, however cultural influences seem to portray every black person as a stereotype with most people following along like idiots. you can still achieve peace through this though by aknowledging that either A. it's gonna stay the same and I can learn how to deal with it, or B. teach people to be themselves and not follow any of pop cultures standards on what you "should" be and find peace in making a difference.

besides stereotypes are always gonna be around, it's just human nature to look at somebody and see that they're different to start up some prejudice, just be happy people don't slice off heads any more and use it as currency.

Quote Originally Posted by thwak
    freedom is having the right to do whatever you want to by societies rules.
    'you are free to do what we tell you'

hahaaaaa
    lame

in the year known as 2006
    there is no freedom on planet earth among humans

except maybe for retarded people
    and
    people on their death beds
    all the points have been made

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Hey, i'm with thwak on this one, at least there is month for black history. Black History helps all people learn about black role models, and leaders in history. A lot of things, when I was growing up, I wouldn't have learned otherwise- they just don't teach that shit without black history month- it opens up the curriculum for teachers a bit, just like I siad in another thread-

Now we just need a native peoples history month, where we can learn about the great War Chief's that were whippin anglo ass for over a hundred years- and then we can into the genocide of nation, reservations we're natives were promised food and starved in the winter because the provisons the government provided was spoiled- rancid meat and shit- we can learn about the wounded knee massacre where the U.S government tested the earliest version of the gatling gun on unarmed women and children. But what i'm doing it's not native history month it's Black history month you all should be teaching me some shit.

it aint about the slavery or killings ..its about every thing they did
    the fight for freedom ..the things they have earnd/ made
    yea its a lil about slavery but most of it is about what they did
    how they created the lightbulb and what not

the month dont matter to me really
    all 12 months are all the same to me
    any color what ever
    i go off to work every day come home work out..and hang with friends
    i dont think of color when i look at some one
    every one is just another person to me

peace

peace

Quote Originally Posted by Charging Soldier
    Hey, i'm with thwak on this one, at least there is month for black history. Black History helps all people learn about black role models, and leaders in history. A lot of things, when I was growing up, I wouldn't have learned otherwise- they just don't teach that shit without black history month- it opens up the curriculum for teachers a bit, just like I siad in another thread-

Now we just need a native peoples history month, where we can learn about the great War Chief's that were whippin anglo ass for over a hundred years- and then we can into the genocide of nation, reservations we're natives were promised food and starved in the winter because the provisons the government provided was spoiled- rancid meat and shit- we can learn about the wounded knee massacre where the U.S government tested the earliest version of the gatling gun on unarmed women and children. But what i'm doing it's not native history month it's Black history month you all should be teaching me some shit.

the native peeps do have a month
    november

thanks giving ..

that month in elimetry school we were tougt about them

we made featherd hates
    and shard food

but it dosnt go into it about how we took em out tho

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

See this the kind of brain wash these guys are talking about- the ignorace in your post just proves it.

but it dosnt go into it about how we took em out tho
    Do you fell superior over other men becuase your acestors were murderers? Are you proud of your terroristic heritage? Or did you just choose bad wording?

The thing that "took us out" was disease- your dirty ass drawers. There weren't any showers on the may flower. The impression the natives had on the pilgrims and early settlers was that these mother fuckers are dirty. They can float across a big ass ocean but they can't feed themselves? They're pitiful we ought help the out. But schools don't go on to teach how the pilgrims fucked the natives over the week after thanksgiving.

Then you got columbus and his crew before that, They didn't have any women on the nina, pinta, or santa maria. Just a bunch of pigs and sheep. From what I understand bestiality is accepted in some parts of europe even today, and you think homosexuals didn't exist back then? Think of it as the love boat without any showers.---then when columbus finally got here and seen some fine native ladies lying on the beach you think they were nice? do you think a woman would want to sleep with stink ass man on a boat for three months without a shower? How many native women do you think got raped?

Look i'm not trying to offend you i'm just making a point-

be careful of the words you choose because even a little to letter word like "we" can offend some one.
    Last edited by Slippy The Pimp; 02-07-2006 at 12:01 PM.

and it also aint right to blame all the white europeans who were FORCED to be on those ships
    and live in ridiculous conditions
    and leave their homes to sail across a ridiculous ocean where most people didnt return to tell about it

i have a hard time identifying a group of people in history who WERE NOT victims

as far as i can tell
    human history is a long legacy of one group tripping over another group tripping over another group

some group temporarily makes it to the top
    so
    they have the ability to order people on to the killing fields
    but
    there is no way the finger-pointing is as clear cut as we would like it to be

who are the good guys?

please identify the group of people in history that are allowed to escape blame?

and for the record
    from my perspective
    black history month is not much more than a pacifier to get people to shut up

so they will be easier to control

peace
    all the points have been made

your acestors were murderers

lol my ancestors are ur ancestors

just becous im in the us. dosnt make my peeps are from here ..white peeps are the imigrents native peeps are the true home owners.....think befor u speak

ur were murderes too...what u cant go back father in time back to the castle ages....think

were u from....u think thats ur homeland..aint noi one from the place they are in
    back in the days peeps migrated in differnt eras