Page 1 of 55 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: my music - projectillogic (Auto Play)

Cool my music - projectillogic (Auto Play)

ive been recording music for about 10 years now. my site has 19 quality songs and i made 4 new songs in the last 3 months im doing this shit like never before! i paid 650+ tax for my microphone too to get superb quality. my site is http://www.reverbnation.com/projectillogic this shit dope as hell you wont be disapointed and your welcome!

Mr Peter Parker
    -projectillogic
    Last edited by project tillogic; 12-30-2014 at 09:09 PM.

i released a new song tonight fuckers! "asalym" enjoy!
    -projectillogic

heres the latest gossip fuckers....................i might actually have a radio internship sealed in the bag! we will see
    -projectillogic

this is what i must do i have no choice i am the chosen one. i was born to do this shit!
    -projectillogic

sending some feedback via pm in a minute, check your inbox
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by 5th state View Post
    sending some feedback via pm in a minute, check your inbox
    awsome

Quote Originally Posted by 5th state View Post
    I might check out some more songs later.
    yeah dude if you liked the first 5 than you definitely cant pass on the rest cuz they are actually all of comparable quality in the sense that there wont be one you wont like
    -projectillogic

the actual reason is that we are pure energy and have auras and behind the scenes just slightly fazed out of our dimension they are feeding on other peoples energies they are energy vampires believer it or not.
    -projectillogic

http://www.reverbnation.com/spityourshittoem

me and this dude both started rapping at about the same time and grew up together its no coincidence we both good.
    -projectillogic

when i was very young i found a book called "the celesteine prophecy" and it was about synchronicity. it said if you can learn to recognize the sighns you can travel to higher vibrating dimensions. the more sighns you see, the faster you go as the sighns become more significant and appear faster. the sighns are dejavu, coincidences, and weird shit like messages that appear from god. ive use it to hack the universe this shit is real!
    -projectillogic

otherwise known as the force

but the celesting prophecy said that why all these ancient civilizations kept vanishing is because the people as a whole kept on vibrating and frequencies so high we couldn't even see them anymore.
    -projectillogic

on "get away realized" i recorded the intro, the outro, and all 3 verses in a sinlge recording just for the fuck if it to say that i could do it. it has no mistakes and is perfect. i did it. but i never did it before.
    -projectillogic

The Celestine Prophecy
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    This article is about a 1993 novel. For the 2006 film of the same name, see The Celestine Prophecy (film).
    The Celestine Prophecy - An Adventure
    Thecelestineprophecy.jpg
    Author James Redfield
    Country United States
    Language English + 34 languages
    Series Celestine series
    Genre New-age, Religious Fiction
    Publication date
    Media type Print (Hardback & Paperback)movie
    ISBN ISBN 0-446-51862-X
    OCLC 29768419
    Dewey Decimal
    813/.54 20
    LC Class PS3568.E3448 C45 1993c
    Preceded by None
    Followed by The Tenth Insight: Holding the Vision; The Secret of Shambhala: In Search of the Eleventh Insight; and The Twelfth Insight: The Hour of Decision
    The Celestine Prophecy is a 1993 novel by James Redfield that discusses various psychological and spiritual ideas that are rooted in many ancient Eastern Traditions and New Age spirituality. The main character of the novel undertakes a journey to find and understand a series of nine spiritual insights on an ancient manuscript in Peru. The book is a first-person narrative of the narrator's spiritual awakening as he goes through a transitional period of his life.
    Contents [hide]
    1 Summary
    2 Influences
    3 Publishing history, adaptations and sequels
    4 Reception and critique
    5 References
    6 External links
    Summary[edit]
    The book discusses various psychological and spiritual ideas that are rooted in many ancient Eastern Traditions, such as how opening to new possibilities can help an individual to establish a connection with the Divine. The main character of the novel undertakes a journey to find and understand a series of nine spiritual insights on an ancient manuscript in Peru. The book is a first-person narrative of spiritual awakening. The narrator is in a transitional period of his life, and begins to notice instances of synchronicity, which is the belief that coincidences have a meaning personal to those who experience them.
    The story opens with the male narrator becoming reacquainted with an old female friend, who tells him about the Insights, which are contained in a manuscript dating to 600 BC, which has been only recently translated. After this encounter leaves him curious, he decides to go to Peru. On the airplane, he meets a historian who also happens to be interested in the manuscript. As well, he learns that powerful figures within the Peruvian government and the Catholic Church are opposed to the dissemination of the Insights. This is dramatically illustrated when police try to arrest and then shoot the historian soon after his arrival.
    The narrator then learns the Insights, one by one, often experiencing the Insight before actually reading the text, while being pursued by forces of the Church and the Peruvian government. In the end, he succeeds in learning the first nine Insights and returns to the United States, with a promise of a Tenth Insight soon to be revealed. The Insights are given only through summaries and illustrated by events in the plot. The text of no complete Insight is given, which the narrator claims is for brevity's sake; he notes that the 'partial translation' of the Ninth Insight was 20 typewritten pages in length.
    In the novel, the Maya civilization left ruins in Peru where the manuscript was found, whereupon the Incas took up residence in the abandoned Maya cities after the Maya had reached an "energy vibration level" which made them cross a barrier into a completely spiritual reality.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Celestine_Prophecy