Page 39 of 55 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: my music - projectillogic (Auto Play)

its because im a rapper...................

also heres something to know about me but i was born a fucking show off basicley and my swagger is actual supernatural but you wont see that till i get up on the fucking stage i got all my fucking bases covered in school they had advisorys all do skits in the jim and my picture was in the newspaper covering that event 2 years in a row i must of had some unique quality or something like you wont understand till i start doing shows

oh and just something random that popped in my head but in high school i made a deal with the principal i told him i would not be attending his detention and he said i would get in school suspension and i said i wouldn't be attending that either and they didn't give me detention no more

random shit lol

man i got my second driving under the influence monday lol for spice

of my 28 surviving released songs, "time travel" is my favorite one btw. also, it is not the original version i released.........
    Last edited by project tillogic; 02-26-2016 at 04:21 AM.

on my music page i mention that time travel is mayan well what i mean is that everything i say is either directley about or code for time travel. heres an example, when i say "we coming travel through time strumming kurt cobains song and we still in the motha fucking fight" what that is actually refering too is the manipulation of the controls during active time travel. it might be fun to really think about if your into that shit. i may release the full explanation at some point but not now

ok so this is post 4 today hopefully the last one. anyways i know this person thats been writing rap lyrics all his life. although hes never actually rapped for me, he claims he can do this shit and im going to give him a chance to a verse on one of my songs and if its good enough i said i might even sign him. the agreement is that hes gonna trade me lyrics for the work i do for him so this shits gonna be interesting and its gonna add more diversity to my music. i actually haven't seen him in a long ass time and weve only hung out a small amount of times in recent times but like 10 years ago i use to record music in his basement. i got his number and we talking and he requested my best song from 10 years ago and it sucked that i had to tell him that it no longer exists and theres actually more dead songs than you even know.............he certainley know how the fuck to critique me i think he might just have a chance hopefully.....................its a good idea to join rhythm-line records cuz all you gotta do is like 1% of the work i put in and you can rap right next to me at concerts although it will mainly be me how many verses do you want to do? i had to learn the hard way and i can make it easy for those willing to accept the challenge but you gotta be good...........if i remember right the dudes got like a whole fucking notebook and its full. heres something crazy, this is the filename of song number 29 that im working on the intro is done and im finalyzing the mix of the second verse and nothing else is complete. ontopnow2032final_22wasfinal5_10_6_14fina17camebac k27finalfina20final2final13_44_3.........this song has been the most frustrating song to work on ever period omg
    Last edited by project tillogic; 02-26-2016 at 05:44 AM.

thing for today i guess. when i said almost every song has been remixed atleast once well thats just the songs i came out with in my last 16 month session. about half of my songs spanned about 10 years and then the other half i did in 16 months it use to be that every few years or so i would come out with a good ass song but thats it i couldn't do it consistantley at all. i did it in a completley different way with different software my last album and it took me time to adjust. what im saying is listen to the older ones some are just classic. i didn't want you to think that all my songs were amature until recentley but i kinda talked in away that some people might think that sorry for the mistake.
    Last edited by project tillogic; 02-26-2016 at 08:40 AM.

heres something that came up that i discovered significantley later after the fact. this is when the first post of this thread was created........12-27-2014, 09:30 PM

4=d 1=a 0=0 G=g 2=b 2=b 1=a

daogbba like in star wars i dont know how i find this shit i just know where to look its like im physcic or something i dont know. normally i dont process numbers like this........................ok so i admit i know a lil about the occult but am not into it really at all ever. the only reason is that there was a pre september 11th web site i use to read when i was like 15 and i probabley read like 100 pages of it. i dont know why this supposidley christian website did this, but they had pages where they said this is the occult and this is how it works but its bad. the site is called www.thecuttingedge.org and its still in existance today. everything they said actually came true and when september 11th hit i said here we fucking go i knew its significane and exactley what the fuck was going on sorry i was like 15 years old. now days i dont touch conspiracy theories with a ten foot pull otherwise i start coming up with my own crazy ass redicilious conspiracy theories about shit and im done with that! the site was also very anti mason and shit too and it explains alot about it but to be honest ive forgotten 99% of any of this shit. i personally dont have a problem with them and have a sponsor if i ever wanted to join but i still never decided probabley never will
    Last edited by project tillogic; 02-27-2016 at 04:19 AM.

Last edited by project tillogic; 02-27-2016 at 07:27 AM.

Everyone loves what I've become but there's no stopping me or telling what I shall become I want it all and I interface with the realm of infinite knowledge that's where this shit comes from its crazy

The dude I was talking about that I might sine potential has 200 16 bar verses so that's the direction we taking this shit and my homie "just-ice" is gonna make an attempt as well Im a torch and I know how to light other torches I.m the. Motha fuckin source son

I'm a true ass Aquarius to the full degree which is crazy

Your music is Garbage heres my Dope track . Take a step back and seat, take notes you can't sleep, I spit that raw hip hop, While you wetting the sheets......

https://soundcloud.com/darkstarzreco...er-tiger-style

BARZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ