Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455 LastLast

Thread: my music - projectillogic (Auto Play)

Believe it or not i used the built-in microphone on my old MacBook for that song I basically had to whisper then I mixed it right and I bet most people would ever be able to tell that's why don golliath turned down my final recordings on my newest one he didn't have my vision of course I used my 650 dollars mic on that one

Damn I just noticed that I'm not that far away from 1500 posts Jesus christ time flys

Do you remember me talking about syncricity well I swear to god that's how I made all my older songs I shit you not. Me and my buddy did the song "lost at sea" in one fucking night without any planning whatsoever but I had the lyrics written already. The first verse was written longer than that but somehow I stopped right when the verse stopped which could happen but how was the chorus the right length to stop at the precise time so that my buddy could spit my full set of lyrics that I had to sit there and train him how to sound good with them then I just copied the chorus and moved it over and it stopped at the precise time the beat wanted the chorus to stop we didn't plan any of this shit we did it so fast it was crazy

The old ass song play out in the rain is the only song I ever freestyles and it's 3 recordings well I take it back that old one I mean the very last one I freestyled with my former apprentice but that's the worst song I have i should have known he would take the kill your master thing to heart so fast cuz he was only my apprentice I ever had and it only lasted 2 days but he claims I gave him something and after he moved away he said he found an apprentice of his own and passed it on in the same amount of time. He told me life dictates the master apprentice relationship not you or I but he's the only person ever worthy to be my apprentice cuz he did most of the work on his own and he knew I had something I wanted and he claims he got it. That was back in the day and not that long ago I had a friend stay over and we got to talking and then he said something about wanting to be my apprentice or something and I told him I once had an apprentice and he was the only worthy one and that I doubt you are worthy but I played around all night with him and I asked him if he really thought I knew something that he didn't and he said yes but I haven't heard from him since but this one seems like work my only worthy one wasn't. I've known some people a long time where they didn't learn a god damn thing from me. I hope someone gets something out of what I've written for you here but please read the Buddha quote on my sig and its your own risk Ive dabbled in alot of shit and not all of it is for everybody. But we really did have a 2 day straight conversation about this shit and he really did say he wanted to be my apprentice but only temporarily and he was for those 2 long days
    Last edited by project tillogic; 01-06-2017 at 06:36 PM.

The mods took down my picture so my new song "reanimated axe fight" is finally written fully it took a month and a half to write its one of the most violent songs I've ever written and it's just one 3 minute and 40 second verse and the only reason I split it in two is so I could create it better but it does ask that you don't fuck with me please and it says please for a fucking reason too I don't know when I will get the chance to record it though. I have my sanity again yay I definitely wasn't going to rest easy until it was complete

It's way way way extreme too it's different from my other songs I probably will never get as violent as some parts of the song but you never know I guess but I doubt it

It took 1 and 3/4 months to complete but I finally finished the lyrics for what shall become my 31st released song "reanimated axe fight" the lyrics can be found in the lyric section I'm too into video games to worry about a link you will find the thread in that section I thought I would never get that fucker done it's one verse and it's 3min 40sec long all one and the longest verse I ever attempted by far but I'm gonna practice for a few weeks before I even think about recording it for sure

Yeah the voices have been with me about 8 years now

Called up an old friend today that I've known like 7 years and rode the apocalypse together and it was like we never stopped talking he sent one of my first songs to some guy with thizz Latin and they liked it but wanted me to go more gangsta and I did just options

maynnnne amil's album was bananas compared to this steaming pile of shit

Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic
    It took 1 and 3/4 months to complete but I finally finished the lyrics
    u one of them bus ridin slow nikkas huh

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Fleek View Post

Probably the zenest ecstasy part of my day is the first time I heard a bunch of gravediggaz in awhile it wasn't the same after so many times

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Fleek View Post

Well the song is 3:40 and its all one verse and it took extra time to do it that way but the lyrics are perfected down to the last syllable

Come check out my 30 tracks alot of the shit got remixed a bunch of times in order for my to find perfection cuz back when I was releasing some of these songs I was still learning how to mix but now all 30 songs are perfect and for me these songs will never get old cuz I'm my own favorite artist of all time I swear to god I love this shit sure you can listen to good music but if it isn't good music you have created yourself on a massive scale your just not gonna experience what I'm experiencing thanks peace

The new song I've been working on for all this while got delayed sorry folks

But seriously when I first came onto this board and made this thread I was a million miles away from where I am now I've accomplished so much since then that's been years ago already holy shit like what I had at that point sucked balls compared to this level that I have brought it too like every song got remixed like 5 times and those people wouldn't have been dissing me if I had been at this level at that point but I wasn't I know it's different for different people but I've been listening to my cd almost non stop for the last 3 days and I can still sit here and continue to listen I don't even think people realize how much I love my own music I'd rather listen to this than anything else but to anyone who hasn't give my shit another chance it rocks the whole fucking word to me off the scales I hardly listen to anything else but thats just me lol