Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: my music - projectillogic (Auto Play)

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Maybe a condensed version of this thread for there?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=130489
    yes KTL mods were very enthusiastic about that thread. there was a build about this in the secret mod section (I'll show you the way in!)
    Retired.

Oh boy...

wow im at 12,500 views not bad no other thread in this section is anywhere near that and i swear it like doubled in the last week
    -projectillogic

^^IT GOES TO SHOW HOW POWERFUL THE FORCE IS WITHIN YOU

all wutangcorp members please take note. history in the making right here. -rpojectillogic on the come up
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Jones View Post
    ^^IT GOES TO SHOW HOW POWERFUL THE FORCE IS WITHIN YOU

all wutangcorp members please take note. history in the making right here. -rpojectillogic on the come up
    thanks man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this shit aint nothing, on another forum that i keep secret......i made me thread a little over a year ago and the thread has gotten 23,912 clicks. there are hundreds and hundreds of people that hang on my every word i use it to release new music and as a blog but they hang on my every word.

so heres some news........i have a new song in production and ive made excellent progress! the recordings are now complete and im mixing as we speak. it wont be long till i release it! i just so happen to be best friends with ugh's "under ground hustlers" new producer. ive known the kid for over 10 years his company is called e8t beats https://soundcloud.com/e8tbeats, and we talk every single night for the most part. hes doing shit for motiv-hate and ugh. the kids gonna let me be on the new ugh mixtape if i can cough up the money which i shall. ugh went national and all that shit!
    -projectillogic

this new song i am about to drop will be number 17 in a little over a year, and 27 all together although i have countless tracks that are lost to history................
    -projectillogic

HOW ABOUT DROPPING A BEST OF COMP WITH LIKE THE 10 TRACKS YOU FEEL REPRESENT WHAT -projectillogic IS ALL ABOUT
    Retired.

THERE'S THIS SUPERMOD HERE CALLED EAGLE EYE WHO LOVES MAKING ALBUM COVERS, THE LAST ONE HE DID ON A GHOSTFACE COMP WAS LEGIT. TELL ME THIS IS NOT THE COOLEST THING YOU EVER SAW :

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...62&postcount=3

I'M SURE EAGLE EYE RESPECTS THE FORCE AND WANTS TO BE PART OF #team-projectillogic

HE COULD COOK YOU UP A DOPE COVER FOR A '-projectillogic - Best Of So Far' RETROSPECTIVE

HERE'S HIS PROFILE http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=45748 YOU CAN LEAVE HIM A MESSAGE ANY TIME

LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE MAN : 'GREAT THINGS AWAIT YOU ON THIS FORUM'

NOW THAT MODS ARE GETTING WITH THAT -projectillogic MOVEMENT, SOON REGULAR POSTERS ARE BOUND TO FOLLOW

HERE'S SOME USEFUL MEMBERS FOR YOU TO CONTACT :

*'BEAUTIFULROCK' BUT WE CALL HIM 'BROCK' CUZ IT SOUNDS BULKIER : he reviews tracks for a living, peep him http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=52946 HE HAS A WHOLE SECTION ON THIS FORUM THAT EVERYBODY CHECKS ON THE DAILY http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=77 HE CAN HELP YOU GET THE WORD OUT ON WHAT -projectillogic IS ALL ABOUT

*'CEITEDMOFO' is our resident expert on interior decoration, if you ever need any pointers, just holler at him http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=46710 YOU SEE WE NOTICE YOU LIKE POSTING WEBCAM VIDS FOR YOUR SONGS & WE THINK THAT'S GREAT. CEITEDMOFO CAN HELP YOU TAKE YOUR KICKASS VIDS TO THE NEXT LEVEL BY GIVING SOME POINTERS ON THE RIGHT PROPS TO USE IN YOUR VIDS. IT COULD HELP YOU CONVEY THE -projectillogic MESSAGE EVEN BETTER

HAVE ANY OTHER POSTERS BEEN IN TOUCH WITH YOU TO DISCUSS YOUR MUSIC? WE THE MODS ARE SURE YOUR INBOX MUST BE FLOODED WITH MESSAGES RIGHT NOW. SHOULD YOU NEED EXTRA INBOX SPACE PLEASE CONTACT MASTER PAI MEI http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=2282 HE'S A SUPERMOD AND CAN GET YOU ANYTHING YOU NEED. LIKE INBOX SPACE & A BIGGER SIG. HE'S THE STRONG QUIET TYPE, SO WHEN YOU SEND HIM A MESSAGE IT MIGHT TAKE HIM A DAY OR TWO TO RESPOND

IF YOU NEED ANY OTHER HELP TO GET THE WORD OUT ON -projectillogic PLEASE POST HERE. THIS IS YOUR PERSONAL THREAD. YOU ARE BRINGING IN A LOT OF AD REVENUE SINCE YOUR THREAD IS VIEWED SO OFTEN. ON BEHALF OF WUCORP, THANK YOU FOR THIS. THE VIABILITY OF OUR FORUM DEPENDS ON OUR CORPORATE SPONSORS AND YOU ARE KEEPING THEM VERY HAPPY RIGHT NOW

WE WILL DISCUSS FURTHER STEPS TO ENSURE YOUR FUTURE ON WUCORP LATER THIS WEEK, WE THE MODS HAVE A SKYPE CONFERENCE SET UP WITH OUR HEAD HONCHO 'SILVER RINGS' (CHECK OUT HIS CLASSIC ALBUM THAT USHERED IN THE WU RENAISSANCE http://www.amazon.com/I-Cilva-Ringz/...t_mus_ep_dpi_1) ON FRIDAY. WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP.
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 08-12-2015 at 05:15 AM.
    Retired.

This isn't real,right? Its a joke ,right?

Quote Originally Posted by INF View Post
    YOU MUsT READ MORE, YOUNG PADAWAN
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Jones View Post
    YOU MUsT READ MORE, YOUNG PADAWAN
    exactley what i was thinking! ive come out with one or more songs every month for the last 13 months im about to drop number 17 this month for a total of 27. i wasn't even gonna release a song this month but i found some lyrics that were pretty far into development and i decided to find a beat and finish them and im working on mixing the song. after this, i have one more set of lyrics that i haven't used yet and im not sure if im gonna make another song right away or not............but the plan was to read a shit load of books before i started making more music and i did a whole bunch of work on shit other than songs so far this month, then im finishing up this song. im gonna finish my book i started which is on the sith, and the next one im gonna read is called "magic bullets second edition".....that book is about how to pick up chicks and be a better person. ive read a book like it and half of the first edition, but magic bullets is a profoundley valuable book.........in order to be a good pick up artist you have to better yourself in every way conceivable, be a master of phycology, and a whole bunch of other shit i think its a good choice.........
    -projectillogic
    Last edited by project tillogic; 08-12-2015 at 08:23 AM.

i am very real and when i make these raps im not joking at all!
    -projectillogic

I mean...i read a lot so far now and i get it.i even read some of the reviews and there were bad reviews in there,i don't know how yall missed that.

I listened to a track and watched some videos and all i can think is that its comedy.classic troll shit like lilb or riff raff.its not real music.i mean ....i guess its music regardless but ...oh boy...its not something i can listen to past one track.

Have you ever done this live for other ppl to see?

Its crazy that artist will put their heart and soul into their projects for very little views or response and then you have this where artist just play with it on some laughs shit and they get a shitload of views and whatnot.its just weird.

Real eyes realize real lies

I mean...i read a lot so far now and i get it.i even read some of the reviews and there were bad reviews in there,i don't know how yall missed that.

I listened to a track and watched some videos and all i can think is that its comedy.classic troll shit like lilb or riff raff.its not real music.i mean ....i guess its music regardless but ...oh boy...its not something i can listen to past one track.

Have you ever done this live for other ppl to see?

Its crazy that artist will put their heart and soul into their projects for very little views or response and then you have this where artist just play with it on some laughs shit and they get a shitload of views and whatnot.its just weird.

Real eyes realize real lies
    Not everyone likes rap at all or country music at. This does not mean it's bad both of those types of music have infinite fans and are very successful. My music is the same..... Every new song that I drop gets like 300 views right away and thats alot of dedicated fans son
    -projectillogic

edit: sorry, i released it prematurley
    Last edited by project tillogic; 08-12-2015 at 05:57 PM.