Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: my music - projectillogic (Auto Play)

Maybe im digging my own hole here but why in the fuck does the hook sound on beat to 'i never' and the verses sound behind most of the time like u arent sure or you are reading it??
    Big up to the subject matter in your second verse.too bad you couldn't say it on beat.

Those listens and reviews you pay reverbnation for arent real.im not ur son. Spend your budget on some videos or merch and push that.when u sell merch then ill take you seriously and i dont care if you dont care what i say.

Quote Originally Posted by INF View Post
    Maybe im digging my own hole here but why in the fuck does the hook sound on beat to 'i never' and the verses sound behind most of the time like u arent sure or you are reading it??
    Big up to the subject matter in your second verse.too bad you couldn't say it on beat.

Those listens and reviews you pay reverbnation for arent real.im not ur son. Spend your budget on some videos or merch and push that.when u sell merch then ill take you seriously and i dont care if you dont care what i say.
    i released it that early by mistake im still working on it..................

No

omg omg i released "I'll never' there were a few versions but fuck those versions this shit came to me from god hoims, im a wizard

NEW FUCKiNG SONG

listen to the song "deep ft. sno" you will like that one even if you dont like my other shit this songs this shits the most like the wutang by light years

you seized my vessle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!seized my vessle this seized my vessle that, seized my vessle

edit:wait that was suppose to be you like saying it but im stoned right now

ijust discovered an old ability. my 6 months of pure sith meditation had me visualizing and manifesting lightning bolts and this was before the voices and now im shooting lightning bolts at the voices it becomes real i have that power dude told me to imaging the ball, well i hel fire for awhile then i forget the other one, but now im shooting lightning bolts at them witch are pictures in my external mind the best i can describe it

doctors say i have the best mental condition to even have even better than bipolar and half you weedwackers have it and i dont im never sad i got enlightenment and these voices which come from time to time
    Last edited by project tillogic; 08-13-2015 at 12:01 AM.

complete silence!

this method has proven effective hehe the lights started flickering as i said this.

i need more mana....................

Last edited by Caper; 08-13-2015 at 02:39 AM.

while focusing lightning light energy i saw a purple what looked like energy discharge and the voices seem scared now hahah there borders are farther away right now haha behold the power of enlightenment hahaha

the only reason im hearing them is because i did an all nighter on adderall and i still havent gone to slepp with meds i only hear them once in awhile.i tried eating them once but that didn't work, funny i never thought trying of lightning bults till toff

i took a big chomp i dont know how to explain it

before but its not the lighhtning bults and i was experimenting with fire but im focusing on the lightning bults