Page 1 of 53 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: my music - projectillogic (Auto Play)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool my music - projectillogic (Auto Play)

ive been recording music for about 10 years now. my site has 19 quality songs and i made 4 new songs in the last 3 months im doing this shit like never before! i paid 650+ tax for my microphone too to get superb quality. my site is http://www.reverbnation.com/projectillogic this shit dope as hell you wont be disapointed and your welcome!

Mr Peter Parker
    -projectillogic
    Last edited by project tillogic; 12-30-2014 at 09:09 PM.

i released a new song tonight fuckers! "asalym" enjoy!
    -projectillogic

heres the latest gossip fuckers....................i might actually have a radio internship sealed in the bag! we will see
    -projectillogic

this is what i must do i have no choice i am the chosen one. i was born to do this shit!
    -projectillogic

Quote Originally Posted by project clozaril View Post
    heres the latest gossip fuckers....................i might actually have a radio internship sealed in the bag! we will see
    -projectillogic
    so that shit never happened huh

I guess there was a psych evaluation

they probably don't trust people with multiple FB profiles

Last edited by Rev Jones; 10-17-2015 at 03:54 PM.
    Retired.

sending some feedback via pm in a minute, check your inbox
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by 5th state View Post
    sending some feedback via pm in a minute, check your inbox
    awsome

Quote Originally Posted by 5th state View Post
    I might check out some more songs later.
    yeah dude if you liked the first 5 than you definitely cant pass on the rest cuz they are actually all of comparable quality in the sense that there wont be one you wont like
    -projectillogic

the actual reason is that we are pure energy and have auras and behind the scenes just slightly fazed out of our dimension they are feeding on other peoples energies they are energy vampires believer it or not.
    -projectillogic

http://www.reverbnation.com/spityourshittoem

me and this dude both started rapping at about the same time and grew up together its no coincidence we both good.
    -projectillogic

when i was very young i found a book called "the celesteine prophecy" and it was about synchronicity. it said if you can learn to recognize the sighns you can travel to higher vibrating dimensions. the more sighns you see, the faster you go as the sighns become more significant and appear faster. the sighns are dejavu, coincidences, and weird shit like messages that appear from god. ive use it to hack the universe this shit is real!
    -projectillogic

otherwise known as the force

but the celesting prophecy said that why all these ancient civilizations kept vanishing is because the people as a whole kept on vibrating and frequencies so high we couldn't even see them anymore.
    -projectillogic

on "get away realized" i recorded the intro, the outro, and all 3 verses in a sinlge recording just for the fuck if it to say that i could do it. it has no mistakes and is perfect. i did it. but i never did it before.
    -projectillogic