Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: my music - projectillogic (Auto Play)

off beat sun sound like you just talking over the beat... no rhythm where is the flo? you got no flo you got to ride the beat go study the greats and listen to the flo the way they ride the beat, i will not lie to you you need work do you write then try to spit over any beat or do you write to the beat?

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

Sounded very nerdy and not like hip hop more of an alternative stule not sure what you're going for you do have a clean mix which is fortunate but the material isnt there yet. Try to write shorter bars that flow tighter and like was said practice before you record more so you're loosened up

listen to biggie simple easy flow rides the beat smooth.... tap your feet to the beat 1..2..3..4.. 1...2...3..4 and so on

https://youtu.be/Z8Rur693_7A

Quote Originally Posted by $inista View Post
    off beat sun sound like you just talking over the beat... no rhythm where is the flo? you got no flo you got to ride the beat go study the greats and listen to the flo the way they ride the beat, i will not lie to you you need work do you write then try to spit over any beat or do you write to the beat?
    i write the lyrics while looping the exact spot they appear in the beep which is a tedious process i perfect everything down to the last syllable.
    -projectillogic

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLE RUCKUS View Post
    Sounded very nerdy and not like hip hop more of an alternative stule not sure what you're going for you do have a clean mix which is fortunate but the material isnt there yet. Try to write shorter bars that flow tighter and like was said practice before you record more so you're loosened up
    im not trying to sound like other artists i think outside the box. im very into philosophy and zen and shit and thats what i rap about which may sound nerdy to the uneducated but i think its sith. there is a real sith order, which is basicley a new religion hell bent on taking over the world their site is www.sithacadamy.com and they have a temple in washington dc. ive been obsessed with the sith for over 5 years and yesterday became an official accumulate of the order of the sith. heres some hand selected sith quotes.

Peace is a lie.
    There is only passion.
    Through passion I gain strength.
    Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory.
    Through victory my chains are broken.
    The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

“Through us, the powers of chaos are harnessed and exploited. Dark times don’t simply emerge, Sidious. Enlightened beings, guiding intelligences manipulate events to bring about a storm that will deliver power into the hands of an elite group willing to make the hard choices the Republic fears to make. Beings may elect their leaders, but the Force has elected us.”
    -sidious's master

“You’re afraid that my words might be true. That the dark side doesn’t corrupt in and of itself. That you’re destined to become the next Sith Lord… Because if it is true, you have to make a decision, choosing between your life as it is—comfortable, but almost purposeless—and life as you know it should be.” ~ Lumiya

“Wealth and material goods mean nothing to me. I crave only power and purpose. With power, anything you want or need can simply be taken. With purpose, your life has meaning.” ~ Darth Cognus

The dark side offers power for power's sake. You must crave it. Covet it. You must seek power above all else, with no reservation or hesitation. -sith lord

"Why do you waste yourself against the control of one world... when you could have the entire galaxy?"
    - Darth Bythion

"In a Sith's quest for power, knowledge and manipulation are the most powerful weapons at her disposal."
    - Darth Romana

“Where the Jedi courted power, the Sith lusted after it; where the Jedi believed they knew the truth, the Sith possessed it. Owned by the dark side, they ultimately became their knowledge.” -Darth Plagous

“Remember why the Sith are more powerful than the Jedi, Sidious: because we are not afraid to feel. We embrace the spectrum of emotions, from the heights of transcendent joy to the depths of hatred and despair. Fearless, we welcome whatever paths the dark side sets us on, and whatever destiny it lays out for us.” -Darth Plagous

Only through me you can achieve a power greater than any Jedi. -Darth Sidious

The Sith and the Jedi are similar in almost every way. Including their quest for greater power. -Darth Sidious

Ultimately, the Jedi Knights are not nearly as strong as they appear to be. Their constant seeking of moral perfection and serenity actually weakens them. Jedi who shun emotional attachments, cut themselves off from the Living Force that sustains the Light Side of the Force and leaves them unable to summon the second strongest emotion of all; love. I do not know if it was a Sith Lord who secretly introduced the Jedi Knights to discarding their emotional connections but if it was, he contributed above all other Sith to our ultimate victory over the Jedi.
    -Darth Cognus

“To dare to dream of something that has never existed and to make it a reality; to conjure up your deepest fears and darkest hopes; to pursue a vision ruthlessly and without relent; to create the artifacts, ideology and organization of the empires of your mind: this is real black magic, the source of all true power.” -darth imperious

warriors are animals. Agents like darth maul have their uses, but can never expand beyond ther limited set of tasks.-darth sidious

a spark of insight form malgus! A sith should always think on a monumental scale. -darth sidious
    ---------------------------------
    -------------------------------
    ----------------------------
    --------------------------
    -----------------------
    ---------------------
    dont mistake my kindness and nerdiness for weakness, fuck with me and i will give you all the gangsta in the universe, i just prefer being good but am crazy as fuck when fucked with. ive read RZAs book and hes all about the muslim religion, which to some could seem nerdy but RZAs a gangsta.

im a genious and into philosopy and only the ignorant would find that nerdy, philosophy is a path to greater power
    -projectillogic

ive gotten professional reviews for some of my songs and they seem to be split. some people find my shit to be a perfect 10 while others dont like it, i guess im controversial which is a good thing.
    -projectillogic

Quote Originally Posted by projectillogic View Post
    i write the lyrics while looping the exact spot they appear in the beep which is a tedious process i perfect everything down to the last syllable.
    -projectillogic
    sounds like you are rhyming just to the metronome(the beep) and thats cool but if the metronome is not sync to beats per minute(BPM)/tempo its going to be off, you got to set up your BPM/tempo correctly to the beat every beat is not going to be the same BPM, also there is no exact science to rapping depending on the beat you can land on the snare, high hat or the kick or even a horn if there is one, you can rock the base line if you wanted too essentially you got to learn how to count beats, shut the beep of and tap your foot to the floor, four beats is a bar

counting beats https://youtu.be/fFcml2J5ElE
    BPM/tempo tool https://youtu.be/UHHLn-t6KHo

peace hope that helps you

sounds like you are rhyming just to the metronome(the beep) and thats cool but if the metronome is not sync to beats per minute(BPM)/tempo its going to be off, you got to set up your BPM/tempo correctly to the beat every beat is not going to be the same BPM, also there is no exact science to rapping depending on the beat you can land on the snare, high hat or the kick or even a horn if there is one, you can rock the base line if you wanted too essentially you got to learn how to count beats, shut the beep of and tap your foot to the floor, four beats is a bar

i fail to see what your talking about but my ears are always open and some people think my shits a perfect 10. heres a few things people had to say about my music............

“With regards those 2 comments you mentioned, I speak from the point of view of an engineer and from listening experience. For the first, there are many similarities between your music and music which has become successful and/or well known (as well as many differences), so with the appropriate nurturing and treatment, it could become successful”
    -Jabun
    “Dude life is the one that dictates the apprentice/master relationship. Not you or i”
    -jack my apprentice
    “The song beat was great I loved the lyrics. The rap was just great I loved it I hope other people like this song to. The instrumental was great. The artist did a great job good work for him.The raps of the song was perfect I liked the rap it made since I liked this song. The rapper I think did a great job and I hope he can get big and get to be one of the greatest rappers of all time. I want this rapper to be known for his singing and I want people to know him.”
    -anonymous
    “I really like this! The chorus I like a lot too. I love the lyrics. It's deep and truthful. I like the diffent voices, it sounds like more than on person. The auto tune sounding voice is amazing with the song. The song is not too fast, or too slow, but just right. The lyrics are very understandable, and this song is just great. I would say a hit if it were to be on the radio.
    -anonymous
    “I love the lyrics nice beat, Nice tune I love the singers voice the song is a very good piece of music. Im a moder saint like a child palying games you always walk off! I love teh lyrics and teh beat. Im lost in the lyrics they are loved. Th estrain to never be afriad, no no no I can do what ever tonight no no no. This is a total a 10 so good I love this one! The fingers of fury I killed the bery love feel me I dont scare me no no no no fight me no ground!”
    -anonymous

-projectillogic

hey i just talked to a physic on 104.7 kcld for 5 minutes and she said she was seeing "illogic" and my rap names projectillogic. she says she thinks im gonna blow up locally this year! shits nuts as hell i recorded it and its the first song on my music site swear to god! http://www.reverbnation.com/projectillogic

BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar

This is the part where I say...y'all see what I'm saying? Criticism is the building block to perfecting your sound fam. Somehow I knew you were gonna respond with every excuse imaginable as to why there's nothing wrong with your music. I'm speaking to you as a listener now and telling you that I wouldn't listen to this shit at gunpoint. You can choose to use that criticism to your advantage or not but get off your own dick cuz ur flow is choppy as fuck. It's this exact fuckery why I hardly post on th the corp anymore. Dudes like this only take in fake criticism and not what they really need to hear. You know what bro, never mind anything I said your shit is immaculate, good luck with whatever genre of music that is.

Just took a listen to your tracks after playing two I'm not feeling your flow. I had to stop at two tracks because I could not bare listening anymore. I think you should take the time to work on your flow and delivery if you take music serious. Also you are not a master at music. It's good to remain confident but don't call yourself at master when your music sounds like that. I really feel that if you worked on your flow and delivery your tracks would sound so much better. This is just realistic criticism. Keep working on it. peace and hope you succeed.
    Last edited by Caper; 08-04-2015 at 01:29 PM.

dude guess you don't want to improve, I guess you knows it all already, wasted my time posting in here, lol at the physic seeing illogic maybe she was seeing your illogical way of thinking

Exclamation

dude guess you don't want to improve, I guess you knows it all already, wasted my time posting in here, lol at the physic seeing illogic maybe she was seeing your illogical way of thinking
    im open to suggestion, yes i am all the way man..................the truth is that some people think my musics perfect, others dont like it, its weird how it works like that. ive gotten alot of crowd reviews of some of my tracks and ive seen this phenomenon alot. does it sound different to different people or why is that its weird. but i hate country music with a passion and some people swear they like it, so its not that far fetched.................personally i love my music, i think its the tightest shit in the fucking world but obviously its my style of music cuz i created it. there is a large enough group of people in love with my music too to make it legitimate. i dont ever hope to please anyone but im not as concerned with the people that dont like it as i am with the people that do like it. its designed for them. my ears are open $inista, i simpley dont fully understand what you were trying to tell me, perhaps you could do it in plain english. im not mad or anything, its good to be contriversial because there are more people that like it alot than people that dont like it ive noticed. not everyone likes little wayne. no matter how i design my music there will people that dont like it, thats just the way it is. it dosen't mean im not succesfull though, im very successfull. everyone has different tastes.
    -projectillogic

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Caper View Post
    Just took a listen to your tracks after playing two I'm not feeling your flow. I had to stop at two tracks because I could not bare listening anymore. I think you should take the time to work on your flow and delivery if you take music serious. Also you are not a master at music. It's good to remain confident but don't call yourself at master when your music sounds like that. I really feel that if you worked on your flow and delivery your tracks would sound so much better. This is just realistic criticism. Keep working on it. peace and hope you succeed.
    i hope i succeed too. im never gonna stop, this is just the beginning! im gonna ride this shit all the way to the end. and some people think wutang is just a bunch of hooting and hollaring, and everyone has songs on the radio they dont like, but the fact that they are on the radio means they are succesfull no matter what the haters think your always gonna have haters. some people like justin beiber and i hate his bitch ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i do not use the mentronome. but honestley i love my music i cant get enough of it i think its masterfull and there are limitless people who agree