Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: my music - projectillogic (Auto Play)

hey i just released two new songs and they are the first two. the second 2 i recently remastered and its worth listening to them again cuz it makes such a difference. more will be remastered soon. im getting way better at producing and i know you will freak the fuck out when you hear this shit! enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!
    -projectillogic

hey i just remastered "asylum", "rearview" and "break a sweat official" and im about to start working on " if i had to do it over again" this shit is so sweat finally!!!!!!!! ive remastered and finished almost every song ive created in the last 6 months besides one which i told you im about to work on. i feel really proud, these are significant improvements im getting good as fuck at this shit. ive been working for over 15 hours straight bitches yeah!
    -projectillogic

{>____<}

?

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    ?
    ?
    -projectillogic aka pi flowing thunder flows farther than the number pi

i definitley got new music and am working on more. i remasterd like all my songs too for your enjoyment. 324
    -p to the i
    Last edited by project tillogic; 04-21-2015 at 04:20 PM.

Thumbs up

i just remastered "ima live it" "nine planets" and "cant bring me down" you might wanna check those out too man. also a reminder, i just released "if i had to do it over again" in the last 3 days ive only slept 5 hours and the majority of this days were spent working on music i go hard im a beast!12,934
    -projectillogic

holy shit i got 266 profile views today and its only 4am! i posted on a site that supposidley makes people go viral its already begun yes!
    -projectillogic

edit, naw that cant be accurate reverbnation does that from time to time i guess i gotta wait to see if it changes
    Last edited by project tillogic; 04-24-2015 at 04:02 AM.

did an interview and rapped on the radio today its the first song "On air with Derek Lee 3" ive also done a bunch of arranging of my tracks to get to the next dimension.

reordered songs
    i put the classics that nobody has ever listened to up towards the front! now my site is really rockin hard because of this, check this shit out, its something not to be missed! -projectillogic

New song "Nine Planets" its my favorite thus far and i have over 20!!!!!!!!
    -projectillogic

Thumbs up

new song "theonlyonedown by infectshun ft. projectillogic" mo-fakkies!!!!!!!;P i also remixed the song "rearview" so it sounds significantley better!
    -projectillogic
    Last edited by project tillogic; 06-15-2015 at 02:05 AM.

Default two new songs

just released two new songs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i released "time travel" this morning and released "smack em all ft. cryptic wisdom" just now i did both these songs from scratch in only 3 days damn i go hard ;P
    -projectillogic

i am now working on my 3rd song for the month i got the first verse recorded and am tweaking the shit out of it as we speak :P

a day or 2 ago it was the one year aniversary of my music binge i got 26 songs and some consider me a master. that day was also the pagan holiday of the sun
    http://www.reverbnation.com/projectillogic

BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar

The mixing is mad clean and sharp my dude but I'm not feelin your flow at all fam. I'm not gonna be a prick and say your material is wack cuz I do like that it sounds like you're freestylin Plus that's just super negative to be tearing ur shit down. Try not to stretch your syllables out so much in between the bars. Meaning you don't have to spit it exactly how you wrote it you can either remove or add syllables to make your bars fit in the drum loop...peace