Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: my music - projectillogic (Auto Play)

the song "whatever" scored a 5.7 out of 10 with crowd reviews. reverbnation says "Songs that are ready for a mainstream audience score a Track Rating of 7.0 or higher with Crowd Reviews." so im not that far away am i. heres the full 20 reviews so you can see the phenomenon yourself, and that im not making it up that so many people love this shit!!!!!!!

It was absolutely a excellent composition along with achievement. This beat is powerful and aluring. This actual performer has an attractive expressive tone, whilst they have also enforced authentic affection in to the vocals. These particular verses tend to be interesting and also meaningful having a few easy to remmber terms. I must tell you, the actual melody includes a rich, whole enchacement in which complements this music track flawlessly. Wonderful song as well, while I do believe a new pop perception would likely fit the particular feeling from the melody perfectly. The actual performance quality is uncommonly consistant striaght through, this applies to the artist as well as instrumentally. i must say,, this tune feels exclusive along with pleasing, in addition to this I'm sure it's got powerful business oriented potential.

This song is a really nice song to listen to! It's special in every way, it has a nice tune that matches the lyrics. One of those radio songs and one of my favourite! It makes me think I'm totally another person whilst listening to these kind of music, I can almost day it has layers of music! Like lasagne! It's really cool and I love listening to it. I like the chorus the most as it's got such a cool rhythm. Keep up the good work!

yea yea I'm feeling this song i guess the intro was nice the background singers sound nice to.this song overall thing is just fantastic.im wondering when i can hear another song by this person. the vocals were jus amazing. did i mention does back singers man awesome song.

This was different. I thought I was going to be a very plain song when it started but I was wrong. It was worse. The song had no rhythm and the person rapping had no talent. The lyrics we so bad and it had no depth to it the only u points to the song was the woman singing- the only talent in the entire song even the beat mixes were terrible.

I love the lyrics nice beat, Nice tune I love the singers voice the song is a very good piece of music. Im a moder saint like a child palying games you always walk off! I love teh lyrics and teh beat. Im lost in the lyrics they are loved. Th estrain to never be afriad, no no no I can do what ever tonight no no no. This is a total a 10 so good I love this one! The fingers of fury I killed the bery love feel me I dont scare me no no no no fight me no ground!

I did not like the rapping at all. It just seems like he is rhyming about the same things and using the same words. The girl singing was nice and beautiful but the rapping definitely could have been better. Overall, I am rating this a three because I feel like the verses need working on

This sounds like a op 40 hit I would hear on Pandora. I really love how the song starts off with kind of a fading voice. This also reminds me of lonely island with the talking/ singing in the middle. Also this sounds like a parody of a rap song according to the lyrics. I like the voice of the girl though. If the guy singing could brush up a little with more auto tune or something so it doesn't sound messy then I think it would do well.

I do like this, but I have a few suggestions. At times, the rap seemed to be running a little slower than the music in the background, and it made it seem off-time. If the rap could be sped up, or the music in the back slowed down, that would probably fix that. Also, some artists will rap over the chorus a little, so maybe if you overlapped the first couple words of the second verse and the chorus, it would help with timing. Lyrics are decent, and it's catchy. The timing kind of threw me off, but aside from that, it's really good. I can see a lot of people listening to this.

I like how how how how how how how how it just just just just just jumps in in in in and is all all all like this and kinda like repitious in the beat. It helps bring in the high voice, then the deeper voice. I think that this is gonna help it become famous. I dont like how he talks about the 'gay boys'. I dont like like him swearing like he does. I also dont appreciate some aspects, but its
    greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat other than that so i i i i i would buy if i need to! I LIKED IT. The melody was cool, the beat was amazing, the instrument and voice harmony was awesome. The harmony went well with the beat, and the voices went perfect together

Nice start. I really like the music. The singer can't sing what so ever. The song itself is better. He sounds like if he was readung a book trying to hurry up and finished it. And he says he kills the beat and I agree he really killed it but in a bad way. Look practice more a the sayings go practice makes the master.

This song has some unique concept into it, it starts off with a kick of excitement in the introduction, but the voice of the singer is way off, it could use more effort and needs a lot of work. The lyrics is amazing but it's not the right voice but he does motion with the lyrics perfectly, needs to get better equipment and work on his voice in order to make a success.
    This would be such a great hit song! This is now the cool thing to hear and his rapping just made the song so much better. One thing about the rap was that it sounded too much like a freestyle and that he just made it up randomly. In every hip-hop song you realize that their voice goes with the music but their voice didn't go well with the music and that's a serious issue. Needs to be fixed.

The song beat was great I loved the lyrics. The rap was just great I loved it I hope other people like this song to. The instrumental was great. The artist did a great job good work for him.The raps of the song was perfect I liked the rap it made since I liked this song. The rapper I think did a great job and I hope he can get big and get to be one of the greatest rappers of all time. I want this rapper to be known for his singing and I want people to know him.

Intro vocals (hook) feel very wide in the mix, aka big and surrounding. Also very balanced while still prominent by having crisp. Lyrics are unique and not cliche. First verse really needs some work, on the flow and production of the voice. The production is very bad and too loud. Lyrics are not very good. The drums are good, nice and rounded off. The synth is not too distracting while still filling in the mix. Bass could be a little louder. All in all, the rapping ruins what the song could be. Fix a few things like the production and flow and it could be an excellent track.

The intro was interesting, the girl's voice was very good even with auto-tune. It made me want to get up and dance. However, the rapping was a bit of a let-down, the lyrics were just decent and the timing was poorly executed. I did not enjoy it. More of the singing, less of the rapping.

A melodic female singer from the start sings with passion. This song has a hip hop, dance mix. Digital tones used and i am sure the male vocals could sound much better without the digital effects. But to me this makes it sound off. I am sure others will like this but i am not pleased by it. Too much going on and the male vocals are not good. The song itself has good rhythm and a decent set of lyrics.

I could tell from the bigginig this is a good song .The hook is great.the rapper is poor.The rapper need better lyrics. The beat sound good. This was mix good .This was well put together .I would lose the rapper ,one other thin is tat it don't make any sense.

this song has a good atmospheric and it did capture my imagination from the start. and it did establish a good beat this beat set up the song. some songs have some intros that don't lead me to the song but this song is perfect, the lyrics its perfect and sounds like a good songwriter and he did chose some good phrases and good words, not just for their meaning but also for their sound and natural rhythmic quality. i will give it a 8

Hearing this kids say the mf word was like nails on a chalkboard. I am almost positive that he has never lived any type of an "thug life". The beat sounded like it was made from a free IPhone beat making app. At least the girl singing the hook sounded decent but she should not add this to her singing resume if she wants any chance at a career of her own. The artist was brave for attempting to rap but to be honest he should stop while he's ahead or do rapping for comedy like the lonely island. Andy Samburg from Saturday night live for those who are not with the times. Check out their comedy classics such as "I'm on a Boat" and "like a boss"

This song has alot of potential to join the hit list. The pace and the melody of the rapping didn't match the beat at time. It sounded like a robot at one point. Also you need to sound proud of the lyrics you wrote. Its sound kinda dead at a point in the song. I find it a little repetitive as well with the beat. But the chorus is very nice to listen to. Overall the song is good.

The beat and lyrics at the beginning are catchy. The song sounds like something that is heard on radio stations currently. However the transition to the rap sounds like it has been recorded over the song. It sounds like there are volumes between the two. The rapping doesn't mash that well with the hook. At some instances the beat seems a bit off with the rapping.
    Last edited by project tillogic; 08-04-2015 at 04:39 PM.

the song "pain" scored a 5.6 and here are 20 crowd reviews for that?

The beat in this song is hard and could be sold for a lot of money. The song was good until it got to the part with auto tune. He used to much auto tune. He should have stuck with his regular voice. This song would not make it on the radio due to the fact the lyrics are really hard to hear and makes no sense.

this beat is banging. the introgets me up dancing.the singers are bnad though the sound effects are pretty decent. the lyics are very religious.it isn't very meaniful though. this song makes me want to turn my life overto god. andchangemy life. the wordsdon't have a flow to them. i can tell that god is a big reason why they made this song. the beat incoparees many instruments .but they are not used good. their voicesare very pitchy

The technological beats that are added to this song are amazing, and i am very happy that i got this song to listen to. You have a very good voice and a great group of musicians in the background are great because it is great that your voice really synchronizes well with the instruments. I think you have a great deal of talent and the way that you handle the awkward balance in some areas is amazing, the beat of the song is very catchy as well.

The techno feeling of this song seems to sound really great with everything else. The vocals sound decent, but there is too much editing done to most of the lyrics it makes it a bit hard to understand the lyrics. From what I can hear the lyrics sound good though.

The start of the song starts with this beat and this in and out tuning that was made with the computer, I think that there could have been more to the intro beat. I like the vocalist that came into the song he sounds like he was dropping his rap down quick. I think that this song is about lessons and life, this is giving people an idea of the real life. A song like this is not really a rap but more like a message.

The introduction of this song was working better for me than when the autotune parts came in. The autotune made it sound very amateur and cheesy. The lyrics of the song were corny and felt like he was just trying to make a rhyme rather than putting intelligence into the lyrics. I liked the use of a rock tone with the beat of the song in parts, but the majority of this song was really lacking as the beat was just a simple loop.
    The vocals are not as strong as others, some of the vocals in the song sounded really dull and depressing and others sound like they are using auto tune. The lyrics of the song are believable, but not appeal-able to me. The melody of the song has a great bass line to it that is subtle in the song, provides a great steady rhythm for the song. The two different speeds for the vocals makes the song a bit confusing, as it is hard to keep up with the fast rap.

I really like this! The chorus I like a lot too. I love the lyrics. It's deep and truthful. I like the diffent voices, it sounds like more than on person. The auto tune sounding voice is amazing with the song. The song is not too fast, or too slow, but just right. The lyrics are very understandable, and this song is just great. I would say a hit if it were to be on the radio.

I really enjoyed this song because of its great flow into the song also the auto tune to the song. The duo effect in the vocals was really refreshing. This was a great song because of the catchy vocals and melody of the song that went well together.

The vocals are clear, the instrumentals aren't too overpowering. The digital effects on the vocals though, personally, I don't think is necessary. It takes away from his voice and makes it sound very flat. The rap sounds clear and strong full of emotion. The rhythm is well balanced throughout the song.

It sounds like the effects in the introduction should be in a game. It reminded me or Mario for some reason. I don't like this song, but it's obvious that the material is executed well. I don't like your singing style. It sounds like you should be rapping more, and you have a subtle voice with subtle beats, but it's not amazing. You really upped your game though in the middle part with the rapping. Some parts the volume is way louder, so that wasn't good. The lyrics are absolutely horrible. How come the lyrics talks about a lot of good things, but it's bad some parts?

This song is okay, it sounds nice with headphones on, but I think the depth wouldn't translate as well over the stereo or radio. There are some odd sections to this tune. All of a sudden the voice is auto tuned and then it's natural again. It's really strange. I'm not intrigued as a listener. The lyrics are also terrible and do not flow well.

This is an example of a song that uses far too much auto tuning on its lyrics. It makes the song very unpleasant to listen to. Perhaps removing that, and maybe keeping a more consistent tempo throughout the rap would be in order to improve the song.

This song has a familar sound to it, almost like the music is a mixture from several songs. This makes it feel unoriginal. The vocalist has a nice voice, enjoyable to listen to. But the vocalist gets very loud toward the end. I don't understand why the vocals need to increase.

This song Is chilling, exciting, and eaing all at the same time. Particularly the chorus and bridge . I often find it hard to come accross talent such as this but bands like this sure do help!the only negative I found was the fact that I feel as though it's missing a componet. If you could add more piano or something similar, this track would've been great. Still amazing though

The techno effects in the intro caught my attention. I enjoyed the melody of the chorus. I thought it was interesting using midi with the vocals. I don't always like that but with this particular song it worked quite well. This is unique and I think would be successful on the radio right now.

The sound of the instrumental have numerous digital tones and effects that whisk through the beat. The sound of the auto tune over the vocals that are sung are really robotic and irritating. There are some rap lyrics that are rapped in a normal voice but have to many profane words. The track is a medium tempo rap track that changes up a lot but never really puts out a good sound.

Erie is how I would describe the intro. It develops into a very special song. It has that hybrid feel of rap and rock. I would say it is comparable to linkin park, but if the entire group was mike shinoda. Keep enhancing this sound, and I can envision hearing this in a fast and furious movie soundtrack.

First thought is the guy rapping has a alternative rap voice, he almost sounds like he could be a rocker. the second rapper/ techno guy brought a cool feeling to the song, sounds sick. But... they keep talking about drugs and stuff like that, sounds like their trying too hard .

I enjoy the length of the introduction. A 10 second delay is often a good amount. I dislike how monotone the song is. As it does not sound like a rap, this is not very appropriate for the song genre. There is a lack of notes used. Most of the song drifts between a 3 note range. It makes the song quite boring to listen to.

fantastic intro very catchy. i love this i wont to buy it, backing track is awesome very fast and bouncy my type of song. vocals fit very well together and fantastic lyrics. i would love to have had heard the song all the way through cos this type of music is definetly my type between the rapping and singing OMG this is a brill song rating 10 out of 10 for this please bring more on here please.

those 2 songs song reviews prove im not crazy, many many many many people love my music and others dont like it at all, why is that it boggles my mind. can any explain the phenomenon to me? and enough people are in love with my music to make a shit ton of money, thats all i know!

Honestly the beats and hooks are good but its your raps and flows they just suck. Honestly I've heard better from many others

BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar

What proves that you are fucked in the head is copy pasting all that shit that ain't nobody gonna read I seem to remember a time where booty ass cats like this would get ran out the Corp in a heartbeat.

25 Ways To Recognize A Wack Ass Rapper

You are here: Home › Knowledge Me › 25 Ways To Recognize A Wack Ass Rapper
    February 20, 2013 by Q Ball
    KNOWLEDGE ME

How to recognize a wack ass rapperIf someone ever asks you what makes a wack ass rapper, more than likely that individual has never been schooled by the culture of Hip Hop from any generation. That person probably was spoon fed crappy rap videos, gossip magazines, and brainwashed by Viacom or Clear Channel broadcasts. That same person probably never watched the movie Wild Style, heard of the Bridge Wars rivalry, visualized “put seven emcees in a line”, or could name at least one Grandmaster. What will you tell them? What are the characteristics? How will they ever know? Hell, that person who may ask you could be a wack ass rapper, too!

Well, just to make your life easier from those of us who have had this talk before with new kids coming up in Hip Hop, here is a list of 25 ways to recognize a wack ass rapper.

Limited Subject Matter. Says the same crap all the time. Very predictable and cliche’.
    No consciousness, spirit, or heart. No soul. Always hollow and shallow content. Non-challenging lyrics. No creativity or display of wit. Relies on punchlines.
    No conviction in delivery or in lyrics. Just mumbles or speaks rhymes with no personal connection to what is being said.
    Never crafts lyrics or flow to create his own identity. Sounds run of the mill due to lack of experimentation; ABC – 123 – nursery rhymes.
    Limited vocabulary. Poor diction, thereby limited power of communication. Low grade reading level.
    Never writes lyrics to a beat or rhythm. Rhyme flow is offbeat, forced, and even sounds uncomfortable. Sloppy. May imitate another person’s flow.
    Never creates own lyrics at all due to having a ghost writer or bites rhymes from others.
    Punches in non-premeditated lyrics line for line in the recording studio; meanwhile brags that the rhymes flow off the dome as a freestyle.
    Does not acknowledge the other elemental pillars of the Hip Hop culture. Never participates or affiliates with the real cultural community.
    Never involves or affiliates a DJ in the studio or on a live set. Music often sounds non-DJ friendly.
    Unable to rock a mic with a live DJ back-spinning, cutting, and phasing. No skill to improvise the rhyme flow on live break beats. Pre-recorded music.
    No history of the Hip Hop culture, its roots and inspirations. Never a student. No backbone and always frontin’.
    Only makes lyrics and songs for image out of self delusion and false marketing. A liar.
    No transparency, integrity, substance, or character as an artist. Impersonal. Always a surface level personality.
    Never without a hype man or entourage. Never big enough alone or able to sync and flow with other MCs as a crew.
    Sells ghetto-hood fantasies to the mainstream and calls it keepin’ it real but neglects the original core audience and the streets. A walking stereotype. Mainstream dedicated and main street exaggerated. Too concerned with Pop culture and media attention.
    A fat headed megalomaniac. Always needs reassurance due to lack of character. Needs media attention and coddling. Arrogant; selfish; glam chaser; a Diva complex.
    Always dodges real battling, and deflects by relating battling towards recording sales, popularity contests, awards, and Billboard chart rankings. Only has the courage to diss someone on YouTube, a blog, or to the media. Never battles lyric for lyric; style for style (i.e. Bridge Wars, LL and Moe Dee, Nas and Jay Z) because they really do not have any skills at all. They know if they tried they will lose in sales due to a deflated false image. Not thick skinned.
    Often disrespects and exploits women. A redundant misogynist image.
    Disrespectful to the hood, streets, and ghetto by exploiting it. Disrespectful to the hard working, common people who are from these places.
    Fake, piss-poor imitation of a true MC, lyricist, and rap artist. Just fast food compared to a home cooked meal.
    Studio puppet. Marketing token. Corporate clone. RIAA house slave. Committed to the Recording Industry and not the Music Industry. Never about artistry or craft. Follows Recording Industry trends as they happen like Auto-Tune.
    All about the money, material possessions, trendiness, and glamour. Never about the Hip Hop culture and its people.
    No talent. Just a good used car salesman pitching a Bentley with a Yugo engine. The Bob Vila of Bull Crap.
    And finally, the last characteristic of a Sucker MC (aka Wack Ass Rapper) is…They will read this list, or any other debate or criticism and get offended like a little school girl. Always defensive with those cute little cliche’s like “y’all just haters” or “you are jealous.” Even going as far as “you are old” or “played out.” And my favorite is “we are the new Hip Hop” and “we are today’s Golden Age.”
    Yes they are; The Golden Age of sellouts and clones in a Wall Street chain-gang groomed by the blood sucking corporate machine.
    Any Rappers name Illogic

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
    What proves that you are fucked in the head is copy pasting all that shit that ain't nobody gonna read I seem to remember a time where booty ass cats like this would get ran out the Corp in a heartbeat.
    go fuck youself bitch its there for anyone that wants to read it. On my last college entrance exam i scored in the top 5% of the nation on reading comprehension bitch, i can read all that shit as many times as i want in a row without breaking a sweat its easy as fuck. obviousley your my mental inferior ;P if you dont like it, get the fuck out of my thread. this is my thread and i will write whatever the fuck i want. is there anything you can do besides bitch like a little fucking bitch?
    -projectillogic

these dudes even sound better lol

Quote Originally Posted by Caper View Post

You are here: Home › Knowledge Me › 25 Ways To Recognize A Wack Ass Rapper
    February 20, 2013 by Q Ball
    KNOWLEDGE ME

How to recognize a wack ass rapperIf someone ever asks you what makes a wack ass rapper, more than likely that individual has never been schooled by the culture of Hip Hop from any generation. That person probably was spoon fed crappy rap videos, gossip magazines, and brainwashed by Viacom or Clear Channel broadcasts. That same person probably never watched the movie Wild Style, heard of the Bridge Wars rivalry, visualized “put seven emcees in a line”, or could name at least one Grandmaster. What will you tell them? What are the characteristics? How will they ever know? Hell, that person who may ask you could be a wack ass rapper, too!

Well, just to make your life easier from those of us who have had this talk before with new kids coming up in Hip Hop, here is a list of 25 ways to recognize a wack ass rapper.

Limited Subject Matter. Says the same crap all the time. Very predictable and cliche’.
    No consciousness, spirit, or heart. No soul. Always hollow and shallow content. Non-challenging lyrics. No creativity or display of wit. Relies on punchlines.
    No conviction in delivery or in lyrics. Just mumbles or speaks rhymes with no personal connection to what is being said.
    Never crafts lyrics or flow to create his own identity. Sounds run of the mill due to lack of experimentation; ABC – 123 – nursery rhymes.
    Limited vocabulary. Poor diction, thereby limited power of communication. Low grade reading level.
    Never writes lyrics to a beat or rhythm. Rhyme flow is offbeat, forced, and even sounds uncomfortable. Sloppy. May imitate another person’s flow.
    Never creates own lyrics at all due to having a ghost writer or bites rhymes from others.
    Punches in non-premeditated lyrics line for line in the recording studio; meanwhile brags that the rhymes flow off the dome as a freestyle.
    Does not acknowledge the other elemental pillars of the Hip Hop culture. Never participates or affiliates with the real cultural community.
    Never involves or affiliates a DJ in the studio or on a live set. Music often sounds non-DJ friendly.
    Unable to rock a mic with a live DJ back-spinning, cutting, and phasing. No skill to improvise the rhyme flow on live break beats. Pre-recorded music.
    No history of the Hip Hop culture, its roots and inspirations. Never a student. No backbone and always frontin’.
    Only makes lyrics and songs for image out of self delusion and false marketing. A liar.
    No transparency, integrity, substance, or character as an artist. Impersonal. Always a surface level personality.
    Never without a hype man or entourage. Never big enough alone or able to sync and flow with other MCs as a crew.
    Sells ghetto-hood fantasies to the mainstream and calls it keepin’ it real but neglects the original core audience and the streets. A walking stereotype. Mainstream dedicated and main street exaggerated. Too concerned with Pop culture and media attention.
    A fat headed megalomaniac. Always needs reassurance due to lack of character. Needs media attention and coddling. Arrogant; selfish; glam chaser; a Diva complex.
    Always dodges real battling, and deflects by relating battling towards recording sales, popularity contests, awards, and Billboard chart rankings. Only has the courage to diss someone on YouTube, a blog, or to the media. Never battles lyric for lyric; style for style (i.e. Bridge Wars, LL and Moe Dee, Nas and Jay Z) because they really do not have any skills at all. They know if they tried they will lose in sales due to a deflated false image. Not thick skinned.
    Often disrespects and exploits women. A redundant misogynist image.
    Disrespectful to the hood, streets, and ghetto by exploiting it. Disrespectful to the hard working, common people who are from these places.
    Fake, piss-poor imitation of a true MC, lyricist, and rap artist. Just fast food compared to a home cooked meal.
    Studio puppet. Marketing token. Corporate clone. RIAA house slave. Committed to the Recording Industry and not the Music Industry. Never about artistry or craft. Follows Recording Industry trends as they happen like Auto-Tune.
    All about the money, material possessions, trendiness, and glamour. Never about the Hip Hop culture and its people.
    No talent. Just a good used car salesman pitching a Bentley with a Yugo engine. The Bob Vila of Bull Crap.
    And finally, the last characteristic of a Sucker MC (aka Wack Ass Rapper) is…They will read this list, or any other debate or criticism and get offended like a little school girl. Always defensive with those cute little cliche’s like “y’all just haters” or “you are jealous.” Even going as far as “you are old” or “played out.” And my favorite is “we are the new Hip Hop” and “we are today’s Golden Age.”
    Yes they are; The Golden Age of sellouts and clones in a Wall Street chain-gang groomed by the blood sucking corporate machine.
    Any Rappers name Illogic

you offened jigsaw45 by writing too much bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
    i read about all that shit and dont give a fuck about a single fucking thing it said. nothing in any of that matters to me at all not so whatsoever nope fuck thats shit. fuck hip hop culture of old, im in with the new. theres nobody like me, im an origional fucking gangster embracing my culture, fuck my culture. read my fucking crowd reviews bitch, a significant amount of them thought my music was perfect which means im gonna sell a shit ton of fucking cds bitch. trying to impose your culture on me, fuck you, i embrace my own culture and my own style bitch. seriousley, thats the stupidest shit i ever read in my entire life kid fuck that shit its stupid as fuck. am an og bitch, fuck off! i use to help slang ounces and ounces and ounces of meth kid, dont say im not a gangsta or haven't lived these street wars bitch!
    -projectillogic

i do whatever the fuck i want for my fans, i do it for my fans and i have infinite fans that love my shit and treat me like a fucking god and i will never comform ever, fuck that shit im an og. the wutang clan is fucking dead son, and their final cd wont be released for 80 fucking years. the group is over, done, never coming out with a new cd ever again. thats the fucking past and i dont give a fuck about the past i am the future!
    -projectillogic

You are your only fan. In fact you been bigging yourself up trying to make yourself feel good about that trash bullshit you think are rhymes. You are an abomination to any genre in music. You couldn't give your cds away for free. You couldnt rhyme even if you had a ghostwriter. lmao

BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by projectillogic View Post
    go fuck youself bitch its there for anyone that wants to read it. On my last college entrance exam i scored in the top 5% of the nation on reading comprehension bitch, i can read all that shit as many times as i want in a row without breaking a sweat its easy as fuck. obviousley your my mental inferior ;P if you dont like it, get the fuck out of my thread. this is my thread and i will write whatever the fuck i want. is there anything you can do besides bitch like a little fucking bitch?
    -projectillogic
    Lmfaooooo! You should feel lucky that I even peeped your thread and that it even got this much rotation in the last 24 hours Faggit.This is probably the most buzz you ever going to get on the Corp. Before yesterday...Only like two muthafuckas peeped yo shit and barely even gave you props. All that s*** u posted is a long rant about why you allegedly not wack.You should be thanking me that you even getting this much aknowledgement here cockblower... Oh and Lmfaooooo @ u sayin bitch 40 times cuz u can't type the word nigga!
    Last edited by JIGSAW45; 08-04-2015 at 09:34 PM.

Your a poor excuse for an emcee and you are very delusional. I feel sorry for you. Your friends have been lying to you a very long time to tell you that your good. smh You have pretend reviews or thats your family members writing for you or your fake friends telling you that you a master lmao