Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: my music - projectillogic (Auto Play)

on my last college entrance i took it stoned and scored in the 95% percentile so i know what im talking before too because none of you have any idea of how much shit ive read. it all started with but a simple persuit. how to become master of the underground and i hadn't a clue what the fuck was that was before there was rap music. the truth of the matter is that ive read so much into philosopy and shit on and of during my life is because im a real life scholar. i realized the significane of september 11th and immedieatley knew they sprung their trap i been studying conspiracy theory so long. before it was david ike and alex jones, i learned about everything from a website and its www.thecuttingedge.org and back then a read up around 50 unique pages.
    -projectillogic

this is me inside the old 96.3 b96 radio station with Mr Peter Parker who is a public figure of considerable renoun.
    -projectillogic

the metaphysics of quality.
    projectillogic

I thought you were the jewish guy?

Quote Originally Posted by netscape check two View Post
    I thought you were the jewish guy?
    nope im half german and half norweigen with aproximitley 10 to 15 percent chipiwa indian. im a navy vet too so deep down i will also be sailor.
    -projectillogic

i having been producing hip hop music for the last 10 years. i started a rock song yesterday and this is the only rock song ive ever did. i am 2/3 done with it. as it turns out, im a better head banger than a rapper. the name of the rock song is "if i had to do it over again" i swear on anything that it is the craziest thing i have ever experienced in my entire life im just fucking baffled what the fuck. how could it get that good what the fuck ive never seen somthing this crazy before i swear to god what the fuck
    -projectillogic

i added just one little part to "cant bring me down" i remastered "get away realized" and i remastered the first verse on "rearview" and thanks for the support mother fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -projectillogic aka pi

my new song is named "my apprentices 1st freestyle and mine" and this is the first thing my apprentice ever recorded not bad!
    -projectillogic

i released another new song yesterday morning and im pushing the limits again bitches plus the second verse is by some guy named zack and this is his first time ever being produced but the fucker so fucking good yall gonna freak!
    -projectillogic

where is the new song?

i actually released 2 new songs in 4 days and they are the first two. strange how quickley i put them together but it takes an entire lifetime of preparation to be able to do this shit. the songs are "ima live it" and "break a sweat official"
    -projectillogic

also check out "on air with Derek Lee" which is me on the radio. notice that the beat hes using is the same as one of my songs. i didn't even notice it right away and i had no idea he was gonna let me talk about my music on the air.
    -projectillgic

does anybody else think i sounded a little like wutang on the second verse of "break a sweat official"??
    -projectillogic
    Last edited by project tillogic; 02-01-2015 at 05:48 PM.

increased the volume on a bunch of older songs that needed it. also on "deep ft. sno" when i end it only says bomb twice instead of 5 times. peace
    -projectillogic