Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: my music - projectillogic (Auto Play)

so what is it then, whats the reason your making death threats to me or are you too scared too say? you will never take me alive though, never

Quote Originally Posted by project clozaril View Post
    then shut the fuck up and fucking do it bitch! today IS a good day to DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bitch
    I see you are out of meds

that's a good thing

all you gotta do now is stop eating, stop drinking and most importantly stop posting

we can bomb your FB page anytime we like

you realize in the mean time some of us have befriended some of your 'friends' on FB?

that Bobbie chick is pretty wild huh
    Retired.

natalie too

she's been very forthcoming about the pregnancy

Retired.

syou will never take me alive though, never
    taking you alive would probably result in you boring your captor to death so that's not an option
    Retired.

heres the latest gossip fuckers....................i might actually have a radio internship sealed in the bag! we will see
    -projectillogic
    so that shit never happened huh

I guess there was a psych evaluation

they probably don't trust people with multiple FB profiles

Last edited by Rev Jones; 10-17-2015 at 03:54 PM.
    Retired.

well this is what happened when i use to hang out with the gangsta deciples before i moved. the one dude had his own house and a family and had been through GD gurilla warfare training in chicago and i would always run out of money half way through the month and he wold feed me any time no matter what. i was part of the family and its not like they had people over alot but they did.

well the other GD i knew had a trap house and there was a bunch of them over there at all times. when i first met the ones in the trap house dude wanted a bag of meth and they ended up taking the money and my galaxy s2 i wasn't amused. they said get the fuck out the driveway or your gonna die basically. timmy was scared so i brought him home and came back all pissed off by myself. i pulled in the driveway with windows up doors locked starting bonking on the horn non stop.

one of them said "are you aware that we will put you in a casket"? i said fuck you i will pop your bitch ass and like 4 of them had surrounded the car too. i was in full sith mode screaming at the top of my lungs the entire time you should have seen the way one of them was smiling because of what i was doing. then they dented the car a little bit eventually and smashed my windshield.

i immedieatley put it into gear and drove it straight as fast as i could into one of there cars FUCK THE WORLD both totaled instantley. mine however still drove so i took the fuck off and then came back 15 minutes later and started honking my horn again non stop. they were all circled around the car when i came back and you should have seen the dumbfounded looks on their faces it was classic.

my old car was a piece of shit and my disability payed for my new car which is the best one ive ever had. they said bigons be bigons they didn't wanna do anything about it because they were smart. i had earned there respect and i even lived at the trap house 2 months

SO NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT PERHAPS I AM A LITTLE CRAZY GO SUCK A COCK!!!!!!!

well this is what happened when i use to hang out with the gangsta deciples before i moved. the one dude had his own house and a family and had been through GD gurilla warfare training in chicago and i would always run out of money half way through the month and he wold feed me any time no matter what. i was part of the family and its not like they had people over alot but they did.

well the other GD i knew had a trap house and there was a bunch of them over there at all times. when i first met the ones in the trap house dude wanted a bag of meth and they ended up taking the money and my galaxy s2 i wasn't amused. they said get the fuck out the driveway or your gonna die basically. timmy was scared so i brought him home and came back all pissed off by myself. i pulled in the driveway with windows up doors locked starting bonking on the horn non stop.

one of them said "are you aware that we will put you in a casket"? i said fuck you i will pop your bitch ass and like 4 of them had surrounded the car too. i was in full sith mode screaming at the top of my lungs the entire time you should have seen the way one of them was smiling because of what i was doing. then they dented the car a little bit eventually and smashed my windshield.

i immedieatley put it into gear and drove it straight as fast as i could into one of there cars FUCK THE WORLD both totaled instantley. mine however still drove so i took the fuck off and then came back 15 minutes later and started honking my horn again non stop. they were all circled around the car when i came back and you should have seen the dumbfounded looks on their faces it was classic.

my old car was a piece of shit and my disability payed for my new car which is the best one ive ever had. they said bigons be bigons they didn't wanna do anything about it because they were smart. i had earned there respect and i even lived at the trap house 2 months

SO NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT PERHAPS I AM A LITTLE CRAZY GO SUCK A COCK!!!!!!!
    yes this is what happened in your mind

it's nice they let you use the computer for 3 hours a day at the facility though

Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Jones View Post
    yes this is what happened in your mind

it's nice they let you use the computer for 3 hours a day at the facility though

youve failed to provide a reason for all this are you a pussy or what?

dont listen to his lies either people

im so gonna make a dis track!!!!!!!!!!!!;P i will physco analyze you into pieces and reveal to the world what i see which is that your a dumbass

im so gonna make a dis track!!!!!!!!!!!!;P i will physco analyze you into pieces and reveal to the world what i see which is that your a dumbass
    your ramblings hardly qualify as tracks though

refer to this tony yayo tripe of yours as 'diss rants' so people don't get their hopes up

ask your therapy group to pitch in on the lyrics

Retired.

i grew up hunting shit and killed my first animal at 12. ive killed so many kinds of animals but the little ones aint shit compared to the big ones i killed 2 deer with a single shot muzzle loader. its the ultimate rush to kill something that big i bet a human would be an even bigger rush! come get us

hahaha you have to cheat to try and defeat me and i dont hahaha

come get us
    multiple personalities : check
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Jones View Post
    multiple personalities : check
    dude you making threats with pictures of my friends and shit