Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: my music - projectillogic (Auto Play)

‘Tranny Granny’ Halloween Costume Recalled from WalMart and Amazon

While Halloween is supposed to be fun and shame-free (although we wish every day were shame-free), some retailers didn’t get the message and are selling disappointingly inappropriate costumes.

Take, for example, the “Tranny Granny” costume that Walmart and Amazon just pulled from their respective websites. “All the guys will be dressing up as superheroes and princes, but you will stand out among the rest in this hilarious Granny Men’s Costume!” the costume description read.

Included in the costume is a white tank dress covered in colorful flowers with a pink collar. It also has a “curvaceous butt and boob pads to complete the look.” Additionally, this particular granny “wouldn’t go anywhere without her pink babushka with flower design headband to keep her hair perfectly in place.” To top it all off, “slap on some makeup and get ready for your granny walk and you will have the room roaring with laughter!”

We could go on forever about what’s wrong with that portrayal, but you get the point. On both websites, the costume was listed in the marketplaces by a third-party vendor called Rasta Imposta. And while it’s supposed to cost $64, you were getting a steal from both stores at just $25.

Walmart told LGBTQNation that it removed the costume from its website because it “obviously” violated its terms of service for third-party retailers. “While it’s listed on other sites, it clearly violates our policy and was quickly removed once we were notified. We’re appalled this seller put it on our site to begin with,” a representative for the superstore said. And even though there’s an entire team dedicated to making sure there aren’t any offensive costumes, it seems the group missed this one.

Rasta Imposta must have caught on because the costume is now listed as “Manny Granny” on its site.

Unfortunately, the costume is still available on other sites. At Target it has a different name, Women’s Granny Costume One Size Fits Most, and is available for $39.99.

This isn’t the only tactless costume out there. Last year we saw “Anna Rexia,” which obviously trivialized a serious health condition. Then there are all the culturally insensitive costumes, like the “Little Amigo.” Fortunately, college student Mahala Herron has some pretty sound advice for avoiding controversy, specifically in regards to cultural appropriation. “Halloween is coming up, so everyone please remember that my culture isn’t a costume,” she tweeted. She shared this alongside an illustration of three figures symbolizing different cultures: One head is adorned in a hijab, another is wearing cornrows, and the third is in a headdress.

ive done some major work on a new song a few days earlier then all fucking night tonight i have ultimate focus partying tonight i have like 2 verses of lyrics written and perfected down to the last syllable and a beat to go with it its a rock beat.
    Last edited by project tillogic; 10-18-2016 at 07:14 AM.

i had time travel professionally reviewed 20 times some people absolutley love it some people hate it but im only concerned about the people that love it and lots of them do.

heres the 20 reviews

the beginning of the song is wonderful and the song is nice,the singer vocal is very nice and the song text is very nice ,but song instrument using is too simple,the song melody is very nice and if the song add vocal accompaniment it'll be nice

The introduction were really capturing and alluring. The vocals were great and producers really produced this great. The lyrics were really inspiring and i could relate in my life.The bests blended with song which made it even more better. i will give this song a 10/10.

The rapper in the music is very energetic which makes the music fun to listen too. The beat of the music is very good. The words of the rap is very good. At one moment I think that I here the john cena theme song, mixes good with the beat.

This is a classic rap song, where the vocal is depicting how long did it take him to write all his songs, as well as releasing an album. He also mentions how he feels about it. This song has amazing tunes of the keyboard, and the beats.

The opening was fairly timeless and catchy. I love the way the bassline presents with wondrously enjoyable narrative. The writing's substance is sort of sweeping and trippy and the instrumentation had a creative simplicity. The break is memorable and persuasively played; the character of the verse was cool and the lyricism of the song was enjoyable. Spiritually the song has an abstract, exciting pattern though faster quality would suit its interesting melody.

The song starts with a very heard rhythm and starts immediately without letting the melody to do the job. The meaning of the song is not heard because the vocals of the artist is not in a level where you can listen carefully because makes your head hurt. Its something that is heard and is very boring. Defensively a rhythm that i heard before.
    Do not. Please do not. This is not a rap, you're not rapping, you're saying sentences. Please work on rapping, the instrumentals are okay, but please avoid the air horn. Ten years to make this album? Yeah, you definitely procrastinated, especially if this is the sound that you come up with. Try again.

The song instrumentals start off dope and very cool that would make anyone want to keep listening too it. The tone of the artist in the beginning tells a really good story. The tone of the artist is speaking wisdom to the soul and the lyrics create an image in your mind. The lyrics are fearful.

Classic rap song that starts with an air horn that really gets your attention. The flow of the rapper sounds more like he is talking than he is rapping. All i can hear is him taking deep breaths. The beat is good but it is generic. There needs to be something that separates it from all the others. This song needs to be smoother. It has potential but it is a long way from being on the radio.

The beat is really good. It is the only good thing about the song. I'm not very fond of the talking in the song. It sounds like the rapper is struggling to make his words flow. The chorus is not terrible but the execution of the chorus and the entire song is bad.
    when i listen to that song i don't feel confortable, I don like that siren song, and the singer seem like he's swallow something in the beginning, this is not the kid of song that I like so for that reason I don't like it at all.

I love your vocals and beats. So because of that i give a bug thums up to you and your producers for this production and beats that they have put together for your track. Im a big fan of hiphop. So continue to contribute to the hiphop nature and genre of music. Keep up the work.

Would be much better if he projected less, put more feeling and expression in his tone, possibly rapped about more interesting things, maybe like something that happened to him in his life. Could use a lot less airhorns. Instrumentals are good, nonetheless. Could use some more bass.

The songs main part is very catchy and makes me want to sing it and increases the wanting for me to purchase the song. I would purchase this song because of its excellent story compared to most stories. These stories make for excellent ability to make it catchy. The rapping in the song is not very good, but the rhyming is good and makes since. However the bass and treble are excellent and make me feel like dancing.
    The song starts off really amazing with the beat it has and the artist just coming in telling his story. The melody has a perfect tune too it that is catchy and makes you want to sing along. The tone of the artist sounds empowering and powerful. The lyrics creates an image in your mind.

Very basic sirens at the beginning of the song and of course, every hip hop song has to have a terrible lyrical flow. Now that I'm listening to it, some of the lyrics are not bad but bad choice of words, but I don't like his voice. The voice kinda sounds annoying, it's like riff raff and mac miller had a baby and he became a rapper. The instrumental how ever sounds kinda chill. It's not bad but it needs some improvements since either this rapper needs a better flow or just need to sound appealing. Not bad man, it's alright.
    The vocals are too loud, and the lyrics don't have a conventional rhyming scheme. The instrumentals are ok, but they are too soft to be heard. The MLG sound horn is very annoying and should be replaced. Also, the lyrics really don't make that much sense.
    the intro needs much work. the rapper is not putting any life into his speach like hes just reading it off of a paper. the beat and the tempo does not even go with the lyrics. bad use of instrememts at the wrong time. lyrics need much work. this rapper needes to work on adding life and soul into his lyrics. fair production.

this is a nice song when i heard this is gives me a lot of memories in my past because i remember the time when we are happy and very love each other like this song makes me happy i can`t stop my feeling to play this song.

This is an alarming introduction with a talented rap artist giving a strong message. The rap starts to lose flow and expletives are used as the song progresses. The chorus has language that is unsuitable for a wide audience and does not have a good lyrical pattern or rhythm. The alarm sound effect running through the song starts to irritate a bit. The rapper does have a good voice though and could work on timing.

this song is pretty good. the instrumental might be a bit better, however it still go with. i believe many people would enjoy this music. this song can be use in a background of a video seem to talking about interesting stuff. Pretty good job.

lyric structure felt a little too abstract. while the vocals also sounded a bit too loud for the instrumental. i would suggest the song be sent back to theix stage. if possible, get a different studio engineer for the mixing process. this may provide a better mix result, resulting in a better overall quality of the song

There is a lot of anger express in the song. Rapping about hard times and the doubters. It is good that these thoughts feelings emotions is in the lyrics of the song. I think some of the language is offensive and should not have been included in the song.

The introduction is kind of plain because the beat is too low. The artists voice is too loud and sounds kind of lame. Please make the vocals have more meaning because it sounds too boring. The beat is wack and I can't see this song doing good anywhere toward any audience. Overall, the song needs a lot of work.

The beginning was interesting. I kind of didn't like it as much and the style can be worked on. Overally I thought the instrumental was good and the vocals can be better. I like rap a lot and see there can be many improvement. If the production was remastered it would sound even better! Lyrics are good though.

I almost turned this song off 15 seconds in, once the rapper started. They seemed to be attempting some sort of alternative or innovative rap, but neither the beat nor the rapper's flow was sufficient. The chanted vocals were incredibly grating, as if the rapper was yelling at me in a tone-deaf voice. The levels on the vocals were way too high, overwhelming the beat, so it felt like a grating voice yelling at me without any beat. The lyrical content was not interesting.

Lyrics aren't fast enough for the background beat, or, the background beat needs to be something louder. At 0:57 the vocals are too loud and the beat can barely be held. Choice words are used that could be replaced i.e: n***a and mother-f*cker/mother f*cking. No real need for the trap horns, they make it feel more fake than a real attempt a music creation.

if you choose to read the post above it will illistrate how some people can think my music is wack while others think songs are 10s out of 10s ive had a bunch of songs reviewed and they all have mixed reviews but thats ok i hate justin beiber and i hate country and i bet everyone here does too yet they are major records making billions with billions of fans its ok to me that my music is like country where some people love it and some people hate it im doing shit nobodys ever done before im totally origional and outside the box with my own unique style that some people love and go crazy for and shit
    Last edited by project tillogic; 10-18-2016 at 07:16 AM.

dude sent me a beat and ive been working on the lyrics and now i finished the lyrics tongiht and im doing an all nighter and im going to record early in the morning tomorrow then send my accapellas and he will send me the final mix in a week as long as everything stays on plan bitches

the intro and all 3 verses for my next song have been successfully recorded and i sent them to the producer that did the hook and beat that he sent me and he says in a week i will get it back all finalized. with limited effects it sounds dope as fuck i cant wait to say what it sounds like fully mixed. the only thing i have left to do is he wanted me to add some shouts in the gaps and bridges of his chorus and i didn't understand how to do that so im awaiting final instruction. this dudes name is the Don Goliath he contacted me for a collaboration on the wutang clan forum and its definitley going to be a success im impressed.

So anyways I haven't mixed a song in over a year and I've spent 30 hours or more mixing songs before easy and I've been fuckin with knobs for half an hour and I'm thinking to myself how exactly did I do that shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic View Post
    i had time travel professionally reviewed 20 times some people absolutley love it some people hate it but im only concerned about the people that love it and lots of them do.

heres the 20 reviews

the beginning of the song is wonderful and the song is nice,the singer vocal is very nice and the song text is very nice ,but song instrument using is too simple,the song melody is very nice and if the song add vocal accompaniment it'll be nice

The introduction were really capturing and alluring. The vocals were great and producers really produced this great. The lyrics were really inspiring and i could relate in my life.The bests blended with song which made it even more better. i will give this song a 10/10.

The rapper in the music is very energetic which makes the music fun to listen too. The beat of the music is very good. The words of the rap is very good. At one moment I think that I here the john cena theme song, mixes good with the beat.

This is a classic rap song, where the vocal is depicting how long did it take him to write all his songs, as well as releasing an album. He also mentions how he feels about it. This song has amazing tunes of the keyboard, and the beats.

The opening was fairly timeless and catchy. I love the way the bassline presents with wondrously enjoyable narrative. The writing's substance is sort of sweeping and trippy and the instrumentation had a creative simplicity. The break is memorable and persuasively played; the character of the verse was cool and the lyricism of the song was enjoyable. Spiritually the song has an abstract, exciting pattern though faster quality would suit its interesting melody.

The song starts with a very heard rhythm and starts immediately without letting the melody to do the job. The meaning of the song is not heard because the vocals of the artist is not in a level where you can listen carefully because makes your head hurt. Its something that is heard and is very boring. Defensively a rhythm that i heard before.
    Do not. Please do not. This is not a rap, you're not rapping, you're saying sentences. Please work on rapping, the instrumentals are okay, but please avoid the air horn. Ten years to make this album? Yeah, you definitely procrastinated, especially if this is the sound that you come up with. Try again.

The song instrumentals start off dope and very cool that would make anyone want to keep listening too it. The tone of the artist in the beginning tells a really good story. The tone of the artist is speaking wisdom to the soul and the lyrics create an image in your mind. The lyrics are fearful.

Classic rap song that starts with an air horn that really gets your attention. The flow of the rapper sounds more like he is talking than he is rapping. All i can hear is him taking deep breaths. The beat is good but it is generic. There needs to be something that separates it from all the others. This song needs to be smoother. It has potential but it is a long way from being on the radio.

The beat is really good. It is the only good thing about the song. I'm not very fond of the talking in the song. It sounds like the rapper is struggling to make his words flow. The chorus is not terrible but the execution of the chorus and the entire song is bad.
    when i listen to that song i don't feel confortable, I don like that siren song, and the singer seem like he's swallow something in the beginning, this is not the kid of song that I like so for that reason I don't like it at all.

I love your vocals and beats. So because of that i give a bug thums up to you and your producers for this production and beats that they have put together for your track. Im a big fan of hiphop. So continue to contribute to the hiphop nature and genre of music. Keep up the work.

Would be much better if he projected less, put more feeling and expression in his tone, possibly rapped about more interesting things, maybe like something that happened to him in his life. Could use a lot less airhorns. Instrumentals are good, nonetheless. Could use some more bass.

The songs main part is very catchy and makes me want to sing it and increases the wanting for me to purchase the song. I would purchase this song because of its excellent story compared to most stories. These stories make for excellent ability to make it catchy. The rapping in the song is not very good, but the rhyming is good and makes since. However the bass and treble are excellent and make me feel like dancing.
    The song starts off really amazing with the beat it has and the artist just coming in telling his story. The melody has a perfect tune too it that is catchy and makes you want to sing along. The tone of the artist sounds empowering and powerful. The lyrics creates an image in your mind.

Very basic sirens at the beginning of the song and of course, every hip hop song has to have a terrible lyrical flow. Now that I'm listening to it, some of the lyrics are not bad but bad choice of words, but I don't like his voice. The voice kinda sounds annoying, it's like riff raff and mac miller had a baby and he became a rapper. The instrumental how ever sounds kinda chill. It's not bad but it needs some improvements since either this rapper needs a better flow or just need to sound appealing. Not bad man, it's alright.
    The vocals are too loud, and the lyrics don't have a conventional rhyming scheme. The instrumentals are ok, but they are too soft to be heard. The MLG sound horn is very annoying and should be replaced. Also, the lyrics really don't make that much sense.
    the intro needs much work. the rapper is not putting any life into his speach like hes just reading it off of a paper. the beat and the tempo does not even go with the lyrics. bad use of instrememts at the wrong time. lyrics need much work. this rapper needes to work on adding life and soul into his lyrics. fair production.

this is a nice song when i heard this is gives me a lot of memories in my past because i remember the time when we are happy and very love each other like this song makes me happy i can`t stop my feeling to play this song.

This is an alarming introduction with a talented rap artist giving a strong message. The rap starts to lose flow and expletives are used as the song progresses. The chorus has language that is unsuitable for a wide audience and does not have a good lyrical pattern or rhythm. The alarm sound effect running through the song starts to irritate a bit. The rapper does have a good voice though and could work on timing.

this song is pretty good. the instrumental might be a bit better, however it still go with. i believe many people would enjoy this music. this song can be use in a background of a video seem to talking about interesting stuff. Pretty good job.

lyric structure felt a little too abstract. while the vocals also sounded a bit too loud for the instrumental. i would suggest the song be sent back to theix stage. if possible, get a different studio engineer for the mixing process. this may provide a better mix result, resulting in a better overall quality of the song

There is a lot of anger express in the song. Rapping about hard times and the doubters. It is good that these thoughts feelings emotions is in the lyrics of the song. I think some of the language is offensive and should not have been included in the song.

The introduction is kind of plain because the beat is too low. The artists voice is too loud and sounds kind of lame. Please make the vocals have more meaning because it sounds too boring. The beat is wack and I can't see this song doing good anywhere toward any audience. Overall, the song needs a lot of work.

The beginning was interesting. I kind of didn't like it as much and the style can be worked on. Overally I thought the instrumental was good and the vocals can be better. I like rap a lot and see there can be many improvement. If the production was remastered it would sound even better! Lyrics are good though.

I almost turned this song off 15 seconds in, once the rapper started. They seemed to be attempting some sort of alternative or innovative rap, but neither the beat nor the rapper's flow was sufficient. The chanted vocals were incredibly grating, as if the rapper was yelling at me in a tone-deaf voice. The levels on the vocals were way too high, overwhelming the beat, so it felt like a grating voice yelling at me without any beat. The lyrical content was not interesting.

Lyrics aren't fast enough for the background beat, or, the background beat needs to be something louder. At 0:57 the vocals are too loud and the beat can barely be held. Choice words are used that could be replaced i.e: n***a and mother-f*cker/mother f*cking. No real need for the trap horns, they make it feel more fake than a real attempt a music creation.
    stop doing coke and get some sleep.

Retired.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    stop doing coke and get some sleep.

First of all I don't do coke.. Second of all you've been very negative to me for a really long time so fuck you Lee towers I'm sick of that shit. Honestly I have nothing against you that's the gods honest truth but you seem to have a problem with me and I don't even know why but fuck you. If you bring no problem there will be no problem but if you keep on bringing problems then there will be no problems. I'm very popular and have alot of friends that love me and you don't even know me so how the fuck can you even judge me like that you don't even know me. I don't know how big you are but if you treated me like that I would kick your ass if I could and if you're bigger than me that's OK I carry a can of mase and I would drop your ass then beat you up. Alot of people have my back and I can back it up too. Then if you did manage to kick my ass it wouldn't be over I would be back cuz I always come back again and again I'm not afraid to loose everything I've gotten this crazy because of years and years of being treated like shit and taken advantage of and stolen from. One day I just literally snapped and I was never the same age. People that don't know me think I'm an easy target but I'm crazy as fuck and learned to control the dark side with a dark meditation that few people are even capable of doing.

The dark side will devour those who lack the power to control it. It’s a fierce storm of emotion that annihilates anything in its path. It lays waste to the weak and unworthy. But those who are strong can ride the storm winds to unfathomable heights. They can unlock their true potential; they can sever the chains that bind them; they can dominate the world around them. Only those with the power to control the dark side can ever truly be free.”
    ~Darth Bane

I studied the sith and the dark side and did dark meditation for two or 3 years. The only reason I was able to even do the dark meditation is because I had been doing zen meditation for so many years. Few people would even be capable of doing that kind of dark meditation and even fewer would be able to survive it the shit all but consumed me but I conquered the dark side and live in the light and the dark side of me is dormant sleeping and I haven't seen him in a very long time but he comes around when he's needed being pumped on the sith is a feeling like no other it's the feeling of ultimate superiority and invincibility it's a great feeling my dark feelings have been enhanced and weaponized through my training. The dark side truly transformed me before I got into it I was depressed and suicidal all the damn time. When I started doing meditation on pure unfocused hatred all that negativity went away the dark side burnt it all up and it was replaced by anger and hate which I think are good feelings. They make you feel like you're on top of the world. Since then I was never depressed or suicidal ever again. What changed in me is that I would turn to hate and anger before I ever got sad.like I said the dark side almost consumed me but I was victorious. I learned to master both the light side and dark side of the Force and I became truly balanced in a way I once only dreamt was possible. Being a master of the dark side has its advantages and I truly felt like it severed my chains. I was no longer tied down by society or other people. I bow down to nobody cuz I mastered the dark side and it is indeed a powerful allie true story

I got in a fist fight too days ago and then yesterday the fucker almost got dropped from my peper spray but lucky enough one of our good friends was there and I told him the fucker was about to get dropped and he said no no no put it away I will talk to him and he did work it out and the conflict was over.the fucker thought he could run off with my money and said if I came over there there would be problems. I told him I would be right over there and sure enough I came right over there with pepper spray, a ball pean hammer. And my large pocket knife. I left my glasses at home and parked my bike far away so I could run away and they wouldn't catch me with that bike. He came this close to being pepper sprayed too but a friend resolved the situation and I got what I payed for. After I pepper sprayed him I was going to bust his window with my hammer and if he did anything back I was going to tag up his whole fucking place and if he did something back I would keep coming back until he surrendered. Like I said I snapped one day and I don't let people fuck with me anymore I'm sick of letting it happen and I don't let it happen anymore the dark side says revenge and my reputation are way more important than anything I could ever loose in the conflict. One time some gangsta deciples who thought they were bad ass stole my 20 bucks then said they wanted to use my phone to make a phone call ran off with my phone then 6 of them came out and said they were going to beat both of my buddies and my asses if we didn't leave. My buddy was about to cry so I brought his ass home then came back and parked in their driveway strategically behind their car with the doors up and Windows up. I started honking my horn non stop till the 6 of them came out and I was screaming at the top of my lungs to give me back the phone or else I won't leave. One of them said are you aware we put people like you in caskets and at the top of my lungs I said fuck you. This went on a few minutes until they started denting up my car and broke my windshield. Like I said I parked behind their car strategicly. The moment I lthey smashed my car I put my car into gear and smashed it head on instantly totalling both cars fuck the world and this is the shit I have a reputation of doing
    I then peeled the fuck out of there and came back 10 or 15 minutes later and parked my car in the driveway and started honking the horn again. They were all outside facing the car that I totaled and when they turned around to look at me they had the biggest look of dumbfoundedness disbelief that I have ever seen in my entire life. They gave up right there and said bygons be bygons cuz they knew there was no stopping me and that I would be back for more. That's the kind of mentality I have these days I don't give a fuck and I didn't give a shit about my car it was a piece of shit. I get 100% military disability and I called up my representative payee and he bought me a new car for free it was a win win situation. I'm also good friends with a former hells angel and he says if I ever need him to kick someone's ass he will do it for me. I am not to be fucked with bottom line. Also these days I roll with alot of friends that don't cheat or steal from me and that took a long time to find. So please Lee towers stop the bullshit you have nothing against me it's getting old and it's down right immature
    b
    Last edited by project tillogic; 11-06-2016 at 07:35 AM.

I also did spray paint vandalism twice last year. The first time my good friend for 7 years decides he's to cool for me and didn't wanna be friends anymore so I spray painted his mom's mailbox yellow. Then there was this fucker that sold bunk ass weed that didn't even get me high that though he was so much cooler than me and always liked to disrespect. This is before I had very many friends in this town and I didn't even smoke weed I smoked spice back then but I would buy a 20 sack from him once a month. I asked him many times to help me find some friends and I had even known some of his friends that's who gave me his number. Every time I would go over there he would immediately tell me to get the fuck out of his house cuz he thought he was so much cooler than me. Then one time I called him up and said I would burn him a copy of my record if he smoked me up. I went over there and he smoked one hit of weed with me then told me to get the fuck out and I felt disrespected. The last time I ever went over there he immediately told me to get the fuck out of his house and I was in a bad mood that day and was sick of being disrespected. So I quietly walked to my car grabbed a bottle of spray paint and put a big ass swastika on his front door. That's the last I ever heard of that fucker

Oops
    Last edited by project tillogic; 11-05-2016 at 05:19 AM.

Last year I also busted out this dudes sliding ass window as well. It all started with this chick that I had been close friends with for about 5 years. This girl was a prostitute and I use to drive her all over the place and to her clients. Then she would fuck all these guys all over the place if she thought they were hot and she fucked everybody and their grandma she would fuck everyone besides me. She said we were too good of friends and this is before I learned not to be friends that say they are too good of friends to fuck me. She calls me up about 4 days before my 31st birthday and says she really needs to get out of town and I said she could come over to my place. At this point I hadn't slept in like 3 days and was exhausted. When I get there she has me drive all over hell for her and we didn't get to my place until like midnight. Someone had her debit card and they wouldn't give back the card until she gave them back the phone she had borrowed. We didn't get the phone till late at night and him and her were fighting so I offered to be the negotiator and make the exchange. I walked up to the door to make the exchange and told him I don't want any problems I'm here to make the exchange that's it. The mother fucker grabs the phone out of my hand and tried closing the door and I pushed my way back into his house and got that mother fucking phone back. He then grabs onto my jacket and was holding a baseball bat over my head and held on for about 20 seconds and pops a lense out my glasses. They then call the cops and try giving the me a felony. The cops of course asked me how far he followed me out the house with a baseball bat and I told them that was the truth and that would have been second degree assault on his part so the cops decided to not give out any charges. I don't remember the details of those next 2 or 3 days but she had me driving around the entire time with no drugs and no sleep so after a few days without no sleep. Like 4 hours after we got to my place she freaks out and has a major fit and talks me into driving an hour and a half away to our other friends. I didn't get any sleep that night either and she made me bring her to the hospital in the morning. Now it's one day until my 31st birthday and she tells me she fucked this other couple that we know and I'm like come on fuck me for my birthday. She didn't want to do it but I talked her into doing just one time for my birthday. The night before my birthday I still couldn't sleep and sometime after midnight they start fucking right in front of me. The first time I said nothing I just sat there and was pretty upset. The second time I finally said something and I said I think it's finally my birthday and they said happy birthday. I then said shouldn't you be fucking me instead of him and she says I will never fuck you. At that point I flipped out and said I'm fucking leaving and I went out to the car sat in it and then decided to go back inside. When I got inside the dude says you know your going to leave don't you and I immediately grabbed a baton off the floor and broke his sliding glass window. Then I dipped off with everything she owned in her car and never gave it back.she lost a truly good friend because before she said she loved me. She never fucked me cuz she thought it would ruin the friendship but the moral of the story is she lost me as a friend cuz she didn't fuck me. I don't even care anymore I have a hot ass girlfriend hotter than she ever was. I got home at about 5am on my 31st birthday went to bed then woke up at about 8 aclock at night for about half an hour then went back to sleep and woke up the next day. That was my 31st birthday and the worst birthday I ever had by far the end

P.s I'm not the only fucker that stole her stuff that other fucker had no intentions of giving her card back she's a piece of shit

The dude lived in a trailer the size of my bedroom and it was 15 below that night I bet they didn't have a fun night either

They called the cops on me too and I got a call on the way home from a cop asking me to meet him and bring the stuff back at 5 in the morning and I said look it's tired as fuck it's 5 in the morning and I'm so upset at what they did to me on my birthday cuz I said what happened, I said all I need is sleep and I'm going home to do that and that's just the way it is and eventually the cop said OK bye and I never heard anything more about it or that door and they never called me back with an apology or anything like that so I kept the stuff
    Last edited by project tillogic; 11-05-2016 at 05:52 AM.