Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455 LastLast

Thread: my music - projectillogic (Auto Play)

“Where the Jedi courted power, the Sith lusted after it; where the Jedi believed they knew the truth, the Sith possessed it. Owned by the dark side, they ultimately became their knowledge.” -Darth Plagous

im controlled by the dark side but i live in the light side
    -projectillogic

“Remember why the Sith are more powerful than the Jedi, Sidious: because we are not afraid to feel. We embrace the spectrum of emotions, from the heights of transcendent joy to the depths of hatred and despair. Fearless, we welcome whatever paths the dark side sets us on, and whatever destiny it lays out for us.” -Darth Plagous

feeding on rage like this brings fighters to the dark side, but when they step away they can be much more receptive to the light. Not all such warriors are beyond redemption.-luke skywalker

It's not the "nice" guy who brings about real social change. "Nice" guys look nice because they're conforming. It's the "bad" guys, who only look nice a hundred years later, that are the real Dynamic force in social evolution.
    Pirsig, Robert

Ultimately, the Jedi Knights are not nearly as strong as they appear to be. Their constant seeking of moral perfection and serenity actually weakens them. Jedi who shun emotional attachments, cut themselves off from the Living Force that sustains the Light Side of the Force and leaves them unable to summon the second strongest emotion of all; love. I do not know if it was a Sith Lord who secretly introduced the Jedi Knights to discarding their emotional connections but if it was, he contributed above all other Sith to our ultimate victory over the Jedi.
    -Darth Cognus

Peace is a lie.
    There is only passion.
    Through passion I gain strength.
    Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory.
    Through victory my chains are broken.
    The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

“It has been said that anyone who knows the ways of the Force can set her- or himself up as a King on any world where only she or he knows the ways of the Force. Any Jedi could do this. But the Jedi, fools that they are, adhere to a religion in which the Force is used only in the service of others. How shortsighted of them. Is that not why they lost the galaxy to the dark side?” –Darth Sidious, The Weakness of Inferiors

“The dark side will devour those who lack the power to control it. It’s a fierce storm of emotion that annihilates anything in its path. It lays waste to the weak and unworthy. But those who are strong can ride the storm winds to unfathomable heights. They can unlock their true potential; they can sever the chains that bind them; they can dominate the world around them. Only those with the power to control the dark side can ever truly be free.”
    ~Darth Bane

“The dark side will devour those who lack the power to control it. It’s a fierce storm of emotion that annihilates anything in its path. It lays waste to the weak and unworthy. But those who are strong can ride the storm winds to unfathomable heights. They can unlock their true potential; they can sever the chains that bind them; they can dominate the world around them. Only those with the power to control the dark side can ever truly be free.”
    ~Darth Bane

In
    contrast, the New Jedi Order maintains the belief that redemption is
    achievable, and that even the darkest soul can eventually be turned
    back to the Light. In many cases, redemption has been proven to be a
    baptism by fire of sorts, a powerful and humbling learning experience
    for those who have fallen and returned. The Order also maintains that
    the powerful gifts the Force bestows upon a Jedi - that is, Force
    Powers - are neither dark nor light in their true nature, that it is
    the intent behind the power that is Light and Dark. In the words of
    legendary Master Kyle Katarn; "Remember: abilities are not
    inherently good or evil, it's how you use them."
    http://www.thestarwarsrp.com/forum/content.php...

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”- Buddha

“Darkness calls to darkness. It calls to you. You can feel it like a heart beating within this temple. How will you respond?”
    -Darth Talon

The poison of the Dark Force shall manifest in different stages: rage then exhilaration, anger then control, terror then superiority, bewilderment then passion, frustration then victory, despair then power — need we say more?
    ----sithacademy.com

You’ll know you’re making progress on the Sith path when you go from being suicidal to homicidal -darth bane

one time this hot jahovas witness chick came with that bullshit to the door and i actually talked to her and we clicked and it was like she was trying to seduce me leaving personal letters and shit to go to their church i declined then i never heard of her again
    Last edited by project tillogic; 11-15-2016 at 09:22 AM.

personally i think all the religions are true but only one is right for me

im not gonna become a jehavos witness fuck that, according to them only so many people can even to go to heaven and theres been so many jehovas witnesses already that heaven is full and theres no way im going to get around to doing enouph work to succeed in that religion

my mom wanted a purple mini van all her life and when day she got one then shortly after that i borrowed it and went in the ditch at 100 miles an hour cuz a stop sign snuck on me i shat like 3 of my parents cars my parents dont even allow me to touch their shit anymore. one time i was a little kid and i went to like colorado or something with my mom to a gay ass fucking sport called a dog show were the whole competition only lasts less than 5 minutes nobdoy says anything and they walk in a circle and at some point the hold up their dogs tails. only fat chicks and gay guys do it its the lamest fucking thing that ever existd maybe thats why i dont respect my mom lol thats just the beginning. but i was a little kid and i thought that somehow i was gonna magicley get laid in colorado and i forgot the condoms in the van my mom borred from my dad and he found the condems and the whole time i insisted they were mine

one time i threw a whole clump of burs in her hair and she didn't notice and we went to the grocery store and this nurdy zitty bagger boy says mam you got burs in your hair and she freaked out

one time we were arguing and she premtivley dumped a can of pop on my head and then i dumped one on hers

she was always mean to me and at one poing i told her just to shut the fuck up or i was gonna cut myself in front of her and i actually did and she didn't even think it was a big deal lol

she disowned her parents and that entire side of the family and she gets pissed that i see them but every one of her has tried to talk to her many many times and the truth of the matter what she is saying dosen't actually make sense and it really pisses me off and shit. shes literally fucking nuts and shes more mentally ill than i am cuz i have control she dosen't im on meds and shes not but shes never ever gonna admit that to herself and nothing is ever going to fucking change the only reason we get along when we talk once in a blue moon is that we dont ever see eachoter she would start a fight after too much contact with more bullshit
    Last edited by project tillogic; 11-15-2016 at 09:43 AM.

well this music thread has now been viewed 28621 times and an identical music thread on a david icke site has been viewed 37788 times the two threads combined together equal 66409 individiual views thats getting clost to 70 thousand

i freaked out one nide when i read that fairies swap souls wit a baby when they at a certain age an age where i could already talk yet in that time i had my first 3 dreams i thought they were real because it took awhile to discover dreams were not real. i was scared to walk in the hallway because on two occasions in the middle of the hall i simpley floated up to the ceiling and was stuck there and i couldn't get down those are two of my first 3 dreams

the other one goes like this. for some reason i opened up the front door and there was what i at that time could only ratiolanize as a witch standing it was stripped like beatle juice and mixed with a clown with all these rings fucking everywhere like 100 rings all over the place connected to her body. she was dressed like what aliens would desighn to be the formal first abduction for kids uniform she grabbed me and i remember a single second of panick then i remember nothing

ive seen two ufos in my life. i saw the first one in the dark across from my grandpas old junkyard there was a big metal tv antenna or something off in the distance and i saw a saucer shape that looked like liquid energy or like water and it was as bright as the sun and it appeared really close to the antenna, looped around it then dissapeared as close to the pole and as fast as it had started

after the navy i estimate in 2007 i was im my 1985 chevy pickup with my friend jermey and i swore to god i saw a ufo so i started turning the high beams off and on while simotaniousley flashing high low beam. the thing moved closer and got fairly close and was sitting still in perfect position in front of us. then jermey exclaimed its changing colors and it faded and cycled through every color in the rainbow then there was a streak like whats left behind from a shootin star and it was gone and it never made a noise

my theory is that before the aliens found me they had to at first travel through time and it circled around that pole somehow taking advantage of the energys of the earth it was time travel and the aliens are gang stalkers and if they are thas how it would be done
    Last edited by project tillogic; 11-15-2016 at 01:12 PM.

for my entire life ive had dreams where im paralyzed in them and like i said before lil wayne lollipop is the most important song there ever was for me and i won tickets to go see the last concert before he dropped that album and it took two hours to push our way too the front and i was screaming at the top of my lungs and dancing the entire time when i only weighed 130 pounds and was fresh out the navy. and will standing in line thats the only time i became paralyzed exactley how it happens in a dream except i was paralyzed in real life standing in line and i was having a hard time moving at all and it all happened while i was standing in line to get inside if the lil wayne concert you could say i was having problems. thats the only time that ever happened besides in a dream but it happens in my dreams all the time
    Last edited by project tillogic; 11-15-2016 at 01:17 PM.

in some dreams im tied up while in others im fully lucid ive had thousand of lucid dreams the person that told me he thinks my sould is a fairy got mad at me when i told him i would always break into houses and destroy shit whenever one of my dreams ever went lucid and he said not to do that any more because i was actually astroprojecting and i made an attempt to stop doing it. maybe thats the reason they tie me up in so many dreams

one time i was sitting in my room talking to the voices then for a full 2 and a half seconds i was in another room with my old funiture from a long long yime ago in it and there was these great big fairy wings with the body the size of a baby and i could see magic eminating from the wings and the fairy had its back turned to me then after 2 and a half seconds i was back in the room that i had started from and it was very vivid unlike anything i had ever experienced before or after that had happened it was peculier
    Last edited by project tillogic; 11-15-2016 at 01:31 PM.