Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 54546474849505152535455

Thread: my music - projectillogic (Auto Play)

triggy said he would carry to label for us if he had to i guess he likes this atmosphere and anarchy cuz i didn't make him sign any contracts or any shit like that i just said lets help eachother and we are

my techniques for making music are purley mystical i use the force

Hey bro I'm gonna b up in ur neck of the woods soon n was wondering if u would b interested in joining me on a fishing trip?

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Hey bro I'm gonna b up in ur neck of the woods soon n was wondering if u would b interested in joining me on a fishing trip?
    im schizophrenia so going on a fishing trip with you would be like scary i wouldn't unless i trusted you first and i dont even fish as it is why would i go fishing with you lol if you wanna start talking outside the forum that would be cool pm with how you wanna communicate

what did you figure out where i lived or something hahahahah

i dont know some people could join gangs to feel protected i could join the northenos or the white supremiscist i chose to be without gangs but i got friends and shit yeah go paranoid schizophrenic

if i ever learned anything from interacting with people its this to be very picky about who you let in your life

Sorry bro I must've received some false information. I was told u were the man to go to in regards to trout fishing in your county.

yo i made this group called the homosexual negro fund on my facebook and some gay africans came to me looking for money from this fund and they told me the story of their persecution and i fucked with them a little but but then i felt bad and blocked them but i still think its pretty funny
    Last edited by project tillogic; 12-08-2017 at 06:11 PM.

Its my job is to hack the matrix and i broadcast it for free

Why, for example, should a group of simple, stable compounds of carbon, hydrogen, oxygen and nitrogen struggle for billions of years to organise themselves into a professor of chemistry? What's the motive? Robert M. Pirsig
    Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/r..._pirsig_676379

new song just released darkness bright i think thats maybe 39