Thread: Sunset Park soundtrack

-

Default Sunset Park soundtrack

This is a good soundtrack and I like the movie with Fredro Starr of Onyx, Terrence Howard(he's from my hometown Cleveland, Ohio), Malinda Williams, Rhea Perlman(she's married to Danny DeVito and it's funny how they're both short LOL). I like the songs Motherless Child by Ghostface Killah, Just Doggin by Dogg Pound, Right Back At You by Mobb Deep, Elements I'm Among by Queen Latifah, We Don't Need It by Junior Mafia, Things Changed by Onyx.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

helluva soundtrack, great album
    Retired.

-

Have you seen the movie? The movie is good.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

Mobb Deep - Back At You was my fucking shit when this soundtrack dropped.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

nah, didn't see the movie
    Retired.

-

You gotta see the movie. There was a funny scene when the basketball players were riding the bus to a game and one of the guys named Butter starts talking to his teammates about women he's messing with. He said it's only natural honeys be sweating me man. I'm averaging 20 points a game. You know what i'm saying? My pockets stay phat b. So i'm hitting skins on the regular. I was up in the shower the other night with this honey and she gon say to me. His teammate Drano interrupted and said nigga with your broke ass and you stupid too LOL. Big dirty ass old nigga still in the 10th grade hahahahahahahahahaha. What you need to do is get outta the shower before i call your momma is what she said LOL.

Then there was another scene when the basketball players are in the locker room at their school and they're talking about asian karate star Bruce Lee. Butter said Bruce Lee is black hahahahahahahahahahaha. Drano said Bruce Lee is chinese stupid LOL. Butter said Bruce Lee is a black man's name LOL. He said i ain't gotta prove nothing to ya'll. His teammate said how do you know? Butter said remember The Color Purple? LOL. His teammates laughed.

Loved the movie saw that shit in the movies. Loved when they play motherless child for a min.
    ']['he |Re][ntegration (Group
    ']['|R(G

-

I agree.