14. Elevate ft Bussa Grillz & Pro The Leader
    15. Carlos Slim
    16. International Love ft Pitbull & Chris Brown

In Store 2.19.16

Quote Originally Posted by hom hom View Post
    16. International Love ft Pitbull & Chris Brown
    haha he's at it again
    Retired.

You left a couple Wu member albums off and got some titles wrong.

My predictions (for the core 9 members):

DOOMStarks – Swift & Changeable (delayed; zero promotion/marketing for February)
    GZA/Genius – Dark Matter (Spring)
    Redman – Muddy Waters 2 (Honorary Mention - Summer)
    Method Man – Crystal Meth (July-August or later)
    Ghostface Killah – Supreme Clientele Presents... Blue & Cream: The Wally Era (very late in the year)

2017 or later
    Method Man x Redman – Blackout! 3
    Method Man x Redman – How High 2 movie + OST
    Inspectah Deck x 7L & Esoteric – CZARFACE 3
    Masta Killa – Loyalty is Royalty
    Ghostface Killah x Killah Priest – Natural Born Killers (if he doesn't do the Ghost x Tragedy joint)
    Ghostface Killah x Tragedy Khadafi – The Powers of Attraction (possibly also with Killah Priest)

2018 or later
    Ghostface Killah x Sheek Louch – Wu Block: Hidden Gems
    Inspectah Deck – Uncontrolled Substance 2
    GZA/Genius – Liquid Swords II: The Return of the Shadowboxer (Prod. by RZA)
    Raekwon – Only Built 4 Cuban Linx... Pt. III (starring Ghostface Killah AKA Tony Starks)
    GravediggaZ – New Album (Prince Paul x Frukwan x Shabazz The Disciple x Killah Priest)

End of Wu-Tang Dynasty

Expected to continue making albums:
     Ghostface Killah (Collab albums)
     CZARFACE

RZA needed for: (he said after A Better Tomorrow he was retiring from music so will these even happen???)
    Crystal Meth (1 or 2 beats, Meth says RZA has been holding the album up by not coming tbrough)
    Uncontrolled Substance 2 (RZA & Wu-Elements {no Tru Master} will produce 2/3 of the album, says Deck)
    Liquid Swords II: The Return of the Shadowboxer (RZA - entire album, supposedly)
    Only Built 4 Cuban Linx... Pt. III (1 or 2 beats possible but unlikely)
    Gravediggaz Unreleased Songs Project (RZA & Prince Paul, if they do it, unlikely)
    Last edited by cbfwebs; 02-08-2016 at 09:59 AM.
    Fav Wu Members - Deck . GZA . Ghost
    Upcoming
    GZA/Genius – Dark Matter ; Liquid Swords II: The Return of the Shadowboxer * Inspectah Deck – Uncontrolled Substance 2 * Raekwon – The Purple Tape Files ; Only Built 4 Cuban Linx… Pt. III * Ghostface Killah x MF DOOM – DOOMStarks: Swift & Changeable * Ghostface Killah – Supreme Clientele Presents… Blue & Cream: The Wally Era * Method Man – Crystal Meth * Method Man x Redman – Blackout! 3 ; How High 2/Too High * Masta Killa – Loyalty is Royalty (9/29)

nice list but are the releases you mentioned for 2018 really supposed to drop then? looks more like you wanted to include any rumored upcoming releases maybe?

I don't see Wu Block II ever dropping for example

peace
    Retired.

Peace Lee Towers, and thanks for the forum welcome!

Good point, I went back and put "or later" on those future dates. I noted that they were my predictions, however.

But these albums aren't rumored, I constantly throughout the year search for news on the next Wu solo albums so I know what's coming next, and through YouTube and hip-hop website or magazine interviews, or official Twitter feeds, each member has confirmed these albums. Considering their track records in their 20+ year history, I have learned to believe the hype, no matter how long they take to materialize (Cuban Linx II took forever to come out but it did come out).

One final thought is regarding the Deck album The Rebellion, I know a lot of fans don't know this but Deck has come out and said he switched the title and direction of this final album to Uncontrolled Substance 2.

Most of these albums will be final albums for the members. If there's a question regarding which ones, I can definitely post source links or let you know which interview they were confirmed.

Wu Block 2 you are probably right about. Haven't heard an update on that in a while, and even Natural Born Killers may be dead in the water, too. Looking more and more like his new collab he keeps talking about Powers Of Attraction with Tragedy will probably feature KP too.
    Last edited by cbfwebs; 02-08-2016 at 10:35 AM.
    Upcoming
    GZA/Genius – Dark Matter ; Liquid Swords II: The Return of the Shadowboxer * Inspectah Deck – Uncontrolled Substance 2 * Raekwon – The Purple Tape Files ; Only Built 4 Cuban Linx… Pt. III * Ghostface Killah x MF DOOM – DOOMStarks: Swift & Changeable * Ghostface Killah – Supreme Clientele Presents… Blue & Cream: The Wally Era * Method Man – Crystal Meth * Method Man x Redman – Blackout! 3 ; How High 2/Too High * Masta Killa – Loyalty is Royalty (9/29)

thank you for expanding upon your earlier post. I am sorry, I must have skipped the 'my predictions' line indeed
    Retired.

You're welcome & all good!
    Upcoming

La the Darkman "La luminati" Ep coming soon

Banned

August 26

Banned