Thread: Chris Rock done w/ marriage

Veteran Member

-

I saw that on Monday at Yahoo.com and I was surprised. His ex-wife is cute. I wonder why they got a divorce. My mom's friend knows his ex-wife's mom because his ex-wife and her mom are from Oxon Hill, Maryland which isn't too far from where I live. I wonder if Chris is gonna get a white woman LOL. I wanna see his movie Top 5 but I'm gonna wait for it to come to video. Much props to him for directing I Think I Love My Wife and having Kerry Washington wear some sexy clothes when she was coming to his job trying to seduce him LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Non Ignorant Math Team

she probably slept with that white dentist who chris doesnt like.

NON-IGS

-

You talking about the dentist that lives next door to him? LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Chris might marry or date a white woman now hahahahahahahahahaha. He'll be happy if he gets a white woman. He should've known that he wasn't gonna be happy with a black woman because his ex-bitch probably tried to spend a lot of his money and she probably argued with him often about petty stuff because that's what black women do LOL.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

My mom's friend knows his ex-wife's mom because his ex-wife and her mom are from Oxon Hill, Maryland which isn't too far from where I live. I wonder if Chris is gonna get a white woman .

The Thrill of It All spammy sosa's Avatar

i only liked chris rock in dogma

Non Ignorant Math Team

Chris might marry or date a white woman now hahahahahahahahahaha. He'll be happy if he gets a white woman. He should've known that he wasn't gonna be happy with a black woman because his ex-bitch probably tried to spend a lot of his money and she probably argued with him often about petty stuff because that's what black women do LOL.
    nah hes gonna marry the white dentist

NON-IGS