Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lord Jamar speaks upon Eminem, soul, and technical flows

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Default Lord Jamar speaks upon Eminem, soul, and technical flows

I agree with some of the stuff he said: 1) white rappers subject matter 2) Some m.c' can be technically good, but be corny AF.

Jamar makes sense, Its just some times he goes the wrong route.

Smh @ dissin eminem and in the same conversation saying he was messing with him when he first came out. IMO he should of just said eminem is a cornball and left it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    Understand and agree w/ Jamar,
    I agree to. I just don't agree with how he wants white people to bow down, before they can be excpted into the culture. Anyway white people are more critical of a white m.c than black people are.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    Eminem is extremely corny when powered or pushed by the machine.
    The machine has nothing to do with it IMO. Eminem ultimately decided what music he wanted to put out, and even under Dre he still came out corny.

I agree that Eminem is a cornball and with the exception of his first few albums sounds corny as a motherfuck even if his rhyming can be good.

Lamar still sounds like a bitter old man though.

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    I agree with some of the stuff he said: 1) white rappers subject matter
    The problem with this though, Jamar is saying Eminem is the same as Macklemore.. Then goes on about how Eminem's subject matter somehow makes that an arguable opinion, when in reality, Em & Macklemore's subject matters couldn't be more different.

Basically what he said was that all white people doing black music should be "thrown in the same hat".. That's ignorant at best.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

While I'm not an Eminem fan, I do think that "Stan" is a very creative song. It's just that using a Dido sample (Dre' idea or not) is indicative of what Lord Jamar is taking about when it comes to white rappers steez.

Banned

You can literally see the bitterness that these wack white dudes made it big while nonody has given a fuck about Lord Jamar's solo career ever and Brand Nubian have been irrelevant for over 20 years
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

The Hound, haters like you of Brand Nubian make me laugh talking about they're irrelevant because they haven't had a album out in years LOL. Brand Nubian doesn't need to make anymore albums and Lord Jamar doesn't have to do any solo albums. They've made a good mark in rap music and that's all that matters. Their music has tried to show blacks that being educated and getting a job is the right way to live instead of acting ignorant and doing crime. How many rappers can say they've made positive music like them? They've done a few ignorant songs like Gang Bang, Black and Blue, Down For The Real, Lick Dem Muthafuckas but most of their songs are positive.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Jamar is ignorant himself.

-

How you figure that? Because he says some things that you don't agree with? I've seen most of his Youtube videos on Vlad tv and I agree with most of the stuff he says.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

Lol I'm a hater because I say Lord Jamar's views are irrelevant lol okay Charles. Yeah, Brand Nubian made positive music like telling black people to bash homosexuals lol great contribution to society. It was funny how Lord Jamar said "I'm not homophobic I went to a gay wedding" kind of like people who say "I'm not racist my best friend is black"

He's bitter as fuck nobody cares about Brand Nubian or even remembers them
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

PRODIGAL SUN

i rap my intestines out and throw them at people in the white guy voice

Veteran Member

Bowing down? Sounds like a homosexual reference.

Is it a need to prove his black divinity by getting his "Divine EyE (I) Cee King" sucked?

-

Ok The Hound, nobody cares about Brand Nubian and remembers them hahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah right. Just because you don't like Lord Jamar's opinion about different issues doesn't mean that people don't care about Brand Nubian. What songs has Brand Nubian done dissing gays? I don't know why Lord Jamar would go to a gay wedding if he hates gays LOL.

charles, would you lick jamar's feet if he treated you at Applebees?

-

Check Two, I'm not gay. Don't ask me dumb ass questions. Just because I like Lord Jamar and you don't, don't ask me stupid shit because you trying to get people to laugh.