Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Americans Killed by Cops Now Outnumber Americans Killed in Iraq War

Default Americans Killed by Cops Now Outnumber Americans Killed in Iraq War

The increase in police brutality in this country is a frightening reality. In the last decade alone the number of people murdered by police has reached 5,000. The number of soldiers killed since the inception of the Iraq war, 4489.

What went wrong? In the 19070’s SWAT teams were estimated to be used just a few hundred times per year, now we are looking at over 40,000 military style “knock and announce” police raids a year.

The police presence in this country is being turned into a military with a clearly defined enemy, anyone who questions the establishment.

If we look at the most recent numbers of non-military US citizens killed by terrorism worldwide, that number is 17. You have a better chance of being killed by a bee sting, or a home repair accident than you do a terrorist. And you are 29 times more likely to be murdered by a cop than a terrorist!

A hard hitting mini film by film maker Charles Shaw, properly titled RELEASE US, highlights the riveting and horrid reality of America’s thin blue line.

From the film:

500 innocent Americans are murdered by police every year (USDOJ). 5,000 since 9/11, equal to the number of US soldiers lost in Iraq.

In 1994 the US Government passed a law authorizing the Pentagon to donate surplus Cold War era military equipment to local police departments.

In the 20 years since, weaponry designed for use on a foreign battlefield, has been handed over for use on American streets…against American citizens.

The “War on Drugs” and the “War on Terror” replaced the Cold War with billions in funding and dozens of laws geared towards this new “war” against its own citizens.

This militarization of the police force has created what is being called an “epidemic of police brutality” sweeping the nation.

Source http://thefreethoughtproject.com/ame...lled-iraq-war/

This is from 2013 so the number of people killed by cops will be even higher now.
    -----------------------

Banned

Estimated 115,000-150,000 Iraqi civilian's died during the US invasion of Iraq btw
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Most of the ones killed by cops didn't have to do because of police brutality.

I wonder if the numbers also include suicide by cop related deaths
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Estimated 115,000-150,000 Iraqi civilian's died during the US invasion of Iraq btw
    I know, and its more like 140,000 minimum, btw!! This is more about the USA Police not the war.
    -----------------------

-

I don't have a problem with the cops killing ignorant black men. I hope they continue to kill them because they don't need to be on this planet. They're the reason black neighborhoods are unsafe. Like Charles Barkley said if the cops didn't patrol black neighborhoods, it would be like the wild wild west LOL. I don't hate the cops and I believe there's more good cops than bad cops. I'm really disappointed in KRS One saying on Sound Of Da Police song that the real criminals are the cops because I disagree. Also it's funny how Ice T dissed the cops back in the day and now he's playing a cop on Law and Order tv show and he was a cop in New Jack City.

Dumb ass blacks also need to stop burning and looting stores in their neighborhoods everytime a cop is found not guilty for killing ignorant black men. That's not gonna make the situation any better. All that's gonna do is make store owners who are immigrants wanna stop doing business in black neighborhoods. Whites aren't gonna own stores in black neighborhoods because they know a lot of blacks are crazy. Then you got some black businessmen who don't wanna own stores in black neighborhoods. When that happens, that's a serious problem because blacks need to own businesses in their neighborhoods. I think immigrants are stupid for having stores and gas stations in black neighborhoods and their racist asses don't wanna have blacks working for them but they don't mind making money off of blacks.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    glad u threw in that bit of info. Br av o bravo

I don't have a problem with the cops killing ignorant black men. I hope they continue to kill them because they don't need to be on this planet. They're the reason black neighborhoods are unsafe. Like Charles Barkley said if the cops didn't patrol black neighborhoods, it would be like the wild wild west LOL. I don't hate the cops and I believe there's more good cops than bad cops. I'm really disappointed in KRS One saying on Sound Of Da Police song that the real criminals are the cops because I disagree. Also it's funny how Ice T dissed the cops back in the day and now he's playing a cop on Law and Order tv show and he was a cop in New Jack City.

Dumb ass blacks also need to stop burning and looting stores in their neighborhoods everytime a cop is found not guilty for killing ignorant black men. That's not gonna make the situation any better. All that's gonna do is make store owners who are immigrants wanna stop doing business in black neighborhoods. Whites aren't gonna own stores in black neighborhoods because they know a lot of blacks are crazy. Then you got some black businessmen who don't wanna own stores in black neighborhoods. When that happens, that's a serious problem because blacks need to own businesses in their neighborhoods. I think immigrants are stupid for having stores and gas stations in black neighborhoods and their racist asses don't wanna have blacks working for them but they don't mind making money off of blacks.

I agree charles,ignorant black men who clean toilets, splurge on whores and strippers adding.on to the std epidemic ,who generally have brains the size of a pea shoukd be murdered by cops, charles,its always good to see you accept what you are and suggest what should be done about.cretins like you,someone change this dudes screen name to sambo jones

-

Awww you're mad that ignorant black men are getting killed by the cops LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

What about ignorant white men Charles?
    -----------------------

-

The cops can kill them too and lock them up.

The cops can kill them too and lock them up.
    Have you ever committed a crime in your life?
    -----------------------

-

CashRules, did you see Charles Barkley's interview on CNN about the Eric Garner and Mike Brown murders by the cops? He spoke the truth and I know he pissed off a lot of ignorant blacks and who cares LOL.

CashRules, did you see Charles Barkley's interview on CNN about the Eric Garner and Mike Brown murders by the cops? He spoke the truth and I know he pissed off a lot of ignorant blacks and who cares LOL.
    Fuck does he know he's 11% European LOL
    -----------------------

When there is a high violence rate, there tends to be more people killed by the police.