Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Method Man "The Meth Lab Album Release Date + TRACKLIST

Default Method Man "The Meth Lab Album Release Date + TRACKLIST

http://www.mi2n.com/press.php3?press_nb=180358

Method Man’s album compilation “The Meth Lab” will drop Monday March 20th. Pre Sales will launch February 20th. The Meth Lab is a compilation of Staten Island artists featuring yours truly Method Man & his special guests.

“Done in Staten Island, Made in Staten Island for Meth Heads” Method Man

In efforts to support his much loved community & local artists of Staten Island, Method Man insisted the album be recorded & produced with renowned & newly introduced local artists by hometown record label Hanz on Music.

Featured on the album are Wu Tang greats Raekwon, Masta Killa, Inspectah Deck & Streetlife along with special guests Uncle Murda, Mack Wilds, Corey Gunz & other local Staten Island artists.

The new web site for the album www.methodmanthemethlab.com will be launched on January 20th.

Method Man’s other local projects include “Method Man presents Streetlife” and Hanz on Music “Method Man presents Hannibal the Great”, “Hanz on Music EP” and “Kay Slay, Back to Sicily Mixtape”

The Meth Lab Tracklist featuring Method Man, Raekwon, Uncle Murda, Mack Wilds, Inspectah Deck, Corey Gunz, Masta Killa, Streetlife & more. Production by Allah Mathematics, 4th Disciple & more

No. Title
    1. “The Meth Lab”
    2. “Straight Gutter”
    3. “Bang Zoom”
    4. “Big Sky”
    5. “50 shots”
    6. “The Pledge”
    7. “2 Minutes of your Time”
    8. "Worldwide”
    9. “Soundcheck”
    10. “Water”
    11. “Lifestyles”
    12. “Purple Tape”

CD Release with 2 Bonus Tracks 4/20

Vinyl LP Release with 2 Bonus Tracks 5/20

About Method Man: Method Man, is an American hip hop recording artist, record producer and actor from Staten Island, New York. Method Man is a member of the East Coast hip hop collective Wu-Tang Clan. He is also a partner with Redman in the hip hop duo Method Man & Redman. In 1996, he won a Grammy Award for Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group, for "I'll Be There for You/You're All I Need to Get By", with American R&B singer-songwriter Mary J. Blige.

About Hanz On Music: is a full service record label offering music on line and in retail stores, mixtape’s, video production & artist merchandise

wanna hear the wu elements joints & the wu features, other songs could be okay or even good too. short tracklist will make it play more like an actual album I guess, sounds promising. tnx for mentioning that website.
    Retired.

Banned

so this is being released on March 20th, but on April 20th, they are releasing it with 2 bonus tracks???

makes no sense. this only encourages fans NOT to buy it when it drops on march 20th and wait until april 20th.

-

Oh god. Not another Method Man album LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

CJ, this is the same album you've been commenting on for the past month.

Oh god. Not another Method Man album LOL.
    smh LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    so this is being released on March 20th, but on April 20th, they are releasing it with 2 bonus tracks???
    Probably just a digital version in March then a physical version in April, not everyone will care about getting an actual copy on CD

Thanks for posting, been waiting on some solid info about this!

Wu-Veteran

What?? Hatin on John Blaze..gtfoh..just wait till that shit drops!!

nice to see 4th Disciple on there, this will be interesting

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

yea this could be dope looks good so far lol i doubt we will see the crystal meth LP anytime soon let alone this year even wikipedia knows this and listed a 2016 date even tho meth said this year only last month, and he should scrap the idea of it being produced by RZA and instead ask 4th!
    Last edited by zu fam; 01-08-2015 at 02:23 PM.

----------------------------------------------------------

-

I'm surprised ya'll still wanna hear Method Man albums LOL. A lot of ya'll have been dissing Wu Tang's new group album and I know ya'll also aren't happy about the solo albums the group members continue to do.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

nada ignorante

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    nice to see 4th Disciple on there, this will be interesting
    I cant wait to listen to this album. Actually Im more excited for this than I was for ABT.
    N.I.

album has good potential especially with 4th Disciple involved. I asked 4th online what tracks he did but haven't confirmed yet

Quote Originally Posted by zu fam View Post
    yea this could be dope looks good so far lol i doubt we will see the crystal meth LP anytime soon let alone this year even wikipedia knows this and listed a 2016 date even tho meth said this year only last month, and he should scrap the idea of it being produced by RZA and instead ask 4th!
    i figured he just changed the name to "The Meth Lab" instead of "Crystal Meth"?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Fuck yea

I'm surprised ya'll still wanna hear Method Man albums LOL. A lot of ya'll have been dissing Wu Tang's new group album and I know ya'll also aren't happy about the solo albums the group members continue to do.
    Meth killed ABT