Thread: I Got A Question About Redman's Rockafella Vinyl Single

-

Default I Got A Question About Redman's Rockafella Vinyl Single

Back in the day, I had bought Redman's Rockafella single on cassette and I lost it. He had a b side song on there. Does anybody know what the song was? Rockafella is my jam. I remember back in the day I bought a few rap songs on cassette single that had b side songs like Keith Murray's Get Lifted single had a b side song called Pay Per View and Masta Ace's Sittin On Chrome single had a b side song called Ya Hardcore. Ya Hardcore is a nice jam. Erick Sermon had a single for Stay Real and he had a b side song called Rock Da House that's good. I remember Das EFX had a single for Straight From The Sewer and I think they had a b side song for Hard Like A Criminal which is a hard song. EPMD had a single for Crossover and they had a b side song called Brothers From Brentwood L.I.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

It's called Da Promo I still got that

-

Thanks

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Uncle Ruckus, go to Youtube and listen to Masta Ace's Ya Hardcore song. He made me laugh at the hook when he said fuck all the bitches and the hoes LOL. Fuck all the hookers and the stunts LOL. I got a oozie in my clothes LOL. I drink 40's and smoke blunts LOL. Check out Craig Mack's Shinika song on Youtube. That's a hard song and i like the beat. That was on his Flava In Ya Ear single.

-

Thanks Jammin but Uncle Ruckus already told me the b side song.