View Poll Results: Who Will Get the Most Cute Black Women and Cute White Women

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Charles Jones

19 73.08%
  • Ironman

7 26.92%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who Will Get the Most Cute Black Women and Cute White Women (Charles Jones v Ironman)

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Though Charles Jones probably reeks of corn beef, feet, and the 4th floor urinal, Ironman's bent bubble wrap reptile dick and egg head may be a hinderance on initial approach.
    This was all I read of this thread (though I might return to it if I remember), but holy fuck, it was enough. Epic shit.

'

Ironman dick does look like this nigga

nd mall rats love that. He just doesn't have CJ's blunt entitlement to the feet of women and thus won't have the bravado of a young CJ.

Lots of great points being made though. Ironman isn't an ugly guy and in shape with an education. If he wasn't the stupidest bastard alive he would actually have 0 problem attracting girls but he's actually dumb as fuck and rations like someone from Louisiana (if you haven't met them you wouldn't understand).

Ironman also smiles like someone who wasn't taught how to wiped their ass well and is beginning to realize it. It's even worst because his swaggerless smile is probably recent and reeks of special ed.

All of these good points aside, CJ has the experience while Ironman is a virgin. CJ will be able to run laps around Ironman while he tries to figure out what to say. Ironman consistent has his bitch stolen by thugs and CJ is a criminal and sexual deviant so that would probably constitute him as a thugg.
    Last edited by TSA; 01-22-2015 at 11:43 PM.

-

LOL@TSA dissing Ironman hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I haven't tried Boo Berry and Count Chocula cereal but I like Franken Berry. General Mills who makes those cereals make some good cereals.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Ironman dick does look like this nigga

nd mall rats love that. He just doesn't have CJ's blunt entitlement to the feet of women and thus won't have the bravado of a young CJ.

Lots of great points being made though. Ironman isn't an ugly guy and in shape with an education. If he wasn't the stupidest bastard alive he would actually have 0 problem attracting girls but he's actually dumb as fuck and rations like someone from Louisiana (if you haven't met them you wouldn't understand).

Ironman also smiles like someone who wasn't taught how to wiped their ass well and is beginning to realize it. It's even worst because his swaggerless smile is probably recent and reeks of special ed.

All of these good points aside, CJ has the experience while Ironman is a virgin. CJ will be able to run laps around Ironman while he tries to figure out what to say. Ironman consistent has his bitch stolen by thugs and CJ is a criminal and sexual deviant so that would probably constitute him as a thugg.
    lmaooooooo
    We do it for the people.

TSA's in full form

Retired.

Ironman, I see you didn't respond because you know I'm telling the truth. Bring your punk ass to Maryland where I live and we can go to the mall, a restaurant or a club and I bet i'll get more cute women than you. I'll even come to Detroit where you live and i'll get more cute women than you. I got several relatives who live in Detroit. So I can come there. You can even come to my hometown Cleveland, Ohio and i'll get more cute women than you because I've had several cute women in Cleveland that I used to deal with that weren't prostitutes.
    It's heating back up again

-

LOL@Check Two and Noel411 hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I see I got the most votes.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

'

Hahaha a Boo Berry dick

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

LOL@TSA dissing Ironman hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I haven't tried Boo Berry and Count Chocula cereal but I like Franken Berry. General Mills who makes those cereals make some good cereals.
    good thread, solid analysis
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

--youreallfags.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Why you put a black man's face over the actors faces of How To Be A Player movie? I love that movie and RIP to Bernie Mac. I love Mari Morrow who was the cute lightskin black woman that Bill Bellamy had sex with at the end and she played him by writing busted adapt on his refrigerator in red lipstick LOL. Bill's woman Lark Voorhies saw it and she yelled Dre you son of a bitch LOL. He said oh shit and the movie went off LOL. Bill should've gotten Mari to be his only woman because if I was him, I would've made her my only woman. Mari is very hot and I love lightskin black women.

'

he put Ironman's face over them. You didnt know that was Ironman after all your time posting here?

-

LOL. No I didn't know that was Ironman.

Why you put a black man's face over the actors faces of How To Be A Player movie?
    Why does the sun set in the west?
    Why does the eagle soar majestically?
    Why does the salmon spawn upstream?

I suppose there is no real answer, other than an innate, natural drive.

or, depending on how you look at it, bc im gay.
    --youreallfags.