Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wu-Tang Clan - Thug World (Extended Mix)..

Default Wu-Tang Clan - Thug World (Extended Mix)..

peace yall.. so the brother claaa7 hit me up the other day with this idea and asked if it could be done... basically he wanted to take rae and u-god's verses from "Execution in Autumn" and re apply them to "Thug World" which u may all know is an unreleased song version from 8Diagrams... the results were successful.... check it out : https://www.sendspace.com/file/ge4wa0

also for anyone interested here's a remake i put 2gether of method mans "party crasher" w/ original true master beat.... enjoy : https://www.sendspace.com/file/zi7fkr

Quote Originally Posted by RuStY_WU-Chain View Post
    peace yall.. so the brother claaa7 hit me up the other day with this idea and asked if it could be done... basically he wanted to take rae and u-god's verses from "Execution in Autumn" and re apply them to "Thug World" which u may all know is an unreleased song version from 8Diagrams... the results were successful.... check it out : https://www.sendspace.com/file/ge4wa0

also for anyone interested here's a remake i put 2gether of method mans "party crasher" w/ original true master beat.... enjoy : https://www.sendspace.com/file/zi7fkr

Daaaaaam son!

They are both ill, loving that meth on the true master beat, excellent work, repped.
    -----------------------

Quote Originally Posted by CashRules View Post
    Daaaaaam son!

They are both ill, loving that meth on the true master beat, excellent work, repped.
    Propz Famm! Appreciate tha feedback... glad u diggin em!

thanks for posting these

I cant listen thug world (wav)
    Can you post it like party crasher on mp3
    Thank you rusty

Quote Originally Posted by truemath4th View Post
    I cant listen thug world (wav)
    Can you post it like party crasher on mp3
    Thank you rusty
    you can turn it from wav into mp3 online http://media.io/nl/ (select file ; output mp3 ; quality 320 ; convert)
    Retired.

It absolutely amazes me hos you are able to create this acapellas. The Party Coacher joint is a real killer, i heard Meth prefered Trues version.

Rza fucked up Thug Word, by both overproducing the beat, deletin rae and Uey and chansning The hook. I was just listening to a Songs by black knights, rza and P Sunne and Rza used this verse again.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    It absolutely amazes me hos you are able to create this acapellas. The Party Coacher joint is a real killer, i heard Meth prefered Trues version.

Rza fucked up Thug Word, by both overproducing the beat, deletin rae and Uey and chansning The hook. I was just listening to a Songs by black knights, rza and P Sunne and Rza used this verse again.
    Word, i gave 'Unpredictable' a spin for the first time in about 5 years the other day and the expression on my face changed... like that shit caught me off guard from listening to thug world so many times.... lol the beat all digi'd out.. not what i remembered at all lol

the accapellas from execution in autumn would have sounded much better if the source was CD instead of Vinyl..... also the thug world beat with that overdub movie effect... its not perfect but damn good enuff i guess lol

85 %ER

I'm currently downloading this thug world version and am grateful that RuStY_WU-Chain has put it together. But yo! unpredictable is easily one of the best songs on 8 diagrams. The guitars add to so much tension, and are totally missing on thug world.
    Best Life Ever

Veteran Member

^ I gotta disagree. Unpredictable sounds overproduced and it's a let down from Thug World. Also, RZA's verse on Unpredictable was just not cutting it.

I do like "Unpredictable" quite a lot but i still think that the original version of "Thug Word" is a tighter, simpler, yet morse hard hitting jam. As much as I love 8d i recognize the fact that it could have been improved upon had Rza let go a bit of his ego. I think especially the remixing of "Thug World" and not allowing "My Heart..." from the sample based record that the vocals obviously were recorded over being the two most overt such factors.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Old School

i recognize the fact that it could have been improved upon had Rza let go a bit of his ego...I think especially...not allowing "My Heart..." from the sample based record that the vocals obviously were recorded over...being the...most overt such factors
    The Beatles have never cleared any of their masters to use for samples, so this was not a result of RZA's ego.

The song that was sampled was a cover song i know a lot of People on here have said. Same as on Ghosts Black Cream / My Guitar

Old School

The song that was sampled was a cover song i know a lot of People on here have said. Same as on Ghosts Black Cream / My Guitar
    Yes, a cover by Jimmy Ponder. So you're saying he should've sampled that record and shouldn't have collaborated with Harrison, Frusciante and Badu to add new instrumentation? Truthfully, Wu-Tang's Heart Gently Weeps doesn't do much for me, but I'd still say it's driven by ambition rather than ego.

Wasnt thug world a only built 4 cuban linx 2 leftover ? i saw a tracklist while ago