Thread: Stone Mecca - Dream Maker (Official Music Video)

Default Stone Mecca - Dream Maker (Official Music Video)

nice, this version is dope, hell I thought they disbanded. Haven't heard anything from em since Magic Carpet Ride
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

soulful, thanks

how is their album?

i really liked their two songs on the first "Afro Samurai" OST, and would like to hear more if it's in the same vein...

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

This is really nice. I liked those joints on Afro Samurai too..
    -----> Check Rev. William Burks aka Chuuuch "Nigowkno", "Runnit" and "Ganja"
    -----> KAMi Genesis, vol1, vol2 and vol3- beat tapes
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/48z4...QcWWL0Pat0qEDQ

that good good!

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    how is their album?

i really liked their two songs on the first "Afro Samurai" OST, and would like to hear more if it's in the same vein...
    The album is good if your into soulful funky music, its not amazing but they got a lot of potential. The walk is on their debut album and most of the songs have that same vibe.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

^ ok that's good to hear, thanks.. i will check it out

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

purchased 'First Contact' & 'Live on 54th' off the strength of 'Dream Maker', good song imo
    LoTec, do you have a tracklist for the upcoming album 'The Vault Vol. 1'?
    Retired.

I emailed Touch The Music Records yesterday about 'The Vault 1' and they just replied.

There is no definite release date yet and they are still working out some particulars. Pre-orders will be possible at a later stage. They provided me with this link http://eepurl.com/bceoRD which gets you on their mailing list. So if any of you want to keep tabs on this too ...
    Retired.