Thread: Is LL Cool J actually gay or bi?

Default Is LL Cool J actually gay or bi?

sorry yall, I was just wondering if anyone could verify this

I knew a kid from queens who claimed his mom knew nas and p and a few other ppl

he claimed LL had a long relationship with a tranny

just wondering if anyone can confirm or deny this
    Non Ignorants

RIP

Banned

Lord Cool Jamar is definitely ghey
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

I hope LL isn't bisexual but i've heard a rumor of him dealing with a transvestite. That's happened to a few men before and there's nothing wrong with that because some men be thinking that they're dealing with women when it's really a man. I think he only loves women. His wife is cute and i saw a interview she did with Oprah on Youtube while LL was sitting there. She talked about how she was mad at him because he did Doin It song and she didn't like the song. I think she was mad at the video because of the women that were kissing on him and touching him. She knew he was a rapper when she met him and she knew women would be all over him in the videos. So she shouldn't have married him. I've seen 2 videos from his upcoming album The GOAT 2 and i liked what i saw. I hope his album is good because the last 5 albums he's done are trash hahahahahahahahahahaha.

I don't know when it's coming out and i saw him do a interview on Youtube when he was in the studio and he talked about how he blames Jay-Z for his albums not selling on Def Jam. Jay-Z was the president at the time and what LL doesn't understand is that if Jay-Z had promoted the albums, nobody would've bought them anyway hahahahahahahahahahaha. LL hasn't made good consistent music since the 90's. Phenonemon album was trash except for 4,3,2,1 classic song and he should've had Canibus in the original video instead of the remix video. LL has always been a lyrical guy and he's very good but he needs to stop making garbage music for black women and stick to the hardcore music that made him famous. Like Canibus said, 99% of his fans wear high heels LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.