Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can someone piss RZA off bad plz

the only way rza will revert back to that mode is in a povery stricken state of mind which wont be happening anytime soon

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    LOL@Zooruka and CashRules hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Charles why are you laughing ??? I agree with the thread starter. That Rzarektah gif was mean't to add weight to the argument and remind people of rza' golden days.

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    the only way rza will revert back to that mode is if after tossin everyone in Hollywoods salad for movie scripts he gets straight kicked to the curb. (That and getting mad dusted again.)

Fixed
    Last edited by zooruka; 01-21-2015 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    Charles why are you laughing ???
    a build is no laughing matter
    Retired.

'

Strange request wanting a 40 something yr old man to transcend back into an early 20's state of consciousness. Maybe if he dropped a bunch of acid or chewed peyote lol.

Banned

Especially since there's about 10 classic albums he was involved with and others that are dope. People acting like RZA hasn't given enough to listeners
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

as long as he's ocassionally producing excellent albums like "8 Diagrams" and the first "Afro Samurai" i'm satisfied

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Haha so this is what y'all want?

De mijne is 4x duurder!

I think if he wanted to he could easily switch back to RZArektah style. That goes for beats too. It's just not what excites him these days. I am just glad RZA is still producing, he could have retired from that years ago tbh.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

I don't ask Robert Diggs to produce energetic beats like those of enter the wu or Return to 36 chambers because he can't. I just want beats like "Reunited", "Dangerous mindz", "samurai showdown", "the night the earth cried" etc... These beats are soft, deep and good. I really think his new beats are weak and I talk about quality. He has lost it !

-

Zooruka, the reason why I laughed is because what you said and what a couple of other people said that I laughed at said the truth about The RZA changing his production style over the years which is wack. He should've kept his beats hardcore but then again like some people said that it would be stupid for him to change the type of beats he does now and he should go back to the way his beats used to sound when people started loving Wu Tang because he's 40 something years old.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by royalty View Post
    I think if he wanted to he could easily switch back to RZArektah style. That goes for beats too. It's just not what excites him these days. I am just glad RZA is still producing, he could have retired from that years ago tbh.
    Even in those days it didn't excite him that much. As he said, from these times, he remembers more of staying apart people doing beats than something else.

Quote Originally Posted by The blackma View Post
    I don't ask Robert Diggs to produce energetic beats like those of enter the wu or Return to 36 chambers because he can't. I just want beats like "Reunited", "Dangerous mindz", "samurai showdown", "the night the earth cried" etc... These beats are soft, deep and good. I really think his new beats are weak and I talk about quality. He has lost it !
    There are energetic beats in 8D and ABT. If you like "Dangerous mindz" and "the night the earth cried", you have Miracle and Necklace in ABT.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Quote Originally Posted by jokostyle View Post
    Even in those days it didn't excite him that much. As he said, from these times, he remembers more of staying apart people doing beats than something else.

There are energetic beats in 8D and ABT. If you like "Dangerous mindz" and "the night the earth cried", you have Miracle and Necklace in ABT.
    Energetic is not the right word, I wanna say violent and ill beats like "Snakes", "protect ya neck II", "mr sandman" etc... Do you hear these kinds of beats on 8D or ABT ? I know he can't produce beats like this no more.
    Miracles ? Yeah it's a good beat but nothing great and fuck this disney esque hooks (and music). The disney esque beats I love are like "Fairytales" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee_r...E3919354400F0B). Necklace is good too but it's cleary not one of the dopest wu beats I heard. Those beats can't fuck with "Dangerous mindz" and "the night the earth cried".

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by The blackma View Post
    Energetic is not the right word, I wanna say violent and ill beats like "Snakes", "protect ya neck II", "mr sandman" etc... Do you hear these kinds of beats on 8D or ABT ? I know he can't produce beats like this no more.
    Miracles ? Yeah it's a good beat but nothing great and fuck this disney esque hooks (and music). The disney esque beats I love are like "Fairytales" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee_r...E3919354400F0B). Necklace is good too but it's cleary not one of the dopest wu beats I heard. Those beats can't fuck with "Dangerous mindz" and "the night the earth cried".
    It was a way for me to say : "4th produced these beats". And Goldfinghaz did Fairytales.

But, talking about RZA, his life leads him to make what he does. It's the same soul more experimented, in another energy. It's hard to explain, but i still feel (in ABT like in all WTC Lps minus Iron Flag) the creative force (from RZA) that talked to me since the beginning.

I'm pleased with the album, it's the 3rd WTC LP that i like musically (the 3 for which i had 0 expectations : 36, 8D, and ABT) and as a whole, i have to hear if 36 flows better (i'm not saying that ABT > 36 ).

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Quote Originally Posted by jokostyle View Post
    It was a way for me to say : "4th produced these beats". And Goldfinghaz did Fairytales.

But, talking about RZA, his life leads him to make what he does. It's the same soul more experimented, in another energy. It's hard to explain, but i still feel (in ABT like in all WTC Lps minus Iron Flag) the creative force (from RZA) that talked to me since the beginning.

I'm pleased with the album, it's the 3rd WTC LP that i like musically (the 3 for which i had 0 expectations : 36, 8D, and ABT) and as a whole, i have to hear if 36 flows better (i'm not saying that ABT > 36 ).
    Personally I don't feel him. As I said many times, it's a good album (for this era) but nothing magic here. Just another album with nothing special. As I said I thought he set the standard too high with the earlier albums. When you Were used to hear great music you can't like average shit. I think that my real problem is the fact I consider music of this era as pure crap. Not only hip hop but other music genres too.