Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can someone piss RZA off bad plz

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Zooruka, the reason why I laughed is because what you said and what a couple of other people said that I laughed at said the truth about The RZA changing his production style over the years which is wack. He should've kept his beats hardcore but then again like some people said that it would be stupid for him to change the type of beats he does now and he should go back to the way his beats used to sound when people started loving Wu Tang because he's 40 something years old.
    You only like 36 Chambers anyway
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

there's definitely some tracks on "8 Diagrams" that I can't believe Wu heads aren't going crazy over more - "Windmill", "Rushing Elephants", "Weak Spot", "Campfire", "Take it Back" all has a raw Wu wibe to them. original "Thug World" as well...

"8D" overall is an extremely well produced album

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    there's definitely some tracks on "8 Diagrams" that I can't believe Wu heads aren't going crazy over more - "Windmill", "Rushing Elephants", "Weak Spot", "Campfire", "Take it Back" all has a raw Wu wibe to them. original "Thug World" as well...

I like What I like. Some songs grow on me but not these songs. For example earlier wu shit still grows in me ! Wu vibe ? What does it mean ? According me there are great, good and weak songs fuck this wu obsession. I love them because I think Wu is the greatest hip hop group of all the time and they release so many incredible shits. But Wu tang is not the center of my musical universe. Right now I am listening to Wu albums from "enter the wu" to "ABT". I do think musically they have fallen off. This is the end Beautiful friend This is the end My only friend, the end .....

^ yes i hear you and i agree with what you said.. Wu-Tang has DEFINITELY fallen off from when they first broke through and the first 5-7 years, but in my opinion they still got some quality product left in them. both as a group and as solo artists. it's all opinions though and i respect anyones thoughts. what i meant with my post is that for me the tracks mentioned above brings back that feeling i got from earlier Wu-Tang albums, which has a certain aura and mystique that i usually don't get from other hip-hop albums.. and i usually listen a lot more to other music than Wu music as well.

one great thing that has come from the release of "A.B.T." for me is that it really has brought back a personal little Wu renaissance, meaning that i've gone back to revisit loads of Wu-Tang music i haven't listened to in years.. everything from "Wu Syndicate" to "Nigga Please", from "Afro Samurai: Resurrection" to YouTube freestyles by Black Knights and Holocaust.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

By the time 36 chambers came out, Rza was the age I am not. From my own perspective, it's very difficult to be a Rzarectah without getting tired or feeling like a jackass. I couldn't imagine in my mid 40s. I understand his plight

SHAOLIN STUDENT

^ yes i hear you and i agree with what you said.. Wu-Tang has DEFINITELY fallen off from when they first broke through and the first 5-7 years, but in my opinion they still got some quality product left in them. both as a group and as solo artists. it's all opinions though and i respect anyones thoughts. what i meant with my post is that for me the tracks mentioned above brings back that feeling i got from earlier Wu-Tang albums, which has a certain aura and mystique that i usually don't get from other hip-hop albums.. and i usually listen a lot more to other music than Wu music as well.

one great thing that has come from the release of "A.B.T." for me is that it really has brought back a personal little Wu renaissance, meaning that i've gone back to revisit loads of Wu-Tang music i haven't listened to in years.. everything from "Wu Syndicate" to "Nigga Please", from "Afro Samurai: Resurrection" to YouTube freestyles by Black Knights and Holocaust.
    I respect your opinion too. I understand people who loves ABT, there is no accounting for tastes. I respect Robert Diggs for trying to save the wu titanic. I know he wants to bring something different on the table. I respect that too. But I don't like his new beats. I want to feel the same energy I feel in earlier wu projects. Not the same beats, the same type of energy. For me music is like women, I like some certain types of women.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    By the time 36 chambers came out, Rza was the age I am not. From my own perspective, it's very difficult to be a Rzarectah without getting tired or feeling like a jackass. I couldn't imagine in my mid 40s. I understand his plight
    Personally I just want him to release the cure. And What did he do ? He released many Bobby shit ! I hate Bobby Digital. At 40s he should kill Bobby and release the cure. I appreciate a song like "sunlight", "the birth" and "A day for god is a 1000 years". I will be 40s in 2016 so I love conscious thoughts and deep music.

the making of "A Better Tomorrow", press conference..

for all y'all who don't like the album, how would you rate it? do you think it's like a 1/5 album, i mean really, really wack or just disapointing?

for me i guess it's disapointing in the way that it didn't knock me on my ass as their previous project did.. i'd probably give it a 3.5 / 5 rating

featuring Kenny Gamble and David Porter (neither who are actually credited on the album but for samples, but at least Porter is seen in the studio here)

Fucking love 8D crew

Quote Originally Posted by The blackma View Post
    Personally I just want him to release the cure. And What did he do ? He released many Bobby shit ! I hate Bobby Digital. At 40s he should kill Bobby and release the cure. I appreciate a song like "sunlight", "the birth" and "A day for god is a 1000 years". I will be 40s in 2016 so I love conscious thoughts and deep music.
    I think RZA only ever got to 5 or 6 songs for The Cure. he's not going to revisit that project to complete it. don't think there is a full album gathering dust somewhere. which is a shame
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by The blackma View Post

Yeah there's room for a Rza at 100 even with the way he put his music together in the 90s, but he grew in a different direction. Not a bad one but I don't think he has a passion for hip hop anymore because it's harder to be into as you get older and he seems to like challenging himself and trying new things

Quote Originally Posted by fortyglock View Post
    Tbh even the RZA of the 90s was striving to be a better person and the way I see it he pretty much got to where he wanted to be as a person.

It should be obvious to most people that he can still make traditional hip hop beats like Pioneer The Frontier, Hold The Heater etc, but he just doesn't out of pure choice. It doesn't go with what he believes in and how he is as a person in this present time.

Imagine all the crazy dope beats he has stashed away in the vaults. Even New Wu, that was a beat he made around 2001/2002.
    MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY
    repped added for seeing the truth

rest of yall needa learn this here

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Quote Originally Posted by 5th state View Post
    I think RZA only ever got to 5 or 6 songs for The Cure. he's not going to revisit that project to complete it. don't think there is a full album gathering dust somewhere. which is a shame
    There was a time I thought the dude had already recorded "the cure" then I realized it was a fucking mirage. I have always supported them even when I saw many of my friends who were wu fans too gave up because they were disappointed. I really hoped this album would release one day. After Birth of a prince I was sure his next album would be the cure. When he released Digi Snax, I knew the cure would never release. After that I defined him as a clown and a motherfucker who didn't respect his fans. Even If I still love him (and the wu), I have no respect at all for them.