Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wait, there was a video for "Real Live Shit" ft. Ghost, Cappa & Killa Sin ('96)?!?

Default wait, there was a video for "Real Live Shit" ft. Ghost, Cappa & Killa Sin ('96)?!?

DEFINITELY never seen this before, love this track.. K-Def killing shit!! Also featuring Lord Tariq and of course Larry-O who was the other half of Real Live with 'Def. if you haven't heard their debut album "The Turnaround" be sure to check it out, basically a lost classic.

maybe you've all seen this but hit play and crank up the volume anyway

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

cool vid

Damn 96 flashback right here, never seen this either.

I bought the turnaround just for this one track

that's what I'm talking 'bout *dapped*

Ceen it 1.5 years ago. Classic.

yeah love this whole LP, K-Def is a beast and mad underrated really deserves to be mentioned with the rest of the great hip hop producers but rarely is.

----------------------------------------------------------

Never seen it either!! THANKS G!

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Quote Originally Posted by zu fam View Post
    yeah love this whole LP, K-Def is a beast and mad underrated really deserves to be mentioned with the rest of the great hip hop producers but rarely is.
    Word!

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Never seen this, nice find.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

-

Thanks for posting this because I never saw it. I like Real Live Shit song. I was wondering what Nas song was that they sampled and then I found out it was It Ain't Hard To Tell.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

nada ignorante

never seen it either. Whos got this track mp3 to send my way?
    N.I.

-

K-Def also did some beats for Da Youngstas No Mercy album. I think he produced Mad Props song because I saw him scratching on the turntable in the video. Didn't he produce some songs on Lords Of The Underground's first album?

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

CharlesJones: yes he did "Mad Props" and K-Def did about half of the songs on Lords of the Undergrounds two first albums, while Marley Marl did the other half... some other songs he produced that you might like is Tragedy Khadafi's "Grand Groove" (he produced most of the album), LL Cool J's "Funkadelic Relic" (uncredited) and "For Tha Family" by Mic Geronimo.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

nada ignorante

damn thats Ironman era spitting fire darts. Goddamn Killa Sin Killed this.
    Last edited by hotnikks; 07-01-2015 at 09:50 AM.
    N.I.

-

I like Tragedy Khadafi's Grand Groove song and props to him for sampling Patrice Rushen's You Remind Me song.