Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: I knew Europe was full of gays so I moved there & have been living there for 10 years

I know some Belgian ex pats living there. ironically they DO work in the chocolate industry, word to Zu Fam lol. they say it's a place with a lot of rich people, very clean environment too for what is essentially just a city, but very strict laws. they think it's because there are so many people living in a small place. you can get fined for just about anything there (supposedly fines for even minor cases of littering for example) and those fines don't come cheap either
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 01-25-2015 at 04:03 PM.
    Retired.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

No blowjob just a prostate tickle
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Non Ignorant Math Team

was talking to gza there about his upcoming science album there. he was telling some real science, apparently hip hop was first created when yakub and islord crossed swords while having a 3some with jamie *******. im sured she was pleased .

NON-IGS

Non Ignorant Math Team

lol when will her name stop being censored

NON-IGS

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    Anyone here ever travelled to Singapore? Do you get a complimentary blow job right when you step off the plane? Curious why its so high ranking.
    Money mo money mo money. GDP per capita is around $90,000 i think. I have been nice clean city. Pretty much everyone who works there gets a high wage. Its like if Central London or Manhattan was a country. I think in that poll most Asians would have said Singapore as its the place to go because its the financial capital of that part of the world. However they do have some ridiculous laws and bogus taxes. A Toyota Prius costs over $100k because of the ludicrous taxes.

These 30 Countries Contribute The Most Good To The World

The Good Country Index ranks 125 nations based on how much they do for others globally in seven areas: science and technology, culture, international peace and security, world order, planet and climate, prosperity and equality, and health and well being.
    The ranking was created by merging of 35 data sets produced by organizations like the UN, WHO, and UNESCO over a period of nearly 3-years, according to The Economist.
    "What I mean by a 'good country' is a country that contributes to the greater good," Simon Anholt, an independent policy advisor who made the index, told Business Insider. "We’ve given each country a balance-sheet to show at a glance whether it’s a net creditor to mankind, a burden on the planet, or something in between."

read the data analysis here http://www.businessinsider.com/good-...ex-2014-6?IR=T
    Retired.

Non Ignorant Math Team

America, The Global Police Force
    As the United States begins to slowly creep back into Iraq to slow the rapid territorial gains made by ISIS extremists, the Americans take a low ranking in the 'international peace and security' (114th) category.

lol so fighting ISIS makes you bad? lol

NON-IGS