Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: I knew Europe was full of gays so I moved there & have been living there for 10 years

LOL do i type like a fucking Russian.
    i picked the name zu fam because i liked brooklyn zu and it was probably the same reason those euro fags picked it but they prove my point the fuck is a Russian Wu tang killa bee in fact all those right wing fascist Russian faggits hate black people and belive we should be exterminated yet they love our music go educate yourself faggit

----------------------------------------------------------

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zu fam View Post
    lol why im i so angry cuz this dick riding slave master is stealing our music acting like a messiah while doing it talking on bloomberg about giving us 20 years of music LMFAO dude has 1 beat on a shit raekwon album but all the euro faggits on this fourm love him cuz he gives you validation to act american in your European countries we all laughed at rgu but i guarantee all you euro faggits act the same has him and cilva acting like you grew up in new york i bet your own family is ashamed of you cilva all those arabs think down on black people they describe us has sub-Saharan and belittle us at every turn
    lol, you are from england. isn't that in europe???

you keep saying "our music" but you're from england, so this isn't YOUR music.

if what you say is true that rap music is black music, it certainly isn't black british music. it's black american music.

so stop with all this bullshit about whose music it is, ok old chap.

LOL do i type like a fucking Russian.
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    you are from england.
    Ahahahaha lol

lol why im i so angry cuz this dick riding slave master is stealing our music acting like a messiah while doing it talking on bloomberg about giving us 20 years of music LMFAO dude has 1 beat on a shit raekwon album but all the euro faggits on this fourm love him cuz he gives you validation to act american in your European countries we all laughed at rgu but i guarantee all you euro faggits act the same has him and cilva acting like you grew up in new york i bet your own family is ashamed of you cilva all those arabs think down on black people they describe us has sub-Saharan and belittle us at every turn

pls send the Queen my regards

lol no im afro puerto rican and a US citizen i was studying in england but now im in spain but its all good
    Last edited by zu fam; 01-23-2015 at 05:26 PM.

lol no im afro puerto rican
    you're a long way from home Dorothy

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

lol no im afro puerto rican and a US citizen i was studying in england but now im in spain but its all good

We do it for the people.

happy with the hospitality from the euro faggits I see

Banned

and you've been in europe for at least 10 years now. so you're more european than american at this point.

England is nothing like your faggit euro countries and they are barely apart of the EU I love england and it has a enormous afro Caribbean population so check your facts but yes i know what i speak of because i have travelled all over the world and seen it first hand in fact the worst country to rip america off is holland surprise surprise and yes im afro puerto rican but was born in chi town so im i american enough for you faggit

---------------------------------------------------
    art you do realise your not restricted to a one time deal when leaving the US we have flights that return there too
    also how do you know where i have been for the last 10 years because you do realise there are more continents in the world not just Europe and US right old chap

------------------------------------

also england is a great example they never copied hip hop instead just has dj kool herc adapted hip hop from Jamaican music the british jamaican culture invented there OWN type of music from the same influences!

Im not saying hip hop isn't for everyone im just saying russian and dutch kids telling me there word is bond is not ok and hip hop is a black artform and that should be respected
    Last edited by zu fam; 01-23-2015 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    lol, you are from england. isn't that in europe???

you keep saying "our music" but you're from england, so this isn't YOUR music.

if what you say is true that rap music is black music, it certainly isn't black british music. it's black american music.

so stop with all this bullshit about whose music it is, ok old chap.

ouch sorry zu bloke as a euro I can't post NY hiphop. I sincerely apologize to all US ex pats representing that true America
    Retired.

all kinds of beef in here lmao, last 2 pages are ether deluxe

zu fam, you should post in KTL. There has been a lack of white devil comments lately which makes the place seem rather lonely.

Banned

art how do you know where i have been for the last 10 years

Because your IP address in 2005 & 2015 says you are in the UK.