• Y kim

0 0%
  • Moongod Allah

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A new wu album without RZA as producer

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Default A new wu album without RZA as producer

According to you if Wu wants to release a new album who will have to be the main producer.

Eminem.

Fuck a new Wu album, Wu-Tang Clan is over, I don't want a rap album in 5 years by 50yr old Wu tang members, ABT was just about good enough, as a collective they need to just leave it now and leave the scene with dignity rather than put anymore group albums out.

Solo projects is where its at, few good ones will be out this year that will be better than ABT.
    -----------------------

Banned

Lmao these fags are crying daily over RZA

It's 2015, why the fuck do you want new Wu-Tang Clan albums anyway
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by CashRules View Post
    Eminem.

Fuck a new Wu album, Wu-Tang Clan is over, I don't want a rap album in 5 years by 50yr old Wu tang members, ABT was just about good enough, as a collective they need to just leave it now and leave the scene with dignity rather than put anymore group albums out.

Solo projects is where its at, few good ones will be out this year that will be better than ABT.

Agreed. I'm not checking for anything Wu related as a group anymore.

I'll only check for solos / Joint LPs from Ghost, Rae and Meth.

Some of the affiliates LPs.

This scene from Copland comes to mind when I think of the idea of another Clan album at this point.

Last edited by TheWuSepticTank; 01-27-2015 at 08:26 AM.
    STAY TUNED.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWuCepticon View Post
    This scene from Copland comes to mind when I think of the idea of another Clan album at this point.

lmfao that sums it up perfectly

to be perfectly honest i would just like any 4th disciple project

Veteran Member

I don't understand you guys, why do you put a stop age for rappers, I don't care if they are 50 or 60 once they can put out good music, I will listen.
    Fuck ya'll haters, it pisses me off that you guys regularly come to a Wu site to bash Wu, if you don't check out for them stop coming here and go listen to punk rock or whatever.
    WU-TANG FOREVER.
    GHANA REPRESENTING

better clarify i don't mean they are past an age date i mean they blew it in the sense they should of used 4th disciple and true master when they did the 2nd round of solo's not just the generals but alot of the killa beez.

On the subject of clan albums though i feel they lost alot of the comradery they once had and never really got it back.
    Last edited by zu fam; 01-27-2015 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by biblebullet View Post
    I don't understand you guys, why do you put a stop age for rappers, I don't care if they are 50 or 60 once they can put out good music, I will listen.
    yeah age is no factor for me on its own either

I'll welcome another Wu Tang album if it happens (but it would surprise me if it did). at that point I'd be satisfied with about three to four songs really to my liking and the other being just solid or okay. (I was happy with ABT as a whole though to be clear.)but that next album is not something I realistically hope for.

I'll be happy with just another round of solo albums and producer's albums (I'll listen to anything RZA or 4th releases, same goes for Bronze & Ringz). maybe some unexpected team ups too.

these guys all have so much stuff out at any rate, we all got records for weeks to listen anyway
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 01-27-2015 at 03:35 PM.
    Retired.

-

LOL@Biblebullet hahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't wanna see 50 year old or 60 year old rappers. So I don't care if you don't agree. How about Wu Tang do a group album without The RZA and have DJ Premier do all the beats? That would be raw but I know it's never gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Would love 4 RZA & Ghostface to come together and compile a Clan album out of

other producers beats Supreme Clientele style. And RZA to stop telling the Generals

what they should rhyme about on tracks.

True master circa 1996 and 1997 is THE Wu sound to me

No, RZA, for good or bad, is the Wu-Tang producer.
    Get some co-producers, like Kanye does, matter of fact get Kanye himself, but the Wu is and has always been RZA's vision.
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

-

Wu Tang doesn't need Kanye West for beats LOL. Fuck him. Like I said if they got DJ Premier to do all their beats on a group album, it would be hardcore.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Beats by the Pound/Medicine Men