Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Ghostbusters remake to star non funny female cast ?

I was kinda ready to change my mind after reading that Bill Murray has a cameo in it, but that trailer was extremely boring. Their best joke is using a hearse as the company car? That was in the first movie...

I like Bridesmaids and The Heat, He should have went for that edgy style rather than make a gutless copy of the original. Maybe the final movie will turn out good somehow?

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

The like to dislike ratio on the trailer is hilarious. 70k to 103k. Wonder how many sock puppet accounts Sony will come up with to try to fix that

This is taking this liberal shit wayyyyyyyy to far.

All the feminists are praising this on social media and they are calling any men slating it 'sexist'. This would be fine it was a brand new movie, but they are completely changing everything around and lets me honest, most of the fans of the originals were guys.

Lets do a remake of Hunger Games and put a man in the role that Jennifer Lawrence played. See how well that would go down.

Plus Ghostbusters is supposed to have humor in it. I dont know many guys that actually find women funny. Like both women and men find men funny. Everyone watched the hangover. When its a comedy starring women its usually just women watching it. That isnt been sexists its fact. Most comedians are men.

They havent thought this shit true at all.

That trailer wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Flick actually looks entertaining. And don't get me wrong I loved Ghostbusters as a kid, I think I seen it 1000 times. I didn't think I'd like the cast but it looks like they might pull it off.

And not for nothing but Kate McKinnon could get it for real. Something about her makes me wanna make her my baby moms. Maybe it's cuz she's gay & she'd never be up for it.

I read online that in advertising this movie, they used the word female a number of times in the opening sentence. As a women I see on twitter said, feminists are getting pissed because people are complaining about this and making it a political issue, when they were the first to bring politics into by praising the casting of women. If you dont want political discussions dont bring politics into it in the first place.

I would go to see this film, however I don't feel like hurting my eyes....

^^lol

I'm avoiding this movie at all costs
    Retired.

This shit looks corny as fuck, that trailer was laughable at best

This fan edit of the trailer actually makes the movie much more appealing

But the movie still looks like complete trash. I still need to see more before I decide if gonna spend money to see this or not but as it stands this looks fucking shit.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Black girl is regressive and racist lol don't know how they made it to the screen
    Only white people can be scientists in the world of Ghostbusters

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    The like to dislike ratio on the trailer is hilarious. 70k to 103k. Wonder how many sock puppet accounts Sony will come up with to try to fix that

the people have spoken

we're talking about a movie with fucking ghosts in it. she could've been anything other than "the devil is a liar. oh hell naw" i thought she was going to bug her eyes out and be like, "oh lawdy! i done seent duh ghostes!" jeesuz. movie's gonna tank anyway.
    Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 03-05-2016 at 07:59 PM.

It made sense in the first movie, because they were all white guys that went to college together, and when the business took off they hired an extra guy that happened to be black.

Ernie Hudsons role was offered to Eddie Murphy first but they weren't paying enough.

The trailer, more than anything makes the new movie look dated. The original is classic because its awesome. Just putting a bunch of girls in the lead roles then copying everything from the first movie except making the black character a boring stereotype is not modernizing anything though. Its lazy writing.

They should have got Precious to play the black lady.

^your posts are the fucking worst

you post a sentence and then the rest of the screen is filled with your lame ass signature.
    what part of the game is that?