Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why do Gen-X'ers become shitty ass haters?

Default Why do Gen-X'ers become shitty ass haters?

Everyone has beef with Millennials. They get angry that we can work and text at the same time and don't feel all that slavery shit is important for being personally successful, or that we're confident enough to carve out our own definitions of success as opposed to buying whatever's been sold as success in the past. This liberty comes with faults as it allows you to discover how FICK the percentage of the human race is a bleeding faggot, but this percentage hasn't increased or decreased in time, it's just everyone is cool with being themselves now.

They also don't like that interconnectivity allows us to source inspiration and influence from things that aren't geographically historically or culturally tethered to us.

Where I work has an awkward mix of modern workspace culture, and backwards texan babyboom hick slavery so there's space for everyone to feel comfortable. We have this baby boomer who's in the sales dept and she insists that she's a failure because 'this isn't how we did it in corporate'

She goes on and on about how things are informal and how 'corporate' is formal and thus 'better' facilitated for her failure. She keeps failing and unfortunately since we're not 'corporate' the managers keep trying to build her up and re-train her instead of firing her and allowing her to become homeless and eaten on concrete by a pack of niggas.

Either way, she's a vocal example of baby boomer and sometimes gen-xer passive aggressive hatred of millennials. All day we have to hear that the 'young people' can perform because 'they can come in late and text', but 'in corporate' they would be fired (as she clearly has been multiple times until she was lucky enough to be hired by minorities instead of heartless white faggots from hell with dumb yachts that don't give a fuck who rapes you and hate their wife.)

Gen X'ers do this shit too but they're more passive aggressive about it.
    Last edited by TSA; 02-01-2015 at 11:50 PM.

As a mil. the un-slavy approach to life makes more sense to me than being a bitch and yearning to not be appreciated for making people rich.

the millennial approach to work has proven to be more profitable and productive than whatever people were using to make America a miserable place before. You want me to be in a room for 8 hours making you rich and you're going to get mad that I'm communicating with my friends? Are you fuck high? why?

There's even places where people get mad when their employees sit down. It doesn't matter what you've gotten done, just don't sit down lol. wtf? Millennials have figured out that 'corporate' needs them more than they need 'corporate' and contrary to popular belief companies/employers are more expendable than employees.

We're basically Kurupt shitting on the faggot Biggie
    Last edited by TSA; 02-01-2015 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    for all my dick suckin n1ggauhz...what does dick taste like to you...?

/ Thread
    Last edited by zooruka; 02-02-2015 at 01:58 AM.

'

I have a laundry list of why i hate millennials (my own generation) But I do agree we have created a big paradigm shift in workplace culture which has been positive - revenue wise and for ppl's overall mental well-being.

Although this study is troublesome and leads me to believe colleges are pumping out mush brain idiots: http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/g...ion/?tid=sm_fb

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    Millennials think Macklemore, Selfies and Homo's are cool.

/ Thread

stop doing that middle finger in photos, it's trashy

'

Lmao @ zooruka thinking everything must fit into a hiphop, biblical, or nuclear family context.

Let the high school kids or aged rappers worry about "being cool"

'

Most millennials also believe they are tech savvy, but that's really a myth perpetuated by the media and baby boomers: http://readwrite.com/2012/06/07/mill...avvy-after-all

Watch what happens in the workplace if they get asked to create an excel spreadsheet formula or make sense of a large dataset and provide a visual representation..

derpface.gif
    socialmediarant.jpg

Hell.. Most dont even know how to use advanced google search operators to get meaningful information.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    stop doing that middle finger in photos, it's trashy

what will the future generations say about us

The Thrill of It All spammy sosa's Avatar

it depends which regions or cities of the united states

most people in new york city are good while most people from the south, the midwest, and the suburbs are bad

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Everyone has beef with Millennials. They get angry that we can work and text at the same time and don't feel all that slavery shit is important for being personally successful, or that we're confident enough to carve out our own definitions of success as opposed to buying whatever's been sold as success in the past. This liberty comes with faults as it allows you to discover how FICK the percentage of the human race is a bleeding faggot, but this percentage hasn't increased or decreased in time, it's just everyone is cool with being themselves now.

They also don't like that interconnectivity allows us to source inspiration and influence from things that aren't geographically historically or culturally tethered to us.

Where I work has an awkward mix of modern workspace culture, and backwards texan babyboom hick slavery so there's space for everyone to feel comfortable. We have this baby boomer who's in the sales dept and she insists that she's a failure because 'this isn't how we did it in corporate'

She goes on and on about how things are informal and how 'corporate' is formal and thus 'better' facilitated for her failure. She keeps failing and unfortunately since we're not 'corporate' the managers keep trying to build her up and re-train her instead of firing her and allowing her to become homeless and eaten on concrete by a pack of niggas.

Either way, she's a vocal example of baby boomer and sometimes gen-xer passive aggressive hatred of millennials. All day we have to hear that the 'young people' can perform because 'they can come in late and text', but 'in corporate' they would be fired (as she clearly has been multiple times until she was lucky enough to be hired by minorities instead of heartless white faggots from hell with dumb yachts that don't give a fuck who rapes you and hate their wife.)

Gen X'ers do this shit too but they're more passive aggressive about it.
    it's just old versus young, you're going overboard with all the labels
    some people adapt with age, some don't
    Retired.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

According to this wiki article I would fall into the Gen X category:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_X

So in defense of Gen X, we taught ya'll how to rhyme.

kurt cobain was the spokesman of generation x

Duck face posing
    Skinny pants wearing
    Trap music listening
    Greek Yogurt eating
    Sugarless gum chewing
    Excessive tattoos turned into sea creature looking
    Designer pocket book holding

And I'm not done yet.

skinny pants became popular during the 80s because of the ramones