Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ghostface Killah And Raekwon Wanted To Perform With Iggy Azalea

well the clan have a song with texas and almost had one with cher

http://www.theguardian.com/music/mus...-cher-yoko-ono
    Last edited by Daywalker; 02-06-2015 at 04:55 AM.

who cares in the end.

I don't like her music, but I don't complain about it. I just don't listen to it. ive heard some songs from her, shes terrible but most female rappers are terrible.

if Rae and Ghost want to work with her, it doenst make anything they have done in the past any less relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by THE MASON View Post
    who cares in the end.

I don't like her music, but I don't complain about it. I just don't listen to it. ive heard some songs from her, shes terrible but most female rappers are terrible.

if Rae and Ghost want to work with her, it doenst make anything they have done in the past any less relevant.
    this
    Retired.

'

I would sell out. I would pocket as much money from these stupid millennial band-wagon fans as possible.

cher is a legend

iggy is only a few beatings away
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    I would sell out. .
    You can't put a price on integrity.

LOOOL.

The issue with wu is everyone except Gza and Rza are too stupid to survive. I dont have anything against what anyone one does with anyone and I think getting upset that he's co-signing Iggy is sad

At the same time, like someone said a long time ago, nobody in wutang has a shred of dignity except Gza. These guys have done everything a 'corny rapper' is supposed to do to be a 'corny rapper'.

I don't like how stupid and inable to do anything that takes planning these guys are except Rza and Gza.
    Ghost had one of the most humiliating moments in the history of celeb-reality (using that gay term for emphasis) and completely lost all female fans from that. This is a guy who uses 'song about black women' as his generic single on every failed album (except his 2 albums that didn't fail)

Then he has 'angry faggots with phat internet access' left, which he alienates with everything he does.

I don't even want to start with raekwon's stupidity, his poverty is enough to show it.

The worst is all wutang does, especially these two, is talk about how corny rap is, rap is dead, people can't rhyme, 'it's too commercial', but every minute they get a chance they think their going to 'blow up' doing the gayest corniest thing possible. The only rappers Rae and Ghost have ever called corny openly are Biggie Smalls and Mobb Deep.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    I would sell out. I would pocket as much money from these stupid millennial band-wagon fans as possible.
    Are they stupid band-wagon fans though? Wutang in the 90s has more fans now than they did when I was in highschool and a little bit before that.

The issue now is if you think about it, 80% of the material that every wutang member has ever produced is garbage that they themselves don't even promote, perform or recite at concerts.

It's not even a matter of selling out anymore, it's a matter of people wondering if those other albums in the 90s were made on accident. I think Ghost and Donna had a ghost writer in the 90s that Donna used more than Ghost. Donna's visible borderline retardation at the moment in his music and life makes it impossible to believe this is the same person that made The Pillage and Ghost is just flat out wack now. And it's not age either because Jay-z is older than all of them and though boring, has always been boring and has soon now major unexplainable drops in his capacity to create (which never goes away in any artistic craft except rap).

It's to the point that you start wondering who the hell was rapping for these guys in the 90s. I know most of them are riding off a wave of Rza's creativity but they've all given everyone a firm explanation as to why Rza stole all their money. They were just parcels of his imagination. Once he was taken out of the picture they revealed themselves to be the polar opposites of what they were professing to be.

if they wanna work with her, let them, she has fans too, they have done their part for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Are they stupid band-wagon fans though? Wutang in the 90s has more fans now than they did when I was in highschool and a little bit before that.

The issue now is if you think about it, 80% of the material that every wutang member has ever produced is garbage that they themselves don't even promote, perform or recite at concerts.

It's not even a matter of selling out anymore, it's a matter of people wondering if those other albums in the 90s were made on accident. I think Ghost and Donna had a ghost writer in the 90s that Donna used more than Ghost. Donna's visible borderline retardation at the moment in his music and life makes it impossible to believe this is the same person that made The Pillage and Ghost is just flat out wack now. And it's not age either because Jay-z is older than all of them and though boring, has always been boring and has soon now major unexplainable drops in his capacity to create (which never goes away in any artistic craft except rap).

It's to the point that you start wondering who the hell was rapping for these guys in the 90s. I know most of them are riding off a wave of Rza's creativity but they've all given everyone a firm explanation as to why Rza stole all their money. They were just parcels of his imagination. Once he was taken out of the picture they revealed themselves to be the polar opposites of what they were professing to be.

these nigerian ebonics (nibonics?) are hard to comprehend

Last edited by jacob jay; 02-10-2015 at 09:37 PM.

'

On Crumple's farm we speak English like God intended

Fuckin pathetic.

Iggy can do the fuck she wants, if she rapped in her natural australian accent i would have no problem with her really apart from her awful music, but even as it is i could give a fuck.

But Rae hopping on whatevers popular just makes him sound as desperate as fuck, he doesnt even pick someone whos popular who would relate in some way, i.e. hopping on a track with Kendrick, no picks one of the most popular "atists" despite the fact she is despised by most of his peers and has ZERO in common with him, be it sound, audience, skill etc

The stench of want of this man...

Remember when he hopped on a track with Justin Beiber and people here were saying "its great for the Wu" and "itll make the Wu & Rae relevant again"? Well im not a hundred percent sure but i dont think Cuban Linx is that high up on the sales charts for 12 year old Beiber fans. It done ZERO for the Wu. FAIL