Thread: Therapy kangaroo told to leave Mcdonald's

Default Therapy kangaroo told to leave Mcdonald's

I would think that most people would have rather had the kangaroo there than to hear some bratty crying child.

While she may not have been hopping mad, a Wisconsin woman certainly wasn't happy about being told to leave a McDonald's in Beaver Dam with the animal she says is her support kangaroo. According to TMJ4, police told Diane Moyer to leave the restaurant after a customer complained about Jimmy, the 8-month-old kangaroo she had wrapped in a blanket inside an infant car seat. She explained that the animal helped her deal with emotional distress and produced a doctor's note, but was still asked to leave by a police officer who told her a customer had said it wasn't appropriate or safe to have the kangaroo in the restaurant.

Moyer, who lives on a 70-acre farm with Jimmy, four other kangaroos, and assorted other animals, tells the Daily Citizen that the marsupials are among the "most loving, trustworthy animals that I have ever had" and authorities have fully inspected her farm to make sure it is suitable for kangaroos. She says she has taken Jimmy to that McDonald's many times before, as well as to the movies and her church, and nobody else has complained. "I wish the person in McDonald's would have just come and talked to me instead," she says. (Last year, an Iraq vet in Ohio was ordered to get rid of his 14 "therapy ducks.")

http://www.newser.com/story/202203/t...mcdonalds.html
    Last edited by check two; 02-04-2015 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    I would think that most people would have rather had the kangaroo there than to hear some bratty crying child.
    lol, true. Seeing a kangaroo in mcdonalds would probably be the best thing about going there

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Bleek View Post
    Large niggas told me park the car, keep the keys, Find a hoodrat and creep to Mickey D's

eh I wouldn't mind
    Retired.