Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Marvel's Daredevil

Anyone check this out?
    Its not Daredvil but its his buddy...The Punisher
    Ron Pearlman has a cameo

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

^^ yeah it's epic, I saw it some time least year. it has the right atmosphere for the Punisher. really well done. and all Thomas Jane's idea IIRC
    Retired.

^ i hope netflicks does the punisher series like this
    its really well made..of course theres always room for improvement but that clip is spot on

That clip slipped under the radar for me

Non Ignorants

Jon Bernthal has been casted for The Punisher role on Daredevil season 2

Jon Bernthal (“Wolf of Wall Street,” “The Walking Dead, ” “Fury”) joins the upcoming season of “Marvel’s Daredevil,” streaming only on Netflix in 2016!

Bernthal will portray The Punisher, one of Marvel’s most popular characters. He is a vigilante who aims to clean up New York City’s Hell’s Kitchen by any means necessary, no matter how lethal the results.

Jon Bernthal (photo courtesy of Getty Images)
    JON BERNTHAL (PHOTO COURTESY OF GETTY IMAGES)

“Jon Bernthal brings an unmatched intensity to every role he takes on, with a potent blend of power, motivation and vulnerability that will connect with audiences,” said Jeph Loeb, Marvel’s Head of Television. “Castle’s appearance will bring dramatic changes to the world of Matt Murdock and nothing will be the same.”

Bernthal will also appear in the upcoming action thriller “The Accountant.”

http://marvel.com/news/tv/24699/jon_...#ixzz3cbyZ4NWM

Non Ignorants

http://collider.com/daredevil-season...collidersocial

‘Daredevil’: The Punisher Gets a Costume in New Poster

We’re now just over a week away from the release of the second season of Marvel’s Daredevil on Netflix, so what better time to spoil one of the season’s better surprises? I kid, but it is odd that Netflix would wait until now to unveil comics-appropriate costumes for new additions The Punisher and Elektra. Jon Bernthal fills the role of the antihero The Punisher, who provides something of a counterpoint to Daredevil’s justice-serving as Frank Castle has no qualms with killing those that do wrong. Meanwhile, Elodie Young plays Elektra Natchios, a mysterious and dangerous figure from Matt Murdock’s past.

The addition of The Punisher in particular is one of the most anticipated aspects of the show’s second season, and his costume as revealed here is…well, it’s a Punisher costume. Really there’s not much you can do to radicalize Frank Castle’s duds, and I think the team here did a solid job translating the iconic costume to the gritty world of Daredevil. As for Elektra, we’ve seen previous looks at her costume before, and this one is a little tougher to see, but it appears to be a bit different from her comics counterpart—although I am curious to see if her iconic weaponry is brought into the fold.

The second season of the Marvel series also marks a shakeup creatively, as Season 1’s showrunner Steven S. DeKnight—who came aboard when Drew Goddard departed—left the series to pursue feature film opportunities, like serving on the writer’s room for the new Transformers films and signing on to direct Pacific Rim 2. In his stead, writers/producers Doug Petrie and Marco Ramirez were promoted to the showrunner position.

Check out the new poster below, along with another poster that was unveiled a few days ago. Marvel’s Daredevil also stars Charlie Cox, Deborah Ann Woll, Elden Henson, and Rosario Dawson and will be released on Netflix on March 18th.

good trailer

season one was ace. D'Onofrio was nothing short of brilliant as Fisk. we'll see what season two has in store. good to see the punisher in there
    Retired.

Looking forward to the new season. Need to not Binge watch so it lasts longer.

In reality Netflix shows show have more EP's so it will last a little longer for the Binge watchers

I haven't seen any of the trailers. Im going in Blind

I am hyped!!!!

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

ditto
    Retired.

Punisher is a crazy motherfucker ... watching it .. it's dope

Just finished it. So much to say on it but I'll hold off for now. I had some minor issues but overall I really enjoyed it and I'm happy we got a full on Punisher.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Ray Stevenson was a good punisher too .. i liked him on war zone