Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Marvel's Daredevil

this is exactly how i wanted the punisher potrayed, very very well done

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Ray Stevenson was a good punisher too .. i liked him on war zone
    To be honest i've liked all the actors that have played Punisher, they just wern't in very good movies.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

They really need to make more episodes for the season at least make it 16 not 13. I said I would not Binge but I did 3 days all 13 EPs down. I Guess The one thing that will help with that is when they have more Marvel Shows on Netflix with 2 new Shows coming soon to add on top of the two we have now.

Now they just need to do some crossover Episodes between them like they do on CW with DC shows show it feels more like one Universe. Yes they did mention my word about Jessica Jones but that was it.

Cant wait for season 3 as this whole big war thing is coming soon and I'm assuming it will run along side the Next Avengers Films

such a high caliber show

I'm in the habit of reading reviews (ign, av club etc) after every episode I watch of a show I really like. I don't get the hate some people have for foggy & karen as they are portrayed here. imo they are nailing their parts better than in season 1. the woman who plays karen especially seems to either have made vast improvement in her acting or is simply working with better material this time around. I never really had that much of a problem with foggy

I read Elodie Yung is French - I would have never guessed listening to her English. it sounds like posh international British English on here, she pulled it off nicely imo
    Retired.

*SPOILERS AHEAD*

after having watched the whole season I can say I thought the first 4 episodes with the whole Punisher story were very strong. berenthal's acting was excellent. as was d'onofrio's. it was great to have him back for a bit. surely he'll be on season 3 too

towards the end of the season I got a bit tired of the whole ninja thing. the rooftop fight in the final episode was a bit of a let down. the best fight scenes to me were the punisher in jail against all those inmates first (finally a battle with the lights on lol) and then secondly daredevil's stairway fight

élodie yung's acting was on point, there was good on screen chemistry with charlie cox as well

nobu was more of a one note villain, which I'm not typically a fan of. in that respect I liked fisk better as season one's antagonist

all in all a very good season. it helped that it was less predictable than season 1, although I did like the deliberate build up to 'what's gonna happen to fisk in the end?' there

looking back on all eps of both seasons my fav episode remains the one where they reveal wilson fisk's origin back in season 1

I hope there are many more seasons to come. although I felt the same about Arrow after that grand 2nd season and see what happened to that show. I still watch it but it's become pretty uneven
    Retired.

That punisher jail fight scene was nuts!!

the daredevil stair case scene was also nuts!!

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants