Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wu Tang Expert Interview

Default Wu Tang Expert Interview

Hey all, I'm a student in college right now, and I have an opportunity to do a final project on the Wu and Hip-Hop in Staten Island and NYC in general and I'm looking for someone to talk to about this. I love the Wu, but I'm looking for someone who may have experienced their rise on a more personal level. Heard their stuff in person, or started listening to them when they first came out. A head or expert in the matter would be ideal. If you could help me out I'd really appreciate it. Peace.

Hi man, I'd love to help you out. I am affiliated with Cilvathingz and know Methid Mang.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

I remember hanging out with Gzarectah, the genius abbott of the clan.

He was reading Wikipedia and knew everything about the galaxy. He freestyled all the planets in our solar system. I asked him why he didn't name Pluto, but he told me that scientists didn't consider it a planet anymore. I was so impressed.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

Email [email protected] - he knows whats up

I remember hanging out with the RZA just before ABT was released. I asked him why it was called 'A Better Tomorrow', because we have it quite good these days. He told me: LOL just wait until they hear this turd, people will wish for a better tomorrow.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by JZA/Jordon View Post
    Email [email protected] - he knows whats up
    lmfao!!!

repped.
    We do it for the people.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl View Post
    I remember hanging out with the RZA just before ABT was released. I asked him why it was called 'A Better Tomorrow', because we have it quite good these days. He told me: LOL just wait until they hear this turd, people will wish for a better tomorrow.
    hahaha
    We do it for the people.

Trying to hard now son

Hahahahaha I burst out laughing

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Quote Originally Posted by JZA/Jordon View Post
    Trying to hard now son
    Hater. U mad because you don't know the generals.

I don't know why, but RZA sung the 'for a better tomorrow' part in Nathaniel's voice. RZA always right though.

A few months before that, I remember being surprised because RZA sold his MPC and bought a guitar and a harp. I asked: 'so how are you going to make those gritty Wu-Tang beats that everyone loves?'. He said: *I won't* and put on a Disney movie.

This bigking dude is such a fucking cornball. He actually thinks he's funny too. Smh

Yo, whatup scholar...im a wu_affiliate, kind of like cilvarindz. I too, named myself after one Of the wu genitals. i can fill you in nigga, no 2pac. send me a private message

Damn son, that shit gave me the chills

Quote Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
    This bigking dude is such a fucking cornball. He actually thinks he's funny too. Smh
    Nigga u liek dat Ron O'neal track.