Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "a fuckin warlord" gangster rap made me do it

Default "a fuckin warlord" gangster rap made me do it

that songs about me and my wife but mainly me cuz( and my wife shiela shiest) (my name's shiestface) its all me and the benji' z I see. yo so what up wutangcorp im a made guy now. so is my wife, I just got outta my 1896 jailstay," jail is no picnic "and my wife won those gladiator games at Albertson's "federal shutdown felt in county" in Whatcom county you don't up into Kenny and walk up into shiela and insist they aint gangsters. I said we Own'z the strawberries...,not a fuckin cent...so how yall been on wu corp this sicka than aidz sayin what up?!? won that logistics shit too."no good award, "YOUr lookin at at it a post from a warlord that's sayin perfect score, off with your head was that day...die by the gangsta sword. yep now means now, all of it
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

i hate to see the type of BBW's that are pen pals with convicts. Have a good one.

Retired.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sicka than aidZ View Post
    that songs about me and my wife but mainly me cuz( and my wife shiela shiest) (my name's shiestface) its all me and the benji' z I see. yo so what up wutangcorp im a made guy now. so is my wife, I just got outta my 1896 jailstay," jail is no picnic "and my wife won those gladiator games at Albertson's "federal shutdown felt in county" in Whatcom county you don't up into Kenny and walk up into shiela and insist they aint gangsters. I said we Own'z the strawberries...,not a fuckin cent...so how yall been on wu corp this sicka than aidz sayin what up?!? won that logistics shit too."no good award, "YOUr lookin at at it a post from a warlord that's sayin perfect score, off with your head was that day...die by the gangsta sword. yep now means now, all of it

sicka good to know you doing well. Now please help me understand this^

Please decipher what you are saying because I don't know WTF it is your trying to convey or explain to us. Peace from bigben

yep presidents of every last prison gang in ze world. yep presidents of every last military prison gang in ze world. let the bodies hit the floor did happen and it happened again just the other day. did I forget to mention my wife blowjobs on stage. she's the hoodrat from outer space. she's also a voodoo fuckin priestess and so am I. did I forget to mention im all city in grafilthy I didn't u cant dis an all city tagger your just not supposeded to jail them for an all city tagging status or cover them up. trust me im the crossout boss with my wife she's a wolf she bites to hard. I did say you shouldn't have crossed out havok Cv one the all city cross out boss of every graffiti crew in ze world( now presidents of that when it comes to graffiti because of this post. im a made guy.....,I wasn't a made guy last time I left a wucorp post, I was sicka than aidz 2 on the wucorp internet forum. yep its all part of the jailhouse scavenger hunt. item=graffiti rep beknown, rep rone post that mentions "Transylvania over new York city" in it. you tryin to figure out what made guyz are in gangster. im a "big house in little toyko" 'made, made guy.

so u a buncha' made up white guy's.... im the made white guy that day. "made" in the mafia just means I own the shit' what the 'mafia' I owns that shit im ,the made up white wheelman made white guy, that day...

never been fuckin killed in the wild west...I could make u famous....won that logistics shit's too. Gambino niggaz..., big ben bolo bolo, told u id get that no good award downtown holly and railroad in the city of belling ham Washington, I told the dude from wutangcorp what to tag as in concrete metal surface so he did,"bolo bolo" was not not mean and hateful that day, trust me don't try to cock block the next laptop in starbucks in bellinghams most frequented starbucks cuz I frequent the streets that much" I won the jail house scavenger hunt u tried already to arrest me for that tag Kenny no rata was that same day later on, supa villianz, supa supa villian villian'z. Kenny G unit shiela C unit "shiest grime time crime family"

yo did I forget to mention we legalized the hardcore designer hard drugs for ourselves 'my wife and I did

gangland terriorts, , see that post was, all bout the gay'me, that I told the mods keep that last post, there mods, the post is still there even I could get a full sentence

gangland terriorists is all igots to say im calculating {with the calculator[ how much of a warlord us we is, when it just made sense, it explains my rep{ my gayme whichis aall Gangster, I cant finish my sentences understandably, well, in go back that, im gangbanger

luxury in our gangster lean, yo its true, those 2 did come up with all raps in Bad gangland way back even before knowledge of gangs exist, " you,m bloods and crips

I actually all I have to type is "gangland terriorists, owe something all cops didn't expect, that was a prison time jeopardy finaly jeopardy question , just pointing out, some day I won sixty one a row, we won that shit you didn't, now your peaceD tha fuck in, you

your gonna notice the ear piece no matter what.

gangland terriosts, fuckin baddess

told u slow ride would be on!!!

nope that just means, I already straight ruled the set

sicka how me now, renissiance gangsters, , Id say "that's made"

gangland terriosts say you'z pieced in by us two, than u aint gonna get anything but killed If u don't come with all it, everybody seen that. peacdD the fuck in begone,, my scribe the jail in the g

gangland terriosts....

all I gotta say is "we won that shit u didnts, its called collecting, were fuckin warlords

gangland terrorist, gangland territory cengeng generals are "like whoa is right, I can reassurce u let bodies hit the floor happened, they Identified the muffacks anklowded

gangland terriorstts,

just, like whoa, don't ask collective timing don't lie in the gaming venue don't neither... "peaceD in" by me over that, itll be a metropolis in compatible.

shouldn't have done that cuz I just did ,

oh, its about, mother direction is guiding us now to just not expect having to win the jail house scavenger hunt.
    and to all u feds trying figure out why a guy named Kenny the kid,made men gets all his props cus it is the answer.
    final jeopardy,, fuckin gangster rap made do it.
    Last edited by Sicka than aidZ; 02-11-2015 at 10:24 PM.

Yo sicka my gun trigga clicka whats up in this bitch

whatz happening shrap. uhh. the party is not on the party godz Yep we presidents of all the prison gangz, yep presidents of every last military prison gang also. so u charged me a 100 bucks , got sunglasses, gank'ed em' in the firstplace. told u they would be there. Got it held down locked an sown vato... A fuckin warlord gangster rap made me do it

I won that wild west scavenger hunt u weren't to partake in, even the the chp aknowledge it didn't pertain to u, u noticed the disrepctful hand out. Theres a law an pecking order........ I m still a made guy with my wife, she fucked him, I told u id leave his name out of this post, but uhh, not everybodys perfect.....

I got the seventeenth hole on my miniature golf course r318dtank thank you mom thank you dad. Corrections noted the post leading to this one, torres did, my wife and I are the official bullshivick stars of every prison yard discussion on the internet. We got the official pins today In Russia we crush em. So now u know u should never insult the bosses of it all in native gangster , native gangster relations intelligence cuz made gangster make the world go round not you

Made guy make the world go round not u. Told u im all city in graffiti. Got the sunglasses. We are those two "we get everything free" queen bee and bee.

How do u like them apples no we are not no good will hunting in gangster

Got those street census populous head crack street rep in the moment official bulls of every yard pins everyone caught light of in there see.... Uhh the rezo ones two.... Don't set the admirals up to die now shes an admiral as well as I we have an admiralship......... Were the fuckin coolest kool street kids now. made that deadline

Street club presidents made the deadline, ive mentioned on wucorp before
    "Colors is bangin so they all aqquited"

Official fully fledged badass ironside badguy presidents of every Excalibur factor biker chapter in ze world including the ha hells angels out of Oakland California "sonny barger and pam" and the derby rapids from france

Got the sunglasses, ganked em, ima a gangster, my bitch left the hair curler I shanked corrections with, I aint sayin who ive said it before on wutangcorp but yeah. Sir demandsalot the other sirdemandsalot. That's our china white hood knighthood.... Friday the 13th like I said it would be.

Also the boss of the Russian mafia. Boss and the bossette bosss an the bosses wife. Got those earpieces... All the skull an bones intiation proof of completion proof of whatever its called completed. Told u were the only 2 in secret societys. 1896 jail stays jail is no picnic, my bitch 1025 jail stays jail is no picnic, we won the gladiator games even the gladiator games at albertsons. Yep fuckin I can make u famous life lived. Were wolves in gangster. You were not to partake in a wild west jail house scavenger hunt that did not pertain to you. Thank you mom thank you dad

I won the jail house scavenger hunt. Yep president og scientist of the amerikkka. Well made this deadline, told u, were deadly fuckin spirits. Cant make me make the deadline

aw fuck it I aint mad at wucorp. I ll mention it later. .... Voodoo priestesses. u mad, its voodoo I did those jailstays, I gots that pin with my wife and my wife alone. Got the scholarships also, even got westpoint scholarships. Dead serious bout bein deadserious mainline deadserious psycho. u mad