Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "a fuckin warlord" gangster rap made me do it

Banned

dafuq?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

good to see you cut back on the drugs

cobra clutch made up inside of out of between bars in tha bout it essence of " str8 stomped the man to death robbed em' then we broke out"

the olympiand's are gangsters

"olympiands were never supposed to be housed in the public jailhouse confines that afternoon"

ma pest pa pest maam pap of the rez

just getting my gangster back off the internet from back around 2004 when I went all city in graffiti in Bellingham Washington. didn't get jacked.

voodoo is not taking up one hundred percent of your day.

ride or die nigga its the wild west.....str8 peeled the record labels and pulled off the first "lick of the 21st century" like we said we could, of course by this day

diplomatic immunity to every an all possible scrapes bumps a bruise made in bout it in badness yo

street kingz

clubbers of every occasion

federal shutdown felt in county

dogs 4 life.

power suit and tie sawed off wolf boss made in gangster in the bout it presidential mc wubanga essence of just chillin, top villain, shiest what do we do about super man? KILL him!

rhyme time game completely in that

made in that

YOU have to be very bad for made to find YOU and You to find made in Gangster.

I been made in gangster for over a year.

what you do move my fuckin thread

told u its all part of the jailhouse scavenger hunt

gangland terrorists

now im boss made in that as in I named it sid row on gangland tv once in a jail called the dragon

I ownz all the drugs ive got an exisquential birthright to abuse drugs with my wife for forever to soil our royal married to the mob gangster lives we be livin since we was 2 small put in jail
    Last edited by Sicka than aidZ; 02-14-2015 at 01:00 AM.
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

hahaha?

How the fuck is sicka still alive? Then fucking eggnog shows up. Are your psych wards given you one day of Internet so you decide to spend it here?

don't find me I will find you

I won the myspace presidency and the facebook presidency......yep bout it

yep im "the badass Mafioso gangster fuck" on facebook and I was a mod till I was banned. yall remember that shit don't you. I think I told you when facebook began they needed mods and I was chosen

on myspace im the "made up white wheelman made white guy"

I won both those presidencys by winning the election....got the most votes and accumulated more bad campaign running than anyone else.

"made guy"

^ your trying to figure out what "made guys" are.

made is made

hasta la vista's what "he" said

what section were you mod of? I don't recall
    Retired.

I think there was an acid trip section back then

just when they had new mods...im not sure what section it was. I was banned for bein too bout it.

yo this been along time since I posted on wutangcorp....I first signed on with a membership in 2003 , I wasn't even "all city" in graffiti yet

you know ive met over 60000 people in the Whatcom county Washington jail called the "dragon"

not overnight

im "bad way to go dungeon dragon lair made" in the mafia

just go's into our style.

str8 peeled the record labels when I won the " record labels" jailhouse scavenger hunt which I all told yall..."do not partake in a jailhouse scavenger hunt that does not pertain to you"

so u thought the jailhouse scavenger hunt was pussy... thought wrong stick a dick in your ear mean anything to u that day

were spider lifening lamps now....I won that jailhouse scavenger hunt I spoke about on bombing science a graffiti forum

urrbody gotta throw a shout out to me "shiestface" and my wifey that didn't get you hyphy that evening "Sheilashiest" in their graffiti pieces.(for a small fee they cant paint a piece on a wall and throw up props to ya boy ya girl shiestface and Sheilashiest that's what I won by winning that scavenger hunt called the jailhouse scavenger hunt
    yep! im made

told ya id be around to acknowledge my made guy presence when it comes to Whatcom county and the inner penal colony innermittent innermittency system behind bars, and outside of behind bars
    nope u cant kill wolves,,naw mean we the only 2 keepin it real that day in 1994 and you see how that shit takes off...like a virus

sicka than aidz "never that" stat in the game of life and death" "I won the after the smoke is clear" version of the game of life and death

even the game of life behind bars

kumite down was kumite down........im fuckin badwaytwogoone

spider lifening lamps get paid by the taggers per piece per wall.... Some shit this aint a sales pitch they actually have to pay me and my wife and the reward since I ownz the shield urban pieced daily ghettoed homesteads(that aint even half the name im recognizing) in the say righteous hood they gotta throw a shout to shiestface and shielashiest the 2 bosses of it all in native gangster native gangster gangster relations who just got the title in onez a minute ago along with the Stanley cup of gangster 4... Ima sharebruddatrubgjuela( I can spell it all I like) president of all the BET rhapsody regulars like d block an Theodore unit, westside connection, wutang clan terror squad music video regulars who are supposed rapstars like American cream team and the firm nasty nas foxy brown(she went to jail and is in a prison gang I formed back in 1986) were the exact same age(same birthday and everything I do recall) AZ and nature. The lox, def jam.... All kinds of mahfuckaz who see drama when it comes to being ghetto celebz on mtv cribs and find themselves doin sit ins in penitentarys like rikers island and san Quentin even shy sheing which is in nagurosaki japan itself... Even jails like "the dragon" which is the jail in the city of Bellingham Washington in Whatcom county, I named it "the dragon" in Ferndale Washington one day and it stuck... Foxy brown did go to prison for something or another and I met her and nasty nas in "the dragon" 1896 jail stays jail is no picnic.... We don't run game we run buisnesses Bankfoot bankshot badfellaz bloodinbloodout, black rain, hells angels aryanbrotherhood ab polarbear sinister "MADE" presidents of all the prison gangs even the underground enhanced performance stage enhanced,,, street club presidentz, for something my bitch shiela ice heist just did in badass badway2go key figure anti-brave from hell aka antigay guide from hell str8 up street king badass Mafioso gangster fuck badness. Str8 peeled the record label winnin a scavenger hunt my last jail stay. Yeah were da badfellaz, the fuckin badguys.. I owns the triadz like I said I can plural that shit with a z to be more of a badass gangster all I want

sharebruddatrubgjuela= presidents of enhanced stage performance enhancement performers who do their time in the "real small world dog eat dog kill or be killed face of the earth that we live on

Boss shiznit real deal unholyfield owners of forbidden fruit hell

I can underline that.... Yep presidentz of all the the street clubz.... Made the deadline,, even the streetclubz in Melbourne in the great down under of all of Australia

Even the outback..... U know theres 50000 disapearances in the outback per year.(I wonder what disappeared(probably you) Yep all the street clubs we presidents of.... Possibly your in one of them... My names mother fuckin Kenny the kid.... im wild west made as In peace the fuckin begone

An allcity all city graffiti gangster badass whos done 1896 jail stays behind bars

Told you sicka than aidz was no punk that day

Call me "made guy admiral ken dogg" in Russia we crush em.... U brought a knife to a gun fight

You should repost this thread in general population I know I said throw it in sid row I pointed sidrow out on gangland tv sayin I named it sidrow after sid vicious.

Sid an nancy

Told u id win that scavenger hunt right thurr

Check two was there on holly street in Bellingham that evening. Small world, lmao its fuckin voodoo

Gangland terrorists toasting roofies

I won 61 prison time jeopardys in a row.... Even alex trabeck can watch out for me by acknowledging that shit he has on jeopardy on tv done it already for me. Credited me for the wins

Speaking of credit (I got the suntzu credit card) so someone sold your car

Yep legit I won this scavenger hunt that has to do with the day alex trabeck pointed out my 61 straight wins of prison time jeopardy(21 questions apiece)

Item "alex trabeck.... Peace the fuckin begone

Its fuckin voodoo youll figure out the wolfboss on wucorp sicka than aidz again, then its all mine all your jewels for winning the last jailhouse scavenger hunt(all of it all of your gems and jewelry(yep yep) I just got done winning once again item alex trabeck) he had a stroke and died and now hes hosting new jeopardys again(don't quote me on that they might be reruns ( but im pretty sure he faked his death 4 us to.... Hes already gotten a cue card in the mail from me saying do not partake in a jailhouse scavenger hunt that does not pertain to you

Now ever wu tang corp member got fork over all of it or else

Trust me the Russians will turn it up if you don't pay up all of it.

That's my lummi lumsider low life crip way of peacing you the fuckin my scribe is begone so"begone"

p and you want to what still with my excrements... Im a made guy your deadmeat....
    Last edited by Sicka than aidZ; 02-23-2015 at 09:08 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 5th state View Post
    what section were you mod of? I don't recall
    Gen chat. The worst mod of all time.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

you know I met "ceited mofo" in Bellingham Washington downtown railroad and holly and we was all on gangland tv and I mentioned the "Jail is no picnic" jail house scavenger hunt, cops know all about it. Your fuckin freeway art

Olympiands were never supposed to be housed in the public jailhouse confines that afternoon

Yep true store

I just won that jailhouse scavenger hunt" jail is no picnic jailhouse scavenger hunt"

3 items, wild west on a 59 fifty fitted texas longhorns cap that's black and orange painted by me in jail(the prototype) wild west written down in pen, black sharpie....

Check it numbnutz your tryin to throw a druggie mother fuckin no contest not a contender incarcerated scarface and best friend (gangster clones) you are one of the items needed to win the jailhouse "jail is no picnic" for fuckin repeating the same shit I peaced you in before over.... You fuckin faggots are facing a whole army

One last item, the sunglasses your pussy hurt laugh now cry later tried to say was collaterall

(I got the sunglasses right here, the texas longhorns cap and you

I told u I would fuck u wack you with a Lucifer bat( cant name your drugs Lucifer) just to let u know I got it like that in the gangheartland territory em..... All of you are gone of this evening.... Im the don monster of the golden timing.... Your not responsible for jack shit already and im responsible for columbine( California highway patrols even recognized I was a bad guy cuz of that

Peace the fuckin in begone

I won the jailhouse scavenger hunt "jail is no picnic scavenger hunt"

You tried to steal the mafia from me and u know

Its attempted murder and treason to fuck over a made guy admiral kendogg fuckin warlord like my self after I got my admiralship

"conceited mofo" heatholder, I met him downtown and we was on gangland

Your getting bout it taxed ever time you insist I aint a gangster like the supposed gangsters on the national enquirer

You were a moving target fuck puppet in a jail house scavenger hunt

I owns the empire behind bars

Your facing a whole army

Gangland territory (just us two) generals

Fuck im a general of the US army now

Im married to the mob, fuckin poorsports, your being removed from my streets , now means now,, to each there own.... I told u the Russians already said theyd point out what hes been doin as the streetking he is

Diplomatic embassy immunity made in forever ballin viscious mobster bad. Told u so, I can make you famous

You too made a binding contract with the dude with the devil in his one
    Last edited by Sicka than aidZ; 02-23-2015 at 09:42 PM.

"I can make you famous bossmade when its reppin time when when it's reppin time in boss made boss hood all gangster natural timing gangster flex'' life just lived with out voodoo taking up 100% of your day

gangland terrorists