Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: @thecharlesjonesxxx twitter account and beefin thread

Quote Originally Posted by 5th state View Post
    I stand by that all jokes aside, you have some kind of mood swing issue that gets on the nerves

so it was CARE BEAR trolling time

lots of people realized or guessed that ages ago I would assume, JACOBJAY had a picture of a troll in the avatar and there were other hints too

it was so obviously a troll account
    Admitting trolling me an your reason "mood swing issue that gets on the nerves, so it was CARE BEAR trolling time"

Incredibly arrogant, you're obsessed with me, you think a vet status gives you the freedom to do whatever you want on the board, even setting up multiple accounts to troll me, multiple Twitter/websites all trolling.

JACOBJAY (you) was not an obvious troll account you used it very regularly almost 300 posts, thats what this is about, you wanted to get that account known and use it to pretend you was Jacob from Germany and fool the forum I got onto it by a small clue and posted it.

THATS WHAT ALL THIS IS ABOUT! You went on the rampage cos you got caught out lol

This is a corny beef, probably the corniest EVER but it's a one way beef, i was/am posting facts 5thstate/royalty was posting care bear meme insults and thats what made this thread so corny.
    -----------------------

Quote Originally Posted by CashRules View Post
    Admitting trolling me an your reason "mood swing issue that gets on the nerves, so it was CARE BEAR trolling time"

Incredibly arrogant, you're obsessed with me, you think a vet status gives you the freedom to do whatever you want on the board, even setting up multiple accounts to troll me, multiple Twitter/websites all trolling.

JACOBJAY (you) was not an obvious troll account you used it very regularly almost 300 posts, thats what this is about, you wanted to get that account known and use it to pretend you was Jacob from Germany and fool the forum I got onto it by a small clue and posted it.

THATS WHAT ALL THIS IS ABOUT! You went on the rampage cos you got caught out lol

This is a corny beef, probably the corniest EVER but it's a one way beef, i was/am posting facts 5thstate/royalty was posting care bear meme insults and thats what made this thread so corny.
    you know as well as I do the twitter and websites had nothing to do with you, save for one reference on two of those websites which mentioned all in together maybe 10 regular posters

it was all about posting entertainment and inside jokes for whoever stumbled across the sites and then later the twitter

the JACOBJAY/ROYALTY uncovering was out there about 3 weeks or so before you knew about it but so what you didn't get the memo

even before that people could and most probably will have guessed on multiple occasions, next to the troll avatar for instance when I switched the JACOBJAY nationality from German to American for comedic purposes which are beyond you since they didn't have to do with you but with other posters on here

JACOBJAY was a troll account made to see how fast trolls could get neg rep first and foremost (and how I could counter it too afterwards), I must say it was very effective lol, it took me a meagre two days to collect 2 red bars IIRC as I was practically begging for it

the JACOBJAY facebook account connected to it was meant to rile up Rusty '6OWE' on Facebook and that worked like a charm. it was also an experiment on Facebook in another way, to see how many people would add you as a friend without even knowing you. it was revealing just how many people from a university etc. I did not attend in a city I never lived in immediately accepted friendship requests without ever knowing me. in all my time on facebook as JACOBJAY I only got one question from one guy about it

you'll probably feel the need to alert facebook, twitter too loool

the ROYALTY account was designed for future plans which now might or might not come to fruition in another way, we'll have to wait and see won't we

I started posting all of those CARE BEARS yesterday because you always want to be Mr Moral High Ground, preaching the peace and common sense except when it concerns a friendly jab at yourself. you take yourself so seriously. it's an attitude which does not gell well with Gen Chat imo

I will no longer post in this thread cuz you are dragging me down with the pompousness and indignation

it's also a bit worrying you seem to think what happened today, which was just your regular case of trolling in gen chat à la CEITED and such means my whole posting career is devoted to you. it is clear to me you are not used to gen chat and its ways, which is kind of surprising since you have been on this forum for so long, but then again you mostly kept to posting on Wu Chamber until very recently when you were banned. I know this cuz, contrary to what you might still believe, I have actually been reading this forum since about 2006

you'll probably respond below but really there is absolutely nothing left for me to say about this at all, you can milk it for what it's worth until you feel better about it, go ahead man

also, everybody stopped reading this thread after page 2 anyway, nobody cares one way or another, why am I even putting in the effort of explaining all of this to you, it is so much easier to just troll on you lol
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 02-18-2015 at 09:06 PM.
    Retired.

I started posting more because the forum I love and have been a member of for nearly 10 years was getting less an less popular, many people leaving/no longer active so I started posting in Gen chat aswell as other parts of the forums, making threads as much as I could, now I have decided to go back to not posting in there or Wu Chamber I will just leave you, your secondaries and the dozen or so other people to it.

I will still be here just not as active i'll restrict my posts to PM's (where i build with the decent members) occasionally KTL and the Vet Lounge (mainly for hashashin's awesome pics)

I am not butthurt and I have moved to buttshurtville or angry or upset (if i was given whats allowed i would troll you back, i can be an amazing troll if i need to be but 'Bodies not worth my gun') maybe a little disappointed in the way the board is heading with the multiple accounts and trolling but hey.

*Looks forward to the 'Butthurt 'shRULES isn't posting as much anymore' thread, but I wont be replying in it!!*

I am very active on other boards so I have not been silenced and you have not 'won' this is far from a goodbye post, I'm just go back to being mostly silent, apart from in the forums i've mentioned and in PM's.
    -----------------------

Please keep this watered down beef stock to one thread. I can't be arsed seeing this shit all over non-related threads.

-

LOL@5th State and CashRules beefing hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't have a Twitter account and i don't know why Jacobjay would say i have one. Why did he get banned?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.