Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ghostface/BBNG - Sour Soul (Review)

fresh from the kitchen CL2coming's Avatar

Default Ghostface/BBNG - Sour Soul (Review)

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/20196-sour-soul/

This sums up Ghost's recent output perfectly to me. Looking forward to hearing this new joint in full, but we definitely need the creative, unpredictable, vibrant Ghost back. One of the best to ever do it.

Quote Originally Posted by CL2coming View Post
    http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/20196-sour-soul/

This sums up Ghost's recent output perfectly to me. Looking forward to hearing this new joint in full, but we definitely need the creative, unpredictable, vibrant Ghost back. One of the best to ever do it.
    It's funny how you chose to make a thread about this review, from a site that has a notorious history of having horrible hip hop reviews, other than one of the million other reviews for this album that is praising it and praising Ghosts work on it. Kinda silly.

Quote Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
    It's funny how you chose to make a thread about this review, from a site that has a notorious history of having horrible hip hop reviews, other than one of the million other reviews for this album that is praising it and praising Ghosts work on it. Kinda silly.
    Agreed

I'd rather read a review from Charles Jones than anything form Pitchfork.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobjay View Post
    It's funny how you chose to post in a thread about this review to praise Wu without having heard the album. Kinda silly.
    I didn't even praise Wu. Your post makes zero sense. I just was wondering why would he make a thread about that particular review when that site has a long history of horrible hip hop reviews. That and the fact that there's a ton of other reviews of the album and all of them are positive ones.

this is the first review I read. thanks for posting it. I still have high hopes for this album. we'll see when it comes out. didn't like 36 seasons & 12 reasons that much, the singles for this one have been good so far. but I had the same feeling with 36 seasons
    Retired.

I think my original post makes it perfectly clear why I chose to post a link to this review. Doesn't it?

This is also the first full review I've seen.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CL2coming View Post
    I think my original post makes it perfectly clear why I chose to post a link to this review. Doesn't it?

This is also the first full review I've seen.

Thanks.
    You put it up because you felt that it summed up Ghost's recent output perfectly? I don't see why you would make a thread about it tho. Those dudes are notoriously off on hip hop reviews. Bunch of pretentious white hipsters who have a distorted view on the culture and the music. And if that's the first review you saw of the album than you really haven't been on the internet alot recently because there's a bunch of them. The Pitchfork one is the only one that had a somewhat negative stance on the album. All the rest loves it.

wu stan, are there any wu songs you don't like?

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    wu stan, are there any wu songs you don't like?
    My dick stan, are there any instances when you don't wanna be on my dick?

Quote Originally Posted by royalty View Post
    post some more links
    Don't have time to do that on my phone. Just google sour soul reviews and you'll see a good amount pop up.

You put it up because you felt that it summed up Ghost's recent output perfectly? I don't see why you would make a thread about it tho.
    This is a forum for the discussion of wu-releases; and to express opinions about wu-related things. New threads are started when new events occur/music is being released. Ghostface is releasing a new album. This thread relates to that. I'm not sure why you're confused, but try not to worry about it.

And if that's the first review you saw of the album than you really haven't been on the internet alot recently
    This. And it's no bad thing.

I hope you enjoy the album.

BBNG and Ghost teamed up with BitTorrent and dropped the Soul Soul bundle a week ago, ahead of the album. It includes booklet, high-quality photos, video, tracks and instrumentals. It's dope.

https://bundles.bittorrent.com/bundles/badbadnotgood

http://www.okayplayer.com/news/ghost...s-rap-mp3.html

"The game is to be sold, not to be told"

Have a feeling that pitchfork review will be correct smh, I thought when he was done with the concept albums he'd switch back to the dope rapper he was. Ghost sounding mad boring these days