Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is The Quran The words of The God....?

Default Is The Quran The words of The God....?

Students of knowledge, when you have the time, please drop a brief thread on weather you believe the Quran is the words of The God or not...

please state weather youv'e read the Quran or not before sharing your views...

For those who have read the Quran, please state your views
    For those who haven't read the Quran, but may have read literiture concerning the Quran, please state the conclusion from your evaluations on weather you believe the Quran to be the words of The God or not...

...Build...

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

The Quran is knowledge, all knowledge must be defragmented and inspected to bring about understanding of that knowledge...

Never take anything on face value...I don't care what form it comes in.

Words are a funny thing. They can be misinterpreted, they can have double meanings, they can also be mistranslated.

The great thing about the Quran is the numeric significance applied within the surrahs.

Math is so much more universal than words. Numbers have a fixed value that never change.

This is something I learned about the Quran that I thought was very interesting and important...

God is an architect, math controls the universe...words are way too fickle.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
    The Quran is knowledge, all knowledge must be defragmented and inspected to bring about understanding of that knowledge...

Never take anything on face value...I don't care what form it comes in.

Words are a funny thing. They can be misinterpreted, they can have double meanings, they can also be mistranslated.

The great thing about the Quran is the numeric significance applied within the surrahs.

Math is so much more universal than words. Numbers have a fixed value that never change.

This is something I learned about the Quran that I thought was very interesting and important...

God is an architect, math controls the universe...words are way too fickle.
    peace yo.
    I'm also aware of the numerical signicance in the surah's of the Quran, but haven't gone deep into it yet.
    The Quran can be understood from all levels of understanding, from a scholastic understanding to the lowest level of comprehention.
    Not every one can comprehend the arithmatics behind the Quran like how you can and other scholars can...

Numbers are important. I agree
    But can numbers instruct a Muslim on how he/she is suposed to worship
    The God?

Words can be fickle, i agree, especially translated words which can be played around with to give different meaning (example the Bible)

But The God revealed the Quran in Arabic which(the words) are infallable and every musllim on earth prays in Arabic.

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

Peace Blak

That's a very good point you brought up, about the Arabic language.

I think I agree with you on that. However, how is it that the orthodox Muslims like the Arabs derive a completely different understanding from the Quran than we do?...(Nation Of Gods and Earths).

I mean, arabic is their native tounge and yet they still refer to Allah as some kind of omnipotent spook.

We use universal supreme mathematics to increase our understanding of the Truth and have discovered a more universal understanding of the same words.

That makes me think that some people are taking the words in the Quran on face value.

So, I ask you...Who is doing that, them or us?

Default Go

i haven't read the Qur'an but have read about it.

now from what i know, it was given to Mohammed from Gabriel, so if that happened, then it is the words of allah.

from a theological point of view, i don't know if it has been proven (i read this in a text book), mohammed grew up in an area with lots of Jews and Christians, preached his own word and followers later wrote it down.
    ________
    TOYOTA L ENGINE
    Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 01:40 PM.

Peace Blak

That's a very good point you brought up, about the Arabic language.

I think I agree with you on that. However, how is it that the orthodox Muslims like the Arabs derive a completely different understanding from the Quran than we do?...(Nation Of Gods and Earths).

I mean, arabic is their native tounge and yet they still refer to Allah as some kind of omnipotent spook.

We use universal supreme mathematics to increase our understanding of the Truth and have discovered a more universal understanding of the same words.

That makes me think that some people are taking the words in the Quran on face value.

So, I ask you...Who is doing that, them or us?
    peace bro

if the mathematics derived from the Qur'an brings you to the universal truth that "Theres none worthy of worship but Allah and prophet Muhammad peace be upon is His last messenger" then prais be to Allah.

If these Arabs and anyone else for that matter refer to Allah in a way thats different to the way Allah referes to Himself in His Quran, then there understanding of Allah is incorrect.

There are commands by Allah in His Qur'an for Muslims to take heed to, which can only be taken in by the simple Muslim at face value.
    whats lawful and unlawful
    rights between the husband and wife
    purifying the heart 7 body ect.

Mathematics might not be able to and might be abit difficult for muslims whose intellect cannot comprehend the arithmatic...

Allah said This Qur'an is for men of understanding, so take heed. It's not supposed to baffle man.

My point is there's a range of commands and warnings and tidings which need to be understood by the muslim and taken in at face value.

please define to me what a SPOOK is when u have time

peace

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

Quote Originally Posted by Koolish
    i haven't read the Qur'an but have read about it.

now from what i know, it was given to Mohammed from Gabriel, so if that happened, then it is the words of allah. that's right!

from a theological point of view, i don't know if it has been proven (i read this in a text book), mohammed grew up in an area with lots of Jews and Christians, preached his own word and followers later wrote it down.
    Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him did'nt have his own words to preach.
    Everything he spoke of was revealed to him in the Qur'an, which was later compiled into what we have now.

Prophet Muhammad did migrate to Medina where the jews were expecting his arrival.
    They (jews) were expecting his arrival becuase Allah mentioned to the jews in there scripture (Tawrah) about the advent of prophet muhammad pbuh.

When he came the jews were supposed to accept prophet muhammad but instead rejected him becuase he wasn't one of them(not a jew) but an arab. (Rasicm)

Remember, prophet muhammad was an illiterate, he could niether read or write, so he could not have breach anything from the previous scriptures from Isa(Jesus)pbuh or Musa(moses) pbuh

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

i have read the Quaran a few times - its a great book - feels like it speaks directly to you - the bible has the same effect, buts its effect is more distant - not as potent - is it from ALLAH ? - why ask us this -

the quran is no more the word of god than all the posts in this forum

this is like the argument about eating processed foods instead of taking the fruit from the tree

god is the apple
    when you cook the apple
    you are altering its original state

when you cook and add ingredients
    you are further altering its original state

when you cook
    and separate some portions
    and add ingredients
    you are even further altering its original state

when you cook
    separate
    add
    and re-package
    it is even further altered

the english language is still the word of god
    except at this point
    it is diluted
    confused
    ugly
    and awkward

the word of god is what you hear when you arent trying to listen to anything
    all the points have been made

is Jabril/GabriEL ALLAH ?

didn't muhammad speak what was revealed to him from Jabril to the people ?

then the people later wrote down what muhammad said to them ?

did they understand him correctly ?

were there any, who had their hands in the writings, really against Muhammad but played like they was for him ?

does not the Quaran say that it confirms the scripture that came before it ?

if its a conformation of another book before it, can you really comprehend its intent without reading the scripture before it -

ponder on those things if you dare - and let us know your findings -

those of us who seek the truth will lose our religions (reli on jinns) in a heart beat or faster

Quote Originally Posted by BlaK FuRYaN
    peace bro

if the mathematics derived from the Qur'an brings you to the universal truth that "Theres none worthy of worship but Allah and prophet Muhammad peace be upon is His last messenger" then prais be to Allah.

If these Arabs and anyone else for that matter refer to Allah in a way thats different to the way Allah referes to Himself in His Quran, then there understanding of Allah is incorrect.

There are commands by Allah in His Qur'an for Muslims to take heed to, which can only be taken in by the simple Muslim at face value.
    whats lawful and unlawful
    rights between the husband and wife
    purifying the heart 7 body ect.

Mathematics might not be able to and might be abit difficult for muslims whose intellect cannot comprehend the arithmatic...

Allah said This Qur'an is for men of understanding, so take heed. It's not supposed to baffle man.

My point is there's a range of commands and warnings and tidings which need to be understood by the muslim and taken in at face value.

please define to me what a SPOOK is when u have time

peace
    Peace Blak,

Just for clarifications, I am a wombman.

Why would anybody need to take anything on face value ? That's what I am saying about the difference between words and math.

Taking words in the Quran on face value causes pain and confusion. For a muslim to take words on face value because they can't understand their real meaning is unproductive. The muslim must increase his understanding.

A spook is a ghost or a being that is not material. I use the word to mean a mystery God, whom I can't see.
    Peace

you can only see god in the 5th dimesion mr.spock has to take you there - when you get there, there will be this big fire looking glowing energy type of thing - thats god - it will speak to you in a james earl jones type of voice -

thou art thitheth foreth the cometh - and then you'll turn pale white from fear - then mr. spock will take you back home on his space back costume

LOL yeah, star trek! I'm digging it!

Peace Blak,

Just for clarifications, I am a wombman.

Why would anybody need to take anything on face value ? That's what I am saying about the difference between words and math.

Taking words in the Quran on face value causes pain and confusion. For a muslim to take words on face value because they can't understand their real meaning is unproductive. The muslim must increase his understanding.

A spook is a ghost or a being that is not material. I use the word to mean a mystery God, whom I can't see.

Peace
    Can you show me how what ever mathematics you have, has given you a better understanding or the real meaning of the Quran and how it has brought you to the truth please. you need to to teach me this!

okay so if there was something tangible which represented Allah would you worship it...?

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

SOMEHOW THE WORD WORSHIP DOESN'T SIT RIGHT WITH ME

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."