Thread: Sanitation Worker Jailed for Starting Work Too Early

Default Sanitation Worker Jailed for Starting Work Too Early

http://www.wspa.com/story/28257002/s...work-too-early

A trash man in an Atlanta suburb is spending his weekends in jail for starting work too early.

Kevin McGill violated a city ordinance aimed at keeping working from waking people up.

Court Chief Prosecutor Bill Riley asked the judge to sentence McGill to 30 days in jail.

McGill doesn't apologize for locking sanitation workers up. He says 9-1-1 lights up when trash haulers come before 7 a.m. McGill, who didn't have an attorney with him when he was sentenced, is serving his time on the weekend.

His new attorney has filed a motion to withdraw his plea.

Retired.

'

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

-

The sanitation worker is stupid for starting work early and waking up people in their houses. He should've started work when he was supposed to start and he wouldn't have gotten arrested. I've never seen anybody that dedicated to a job LOL. I've never been that dedicated to a job and I'm not starting work until I'm supposed to start.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.