Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Race and your non-PC opinions (TROLL ORGY)

Default Race and your non-PC opinions (TROLL ORGY)

What are your favourite and least favourite races of people?

Give reasons.

Black people would be my favorite because I'm one of them and they seem to have souls. A lot of black americans are pretty wack though, but I like black people. When you're dealing with them you feel like you're dealing with a human being and not what that individual thinks a human being should be. When they joke it's actually funny, when they laugh they're actually laughing, when they're happy they're actually happy and when they're upset their actually upset. All other groups have this thing where social situations are bland and fake. My only complaint is that they won't stop doing things the dumbest way possible or stop taking avoidable Ls but that's fine because even a lot of the Ls are funny. Everyone else just kinda comes off like a TV show character. It has a personality, but that's about it. Are they really real/alive? Like if I wasn't in this room would these white people exist?

Least favorite are arabs. All people are racist but they've achieved and contributed a lot. Arabs are racist and poor/useless. All the negative stereotypes of every group they louds take on with none of the good. I would have Indians down there too but they're very useful to society and ambitious. I like the way they come up in the game. Not at all attracted to the women of either group at all. Arabs claim they invented a bunch of stuff but really they just were the link between europe and asia and thus introduced a lot of asian things to europeans. europeans being ridiculous then decided that since this group introduced it to them, they invented it and arabs took it and ran.
    Last edited by TSA; 02-21-2015 at 12:01 AM.

I don't really like anyone.

I agree (as TSA said), that blacks are the most normal race by nature. They just need to stop praising ignorance and thinking that acting socially normal is somehow acting white.

White people are the smartest race but they are extremely weird, racist and fake (when in their mind) the situation calls for it.

Arabs are power hungry and are like the Ralph Wiggum's of the world.

Indians think they are smart but are incompetent at whatever they do. (A white professional >>>>>>>>>>>>> An Indian professional).

Asians are secretly racist and look down on other races as being loud and obnoxious. Asians also think they are superior because of this.

Jews are Gods people but they can be evil too. Jewish people will use deceit and even straight murder you, if they feel it's in their best interests.

race is an illusion breh.

progerians

the inuit, cold muhfuckaz
    Retired.

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Quote Originally Posted by Longbongcilvaringz View Post
    race is an illusion breh.

Banned

I'm a big fan of the 4 x 100 individual medley, especially with the women.

I hate all kinds of motor racing and animal racing, motor "sport" fans are bogans and I'm not down with animal cruelty
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

i like mexicans cuz u can fit a lot them in one car but i dont like whites bc theyre not really people
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster View Post
    i like mexicans cuz u can fit a lot them in one car but i dont like whites bc theyre not really people
    this

'

Lol

Banned

I like the catholic European groups like Irish, French, Italians and Spanish. We unfairly get lumped with Anglo Saxon Nordic types. But we offer the best of life and don't get caught up in that pussy ass "I'm a victim" back and forth whiny game.

Right now almost everyone In the world besides the previously mentioned groups wants to blame Anglo Saxon for their problems and that is weak. It especially is annoying when the "brown" people try to get in on it. Russians do it to.

Black Americans have the least control of their emotions which is why they, by default, are the most "real". But that's shit is extreme which is why no other race wants to live near them.

But right now the Muslim world takes the least favorite spot for obvious reasons.
    Dudes are just insane with jealous rage.

Take the biggest slimeball Dixie waving southern racist redneck and inject him with hatred steroids and inject his lineage with the same roids and breed the most hateful with the most hateful and boom..... You have the Muslim world of today.

Jews don't bother me at all. They keep to themselves and don't commit crimes.

'

I dont dislike any, but here are my observations. Everyone has room for improvement. My circle of friends looks like a multicultural Dave & Busters commercial. We arent politically correct dweebs like half this board either.

I like puerto ricans because they make cool home movies, have sexy women eyebrows and park vehicles front yards.

Jews make for obnoxious, demanding dinner guests. Im drawing a blank on any redeeming qualities other than being your lawyer or local deli owner.

White people will bore you to death with mundane conversations and small talk. We also eat a lot of sandwiches and dance like retards at weddings. We also form gay stuff in our free time like the neighborhood watch. Our cave blood makes us lack empathy and take a cut throat approach to securing our spot in society.

Blacks have the best summer BBQs and music but usually fuck up property values because they dont landscape. Learn to water your lawn before attempting more challenging feats like running Democratic societies. Please get more involved with tech, rather than be consumers of it. Also not controlling emotions is a sign of weakness.

Asians are the best people to dine out or travel with. However they have no souls like white ppl, and will never be seen with out a smart phone in hand. They are sexually repressed deviants with great manners and candy crush scores.

Arabs bicker and fuck up everything. A novel idea would be to relocate all of the middle east 2 mars so they can terraform it and have sharia law and other primitive crap.

East Idians are way too confident and cant deliver like zooruka said. They however are great people to have lengthy intellectual conservations with, but need to chill w/ the excessive breeding and horrible driving.

Australians are like a weird subset of caucasians. Basically should be acknowledged separately. In a nutshell - you are extremely pretentious people for drunks. Very prone to violence and overt racism.... but like to point fingers @ everyone else lol. Taking away your guns makes sense now.

Banned

Indians are pretty cool but I feel like in the States we only get a minute sample. We get the ones that are med students.

I'm reserving full judgment because I've heard horror stories from The English.

I also like Puerto Ricans in spite of Skampoe. I don't know a ton of Mexicans but they are fellow Latin/Catholics and I dig their food and family values.

The Chinese are cool. I agree with Robbie's assessment.

The southeast Asians can be iffy though. Never know what your gonna get. Remind me of the Balkan people of Asia.

I'm not big on the American redneck. Aka the guy who, in a race survey checks the "American" box for ethnicity. Good thing about them is that they stay rural and isolated.

Banned

And on the realneas of black Americans...

It doesn't apply to the black millenials. It's the price you pay for progress. See TSA Job Interview Tips.