Thread: Grand Puba - "The More Things Change" [Official Audio]

Default Grand Puba - "The More Things Change" [Official Audio]

It's the god, god.

-

Grand Puba is still making music? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. His solo albums are terrible but he's a good rapper.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I thought this was pretty dope actually. Cool beat, hook is meh and drags on a bit, but hearing some Puba again makes up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

pretty dope track for sure!!
    is that Sista Souljah on the ad-libs near the end?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

how the hell do you don't like Grand Puba's first album "Reel to Reel" though Charles? that's a fucking classic...

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

-

I like Soul Controller. I like when he said who tells you when to work and 2 guys say the devil LOL. Who tells you when you get a day off and 2 guys said the devil LOL. I also like when he said I saw the Oprah Winfrey show and she said that was in the past but kiss my ass LOL. He speaks the truth about racism. I didn't like Reel To Reel album but I liked 360 What Goes Around and Check It Out video version with Mary J Blige.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

^ all good Charles, "Reel to Reel" album is my shit though... that and the first Brand Nubian album. Grand Puba is quite an underrated emcee actually, he's pretty much as lyrical as Kool G Rap, Kane, Lord Finesse and those guys but a completely different style

i agree with you about his other solo albums though LOL.. especially that "Understand That", i bought that shit and never made it through the entire CD once

-

LOL@you dissing his Understand This album hahahahahahahahaha. Yeah that album sucks. I do like his nice black car on the album cover for 2000. I think Brand Nubian's best album is Everything Is Everything. I listen to that often and I love the song Word Is Bond. That's my jam and I like the video. I was disappointed they dissed the police on Gang Bang song when they said the cops are like a gang and I don't agree. They also dissed the cops on Black and Blue song on In God We Trust album.