Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: New Admiral Crumple Music Video about a girl named Leela

ughh is right.

as in uuuuuuuuggghhhh, what pathetic desperation. those guys over there rip him a new asshole way worse than he gets here, and he gets turned out here every single time.

no matter how many times he gets destroyed here he keeps coming back with the same clueless expression. such a chipper, twerpy little food blogger. praying the weekend away with his mom, eating bowl after bowl of prunes.

oh, and exercise. gotta stay sharp!

i'm just kidding, crumple. we love you here, never pretend to leave forever again please

Crumple in the cut... Admiral Crumple's Avatar

The Hound - Nah man, Model isn't me. Also I don't connect well with internet nerds, especially disrespectful ones. I live this hip ho life for real and I'm committed to leave something great for hip hop by the time I'm dead at 150+ years old!
    Admiral Crumple - Dark, Hardcore and Clever hip hop since 2002!
    Be sure to "like" www.facebook.com/admiralcrumple
    instagram/crumple1
    Youtube.com/skelter
    Twitter.com/admiralcrumple

Banned

You can call me an internet nerd all you like but you pretend to be your only fan so I know which is sadder. You use the exact same writing style as 'Model' it's you, don't front. You haven't worked out Wu Corp has been a piss take from day one?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Gza - 400+ people like my facebook page. I have fans. Fans or not, I do this music cause God tells me to.

Hound - Nope, not me.

Gzaject - What do you do in life?

Radio - What's new?

Eagle - You sound like the nerds I can't get with. Down to your sig, though that's kinda cool

Hound - I didn't mean you - I meant the Oxycontin pill popping moderators at ughh.com's forums.
    I'm not mentioning any names, but it is quite the scare. This dude there was and probably still is a pill addict.
    Also he's obessed with Eminem, which is cool but I just feel more cultured people should moderate rap message boards.
    What can you do though - they don't get paid - and are on the internet all day - so you have to accept the types of people
    you get thur. I do hope they calm down there and stop editing/deleting posts. That's censorship and censorship is against the laws of hip hop, fact.

What do you do other than post on wu corp Hound?

Anyway, Keep spreading the word on the Leela video. Kids have been missing since the 1980s.

There are alot of gay rappers now, which is whatever - but if you want to support straight male to loving female hip hop then buy Admiral Crumple's Cryptkid album on itunes or ughh.com for physical CDs. Nothing against homosexuality but I still want to spread straight sex and relationships.

Also big up to Talib Kweli. I heard his new song today and he mentions the 7 hells. Very sharp Kweli. So many people are misguided by lust, and anger, and greed. It's all coming out, if you haven't noticed you will. Those people will fall off, and rappers who deal with truths will prosper.

I'm just excited to still feel like such a powerful force in rap culture - or whatever influence I have over it. I'm working on a new album with Beatahoe and wrote a track about falling in love in the winter for it.

Big up to Canibal Ox and Killah Priest - who still very much rep God in Rap.

Checky check check!

instagram/crumple1
    Youtube.com/skelter

i pound on Crumple. Thats what i do in Life. On wucorp 24-7 my nigga, because god tells me to.

I'll keep spreading the word, you just keep spreading your legs, fish

O hai Eagle. I hope you don't grow a Aids on your dick, feel hypertension off blow in a bathroom stall, and snap your forearm backwards the wrong way playing American football. I'm dirty blonde like 1990s Pamela Anderson with dick in her. I think I love you like I love Jector, if you're on the East play Winter Warz this week mmmkay?
    instagram/crumple1
    Youtube.com/skelter

Quote Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
    O hai Eagle. I hope you don't grow a Aids on your dick
    How do you grow a Aids? On your dick? What does it look like? Is it like a white fungus-looking type of thing, blue-green dangerous-looking type of thing or just a red rash-looking type of thing?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

Holy shit, I think that crumple really did finally find a fan to post for him, because there's no way that that is actually him.

i mean, yeah its kind of hardcore and it's really really REALLY dark, but it lacks the clever he's world renowned for.

Maybe it's Model

Eagle Eye i know you say you lift weights and all bro, but i don't think that you're anywhere near my boy Crumplenegger

This is some old weekend footage of him and his mom between fruity prayer sessions. He's curling 7 spoons with each hand nowadays, SO BACK THE FUCK OFF INTERNET NERD lol

When Crumple shaves his face once every 6 months, he likes to pretend that his playskool my-first-razor is a dune buggy, driving across the cratery surface of the moon

Seriously dog, you need to be more proactiv and collab with an oxy pad instead of focusing your rage on oxycontin addicts you little queer

Gzaject - What do you do in life?
    the fuck do you care lmao

Eagle - You sound like the nerds I can't get with.
    bitch please

I do hope they calm down there and stop editing/deleting posts. That's censorship and censorship is against the laws of hip hop, fact.
    it's a goddamn forum, Diddle, mods editing & deleting posts is the main attraction

What do you do other than post on wu corp Hound?
    getting really creative with the questions, a pattern we also see in your rhymes

There are alot of gay rappers now, which is whatever - but if you want to support straight male to loving female hip hop then buy Admiral Crumple's Cryptkid album on itunes or ughh.com for physical CDs. Nothing against homosexuality but I still want to spread straight sex and relationships.
    desperately keeping zooruka on board huh budski

from the way you rap I'm pretty sure you're a whirlpool bottom gay

Those people will fall off, and rappers who deal with truths will prosper.
    DEAL WITH THIS TRUTH: your voice is not cut out for rapping, Silkk The Motherfucking Shocker runs circles around you all day

I'm just excited to still feel like such a powerful force in rap culture
    yes the movement is strong
    https://www.facebook.com/nomorecrumple

wrote a track about falling in love in the winter

Big up to Canibal Ox and Killah Priest - who still very much rep God in Rap.
    failed at establishing a link between yourself and those cats tho

Checky check check!

please continue posting, your fails entertain me
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 03-06-2015 at 04:07 PM.
    Retired.

Why ya'll beefin with Crumple?????. Leave dude alone. Crumple is just doing him, if you don't like it, don't click on the thread.

Peace Crumple @ least you doing your best son

Peace

lmao @ zooruka helpin a fellow sunday school student out

you wouldn't and don't say that about anybody else

what makes Crumpillhead better than any of the other forum members who have to post their shit in the audio booth? seriously, because he wasted money promoting and producing his whack shit?

oh wait, i forgot, HE'S A POWERFUL FORCE IN RAP CULTURE

dude is the softest talent to come out of canada since nickleback

stop being such an encouraging Crumple dickrider i'll click on whatever i want except his shitty video links

you think all the other pieces of shit on earth who want to be famous don't get the ether on a daily basis? if he can't take it and needs an internet bodyguard maybe he should just kill himself, he might sell a record

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    lmao @ zooruka helpin a fellow sunday school student out

you wouldn't and don't say that about anybody else
    Sunday school has nothing to do with it.

I know people are gonna take shots @ Crumple from time to time (It comes with the territory), but straight clowning/beefin the guy (Who comes here for honest feedback) is wack.